SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:58 am

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So did RS change the date from 5/6 to 5/8??
I am trying to remember where the 5/8 date came from?

I can't either.

Initially when there was speculation regarding the timeline and prospective FRC dates, I came up with May 5/6. These date were thrown out the window when Wetpaint and RS came out with the date being May 8th. This is what I remember.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So did RS change the date from 5/6 to 5/8??
I am trying to remember where the 5/8 date came from?

I can't either.

Initially when there was speculation regarding the timeline and prospective FRC dates, I came up with May 5/6. These date were thrown out the window when Wetpaint and RS came out with the date being May 8th. This is what I remember.

What do you think of my post I put about the so called 'fantasy date' PI from Desiree at Galley Bay in the caps thread?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 am

Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:36 am

sfrank wrote:Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wonder what MLB cap he's wearing now ? Back to his LA Dodger's cap?giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:50 am

Excuse me for being dumb but what is spotify and how can you tell when he is offline and resurfaces?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:53 am

nannymargie wrote:Excuse me for being dumb but what is spotify and how can you tell when he is offline and resurfaces?

Here's an explanation ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:57 am

So, he was still in Florida until today? Desiree was seen yesterday.

Another clue he's not Final 1 to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 am

Would he stay in FL that long? No sighting between Mon.-Thur. at all? Even if Des met him in FL (assuming there is a safe house there), she would have had to catch a flight there on Tues. and fly back on Thur. Wasn't she in CA yesterday?

ETA: I wonder if Brooks is taking a flight to UT or CA for the weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:03 am

2boys3girls wrote:Would he stay in FL that long? No sighting between Mon.-Thur. at all? Even if Des met him in FL (assuming there is a safe house there), she would have had to catch a flight there on Tues. and fly back on Thur. Wasn't she in CA yesterday?

But is that impossible? She doesn't want F1 spoiled. Brooks seen anywhere near LA is trouble . So he stays in FL under the guise that he went to see Michael and Des can join him even for two days which is like a weekend . She flys back to LA. He leaves after.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:05 am

BarbB222 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Would he stay in FL that long? No sighting between Mon.-Thur. at all? Even if Des met him in FL (assuming there is a safe house there), she would have had to catch a flight there on Tues. and fly back on Thur. Wasn't she in CA yesterday?

But is that impossible? She doesn't want F1 spoiled. Brooks seen anywhere near LA is trouble . So he stays in FL under the guise that he went to see Michael and Des can join him even for two days which is like a weekend . She flys back to LA. He leaves after.

Makes sense to me. :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:10 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Not at all impossible. Makes for a quick couple of days. I just can't see him staying in FL for a whole week.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:13 am

2boys3girls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Not at all impossible. Makes for a quick couple of days. I just can't see him staying in FL for a whole week.

his family could have been on vacation there.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka