SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:14 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wonder what MLB cap he's wearing now ? Back to his LA Dodger's cap?giggling 

Actually...LA hat is royal blue color than looks navy.

On second thought if he stayed in FL since 7/12 thru today and Des has been in CA...there's no way they were together.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by julychild Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

sfrank wrote:Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

Does anyone know what the logo on his t-shirt stands for? He has been in lot of those lately and I like this one.

He could also be on his way back to Florida or headed somewhere else entirely.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

On second thought if he stayed in FL since 7/12 thru today and Des has been in CA...there's no way they were together.

To me, it's still possible even if just for a couple of days. Not probable. I wonder if he's going home or to CA?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 pm

sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Thanks for correcting - I was so confused.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:25 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

To me, it's still possible even if just for a couple of days. Not probable. I wonder if he's going home or to CA?

Oh it's possible but it seems unlikely. MTA was Monday and was taping all day most likely. She would have needed to get on a red eye Monday night or Tuesday am then leave Thursday morning to get back to CA for Extra tapping yesterday - that seems like a lot. And she would have had to do that without being spotted!

Does Brooks look tan to anyone? If you spent a full week in FL I would expect to see one. Unless he was indoors the whole time.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 pm

But think about this. First and foremost Des wants this a secret about her F1. It has been written she and her F1 see each other every week. Des had a busy schedule last week. She. Could do anything to see her man . The main thing is not have them be seen at the same place. If Brooks was anywhere near LA game over.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 pm

[quote="sfrank"]
Oh it's possible but it seems unlikely. MTA was Monday and was taping all day most likely. She would have needed to get on a red eye Monday night or Tuesday am then leave Thursday morning to get back to CA for Extra tapping yesterday - that seems like a lot. And she would have had to do that without being spotted!

Does Brooks look tan to anyone? If you spent a full week in FL I would expect to see one. Unless he was indoors the whole time.[/
quote]

That is why I thought it would be unlikely! The MTA and then her segment with Mario yesterday. I can't really tell if he is tan. Doesn't appear to be very tan in the pic. Hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

I sure wish one of our board members met the guy and asked him some questions!

Oh, and he could have went with Michael G (to CA) like I told you guys.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

atem wrote:So, he was still in Florida until today?  Desiree was seen yesterday.  

Another clue he's not Final 1 to me.  

Sorry but I don't see how this is even close to a clue he's not F1.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

If Brooks was in Fl all this time someone would have spotted him and posted, unless he is hiding in plain sight. Maybe he was in CA under disguise.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:If Brooks was in Fl all this time someone would have spotted him and posted, unless he is hiding in plain sight.  Maybe he was in CA under disguise.  

I think he went to CA with Michael.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

IDK but ATL is a major hub and connecting airport from and to many differing places. Atlanta would also be a good place to meet up and get lost. He pops up from Miami, she flies over from LA. Or not. Depends on your POV. Cannot wait until we actually know wth is up.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka