SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:04 pm

beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Man, it's sucking to be a Brooks fan at the moment (on here). And yes, I'm a Brooks fan and I don't care. :Smiley:  I know I'm not the only pure Brooks fan out there in the world. But, it does suck to be a Brooks fan in here and on this site at the moment. I don't recall ever quite feeling that way with Jef. It was hard, by the end, but I never felt crappy.

I know you won't see it this way, but I think you're finding out what it was like to be an Arie fan last season--or a Drew fan or a Zak fan or a Chris fan this season!  These fans have had Brooks is F1 crammed down their throats all season just as Efie was crammed down last season.   You feel a little discomfort toward the end?  Try feeling it most of the season.  That's a main reason that many posters from last season are no longer here.

I really don't give a rip who "wins" and who is "free."  I just want to have some fun discussing "what if's" and think it would be cool to see a spoiler be wrong.  Is the spoiler wrong?  Probably not.  So what?

Beader what a wonderful post with SO much truth to it!!!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Man, it's sucking to be a Brooks fan at the moment (on here). And yes, I'm a Brooks fan and I don't care. :Smiley:  I know I'm not the only pure Brooks fan out there in the world. But, it does suck to be a Brooks fan in here and on this site at the moment. I don't recall ever quite feeling that way with Jef. It was hard, by the end, but I never felt crappy.

I know you won't see it this way, but I think you're finding out what it was like to be an Arie fan last season--or a Drew fan or a Zak fan or a Chris fan this season!  These fans have had Brooks is F1 crammed down their throats all season just as Efie was crammed down last season.   You feel a little discomfort toward the end?  Try feeling it most of the season.  That's a main reason that many posters from last season are no longer here.

I really don't give a rip who "wins" and who is "free."  I just want to have some fun discussing "what if's" and think it would be cool to see a spoiler be wrong.  Is the spoiler wrong?  Probably not.  So what?

Beader what a wonderful post with SO much truth to it!!!!!!

Nicely said. giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

canyonvue wrote:Sooo, are the spoilers on this site still sure? Despite Nate? Despite Brooks' "shocking news"? Despite everyone painting sweet, funny, articulate, charming, deep-thinking, honest Brooks as a demon?

This is when I begin to hate my favorite F1 being on the show.

I'm not a spoiler or sleuther, but I am darn confident that F1 is Brooks. The projected F1 is always demonized by those who want their person as the F1. If i had been a fan of Chris/Drew, I'd actually feel nervous about the previews and everything I've seen before. I'd feel cheated for my not Brooks F1 because the whole season about not Brooks love story with Des was about Des love story with Brooks. I mean, that is how it is being portrayed. Even the bumps coming up revolve around Bres. The other two are just along for the ride. She could basically flip a coin between the 2 of them and it wouldn't matter. Both would land on default.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Sooo, are the spoilers on this site still sure? Despite Nate? Despite Brooks' "shocking news"? Despite everyone painting sweet, funny, articulate, charming, deep-thinking, honest Brooks as a demon?

I'm not a spoiler or sleuther, but I am darn confident that F1 is Brooks. The projected F1 is always demonized by those who want their person as the F1. If i had been a fan of Chris/Drew, I'd actually feel nervous about the previews and everything I've seen before. I'd feel cheated for my not Brooks F1 because the whole season about not Brooks love story with Des was about Des love story with Brooks. I mean, that is how it is being portrayed. Even the bumps coming up revolve around Bres. The other two are just along for the ride. She could basically flip a coin between the 2 of them and it wouldn't matter. Both would land on default.

I agree there. I know Desiree was telling the truth when she said she loves Brooks. I don't get why people think she's lying or what? Brooks hasn't treated her badly at all and it is irritating to a point that just because people don't want him as Final 1, they think of anything to rip him with.

I don't get where people don't see that Brooks loved to talk and was obviously telling her how insecure he felt.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 pm

I've really tried hard to bite my tongue and have actually done a pretty good job of it so far, but I'm jumping on my for my usual :soapbox speech this time every season...

I believe the beauty of this board and the reason that San and Love created it is so that those of us that love this show can discuss each episode, preview, tweet, media release, blog, etc...

It is a place where all perspectives are welcome and everyone feels respected for their views, no matter who their fave is. I have my own personal thoughts and ideas and sometimes I put them out there. But I read everything here and I love that other people share their thoughts and ideas when they are different from mine. It allows me to see multiple perspectives and see things in a different light. I don't have to agree with everything, nor do I allow a difference of opinion to affect how I feel personally. Thanks to everyone for sharing your lens, because when you do, you are actually sharing pieces of you with all of us!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm

beader wrote:

Actually, no, this is quite like supporting Jef. It just never felt so depressing in his own thread. But the crunch coming down is exactly what Jef fans felt. And that is exactly what Brooks fans are feeling now. The crunch. Last minute ditch efforts from the fans of others trying to make theirs the F1. I don't get it, but it never fails.

Actually, all season long people were trying to attack Jef and replace him with their fav (so weird), but at least his own thread seemed pretty solid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:17 pm

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I agree there.  I know Desiree was telling the truth when she said she loves Brooks.  I don't get why people think she's lying or what?  Brooks hasn't treated her badly at all and it is irritating to a point that just because people don't want him as Final 1, they think of anything to rip him with.  

I don't get where people don't see that Brooks loved to talk and was obviously telling her how insecure he felt.

Not at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

I am a Brooks fan and I don't feel like it sucks!
We all have our favorites…sometimes they are F1, sometimes they aren't. (try being a Ben fan amongst all the JP fans!!)
But a lot of the fun is in dissecting everything.
Honestly, we don't know these people….it shouldn't matter that much!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I would like to get my confidence back. It didn't totally crumble. Just a little earthquake.

I actually said something like this to my hub earlier today when I told him how people were really doubting Brooks as F1 today (my hub and I are best friends. We talk about everything). It has been their story all season. That is a fact. There's no getting around that. If she doesn't choose him, the guy whom she chooses didn't get much of a story this season. Some Chris fans might argue something different (but they sure did seem to throw Chris under the bus a couple times). I think Drew fans would agree he didn't get much of a story.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 pm

canyonvue wrote:
beader wrote:

Actually, no, this is quite like supporting Jef. It just never felt so depressing in his own thread. But the crunch coming down is exactly what Jef fans felt. And that is exactly what Brooks fans are feeling now. The crunch. Last minute ditch efforts from the fans of others trying to make theirs the F1. I don't get it, but it never fails.

Actually, all season long people were trying to attack Jef and replace him with their fav (so weird), but at least his own thread seemed pretty solid.

If you truly believe that Brooks is the F1, how does what anyone "feels" or what you see as their "last minute ditch efforts" affect your beliefs or the final outcome of the season? I don't get it?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am a Brooks fan and I don't feel like it sucks!
We all have our favorites…sometimes they are F1, sometimes they aren't. (try being a Ben fan amongst all the JP fans!!)
But a lot of the fun is in dissecting everything.
Honestly, we don't know these people….it shouldn't matter that much!

good post nutty... what ever happens these are real people and deserve our respect and if you can't give them respect keep it to yourself.  
I try not to be a bully... as my old late grandma told me many many years ago "not everyone is going to like you... get over it and move on" :Smiley:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 pm

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I would like to get my confidence back. It didn't totally crumble. Just a little earthquake.

I actually said something like this to my hub earlier today when I told him how people were really doubting Brooks as F1 today (my hub and I are best friends. We talk about everything). It has been their story all season. That is a fact. There's no getting around that. If she doesn't choose him, the guy whom she chooses didn't get much of a story this season. Some Chris fans might argue something different (but they sure did seem to throw Chris under the bus a couple times). I think Drew fans would agree he didn't get much of a story.

I thought the entire Bette was about Chris S. The previews are all Chris S. So if anyone is a Drew or Brooks fan they got cheated. I actually do not see a story with Chris and Des. It's just nervous talk, lame poetry, oh and don't forget the nose adjustment-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Maybe they both have personalities, but when they are together it's yawners. I don't have a favorite, so I can tell you what I feel when I watch their dates. To me, Des chose to take him all the way to f2 because he seems convenient- an easy going guy, who is just there....but where's the excitement? I guess I'm projecting. giggling

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff