SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:40 pm

One thing I am very much looking forward to is his talk with his Mom and sister! Doesn't sound like a 'under the bus' type thing to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am a Brooks fan and I don't feel like it sucks!
We all have our favorites…sometimes they are F1, sometimes they aren't. (try being a Ben fan amongst all the JP fans!!)
But a lot of the fun is in dissecting everything.
Honestly, we don't know these people….it shouldn't matter that much!

I'm not saying liking Brooks sucks. I love Brooks! I'm saying it gets hard to be an F1 fan. End of story.

I adore Brooks, respect and admire him. I love to be HIS fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

I think there is a hugh difference in Ali's writeup and Des is that no where does it mention that changes will take place( changing course).  It is weird though that CH is insisting that Brooks meet with Des. Isn't he suppose to since it is his FD.

Desiree is excited to see Brooks and to spend time with him. But first Brooks has a heart-to-heart with Chris Harrison. When some shocking news is shared, Chris insists that the bachelor meet with Desiree. What unfolds is one of the most explosive, dramatic and emotional moments in "Bachelorette" history.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am a Brooks fan and I don't feel like it sucks!
We all have our favorites…sometimes they are F1, sometimes they aren't. (try being a Ben fan amongst all the JP fans!!)
But a lot of the fun is in dissecting everything.
Honestly, we don't know these people….it shouldn't matter that much!

I'm not saying liking Brooks sucks. I love Brooks! I'm saying it gets hard to be an F1 fan. End of story.

I adore Brooks, respect and admire him. I love to be HIS fan.

I should have said I don't feel like it sucks here! :Smiley: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 pm

The only thing I am anxious about is the waiting time. I wish it was all going to be over Monday.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Cecilia wrote:The only thing I am anxious about is the waiting time.  I wish it was all going to be over Monday.

I love your pic! Finally, a good one of him without a funky, ugly shirt. giggling 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:47 pm

atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:The only thing I am anxious about is the waiting time.  I wish it was all going to be over Monday.

I love your pic!  Finally, a good one of him without a funky, ugly shirt. giggling 

I know. Super hot. Thanks to Momoftrips for uploading it from instagram I think.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey peeps! I am shocked to read some "negative" comments over here on the Brooks page! I thought this would be a safe place to say I KNEW it was "hair guy" all along! :) I went most season unspoiled & totally saw her attraction to him!! Sure looks like some craziness up ahead in the next 2 weeks but lets remember this is a television show & Des is the lead. Whichever guy she goes home with is something she has to decide-not us & snarky comments to one another will not change the outcome! Group hug! Team Bres! <3

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 pm

lstiff wrote:Hey peeps! I am shocked to read some "negative" comments over here on the Brooks page! I thought this would be a safe place to say I KNEW it was "hair guy" all along! :) I went most season unspoiled & totally saw her attraction to him!! Sure looks like some craziness up ahead in the next 2 weeks but lets remember this is a television show & Des is the lead. Whichever guy she goes home with is something she has to decide not us & snarky comments to one another will change the outcome! Group hug! Team Bres! <3

Well, we have a fan thread for Brooks.  I wish people would use it.  Ha.

Anyway, I agree that I saw it from that first date!  It was so heartwarming watching it. I was making a banner with pics taken from that date and the smile on her face was amazing.  I was asking if they met before or what?  

It's up to Brooks to prove it to Desiree that he's confident in them!

Last edited by atem on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:51 pm

I still think Brooks is final 1 because of everything we've seen so far but would not be surprised if Chris was the one too (would be default though) and would be shocked if Drew was final 1 lmfao
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 pm

julychild wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Man, it's sucking to be a Brooks fan at the moment (on here). And yes, I'm a Brooks fan and I don't care. :Smiley:  I know I'm not the only pure Brooks fan out there in the world. But, it does suck to be a Brooks fan in here and on this site at the moment. I don't recall ever quite feeling that way with Jef. It was hard, by the end, but I never felt crappy.

I know you won't see it this way, but I think you're finding out what it was like to be an Arie fan last season--or a Drew fan or a Zak fan or a Chris fan this season!  These fans have had Brooks is F1 crammed down their throats all season just as Efie was crammed down last season.   You feel a little discomfort toward the end?  Try feeling it most of the season.  That's a main reason that many posters from last season are no longer here.

I really don't give a rip who "wins" and who is "free."  I just want to have some fun discussing "what if's" and think it would be cool to see a spoiler be wrong.  Is the spoiler wrong?  Probably not.  So what?

Actually, no, this is quite like supporting Jef. It just never felt so depressing in his own thread. But the crunch coming down is exactly what Jef fans felt. And that is exactly what Brooks fans are feeling now. The crunch. Last minute ditch efforts from the fans of others trying to make theirs the F1. I don't get it, but it never fails.

Actually, all season long people were trying to attack Jef and replace him with their fav (so weird), but at least his own thread seemed pretty solid.

If you truly believe that Brooks is the F1, how does what anyone "feels" or what you see as their "last minute ditch efforts" affect your beliefs or the final outcome of the season? I don't get it?!

It has nothing to do with the people on here. I just find that interesting how people will expect you to be so nice to their fav and then before the end bam! It's open season on the F1. Just my observation from over the couple seasons I've been here. Just some other things made me doubt today . . . momentarily. It doesn't really matter who "wins" in the end, and I can see the merit of Brooks leaving early, but I will always be a competitive person, and it would be sad to not see their love story continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 pm

lstiff wrote:Hey peeps! I am shocked to read some "negative" comments over here on the Brooks page! I thought this would be a safe place to say I KNEW it was "hair guy" all along! Smiley I went most season unspoiled & totally saw her attraction to him!! Sure looks like some craziness up ahead in the next 2 weeks but lets remember this is a television show & Des is the lead. Whichever guy she goes home with is something she has to decide-not us & snarky comments to one another will not change the outcome! Group hug! Team Bres! <3

Welcome! There are lots of Brooks fans here. We need to stand up. :Smiley: 

"Hair guy". :Smiley:  Gotta love his hair.

So true. We're just hoping the story continues to the end and doesn't just end abruptly right before the final song. That would, well, sort of suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff