SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm

veg_out wrote:
bilolo wrote:there's a nice view of him when he's consoling Des, she has her head in his chest i think, that's a nice view, his hair looked good

This one, bil, or another one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's something very tender about this moment. It reminds me of the dancing picture of Emily and Arie. Whatever happens, they are a beautiful couple.

That's the picture I was thinking of, and I agree.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by latergator Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I am just waiting in anticipation for the finale to put together another video of their Cinderella story.  in the meantime when as it says in my video of their journey... "I get insecure and you get scared"... I go back and watch the videos.  I see that my fan video has been really popular the past day, so I am assuming others are using it like me for some sort of reassurance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 pm

latergator wrote:I am just waiting in anticipation for the finale to put together another video of their Cinderella story.  in the meantime when as it says in my video of their journey... "I get insecure and you get scared"... I go back and watch the videos.  I see that my fan video has been really popular the past day, so I am assuming others are using it like me for some sort of reassurance.

Awww! I'm glad people are enjoying it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 pm

latergator wrote:I am just waiting in anticipation for the finale to put together another video of their Cinderella story.  in the meantime when as it says in my video of their journey... "I get insecure and you get scared"... I go back and watch the videos.  I see that my fan video has been really popular the past day, so I am assuming others are using it like me for some sort of reassurance.

That was beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. And we do all fall down in our lives, and need understanding at those times.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Thank you so much for this. Such beautiful and tender moments. There is no way these two are not engaged.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 pm

LaterGator, as apples are to a gold carving, so is a word or fanvid shared at the right time. Thank you again PINKHEART
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:10 am

a miss step does not take love away... Des can no more turn her love off like a light switch than we can stop the current in a river with a piece of paper. she has assured us she is in love with Brooks, she understands his hesitance, she doesn't need his words (at least until after the f4 rc when it was decided that she did. CH more or less told us that)... Des says he shows her with the way he is with her, that he gets her and she gets him. she never indicates that she loves him more than he loves her... she just loves him, and she knows he loves her. she tells us that love is not necessarily a straight line, there are ups and downs.  Desiree has a good head on her shoulders, she sees her 'prince charming' in Brooks and she is willing to give him whatever he needs to ride off in the sunset with him, even if that is not a proposal, she will be ok with that.

Des will do what ever she has to in order to get to the end of this and be with her prince. doesn't make it all true, doesn't make it nice, but knowing who she is dealing with in production she is doing what she has to.  MF wants to sell time on his show, he wants viewer-ship, and could care less who's mother, father, family he has to screw over in order to get it.  Des signed a contract she has to honor, and so have the guys. they are all playing the part they are supposed to.  I like Chris and Drew, but Des has not looked at the camera and said she is in love with either of them.  Brooks told us first date to hang on, it's going to be an amazing ride!  I wonder if he really knew what he was saying.  giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 am

Frankly, watching that sneak peek preview again where CH says, "Are you telling me you're not in love with this girl?" I have to feel sorry for Brooks. He gets in deep and he needs more time. I can understand that. He's had two one on one dates, a few group dates (where she's dating and kissing all the guys), she's met his parents and he hasn't seen her any other time and he's suppose to propose? Really, that's quite farfetched, even for fast-movers.

I admire that he's taking it so seriously; that he isn't willing to go any further without addressing his issues with his family and with CH. He's honest. He doesn't want to hurt Des. He is admirable.

He probably does feel that Des has her sights on him at this point. She probably made it totally apparent somehow. It's all on his broad shoulders at this point and he's the man; treats women with respect. He's doing the right thing. You have to respect him for that.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:21 am

canyonvue wrote:
veg_out wrote:
bilolo wrote:there's a nice view of him when he's consoling Des, she has her head in his chest i think, that's a nice view, his hair looked good

This one, bil, or another one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's something very tender about this moment. It reminds me of the dancing picture of Emily and Arie. Whatever happens, they are a beautiful couple.

That's the picture I was thinking of, and I agree.
yeah Veg that's the pic i'm talking about it's so nice !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:34 am

He's beyond gorgeous. It's a beautiful pic.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 am

latergator wrote:a miss step does not take love away... Des can no more turn her love off like a light switch than we can stop the current in a river with a piece of paper. she has assured us she is in love with Brooks, she understands his hesitance, she doesn't need his words (at least until after the f4 rc when it was decided that she did. CH more or less told us that)... Des says he shows her with the way he is with her, that he gets her and she gets him. she never indicates that she loves him more than he loves her... she just loves him, and she knows he loves her. she tells us that love is not necessarily a straight line, there are ups and downs.  Desiree has a good head on her shoulders, she sees her 'prince charming' in Brooks and she is willing to give him whatever he needs to ride off in the sunset with him, even if that is not a proposal, she will be ok with that.

Des will do what ever she has to in order to get to the end of this and be with her prince. doesn't make it all true, doesn't make it nice, but knowing who she is dealing with in production she is doing what she has to.  MF wants to sell time on his show, he wants viewer-ship, and could care less who's mother, father, family he has to screw over in order to get it.  Des signed a contract she has to honor, and so have the guys. they are all playing the part they are supposed to.  I like Chris and Drew, but Des has not looked at the camera and said she is in love with either of them.  Brooks told us first date to hang on, it's going to be an amazing ride!  I wonder if he really knew what he was saying.  giggling

We know that TPTB threw some of the Grimm into this fairytale. stupid 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 am

atem wrote:

Awww!  I'm glad people are enjoying it.  
This video was so beautifully done. Thank you so much..I swear this song was written especially for Desiree and Brooks..it's just so perfect...Good job ... clapping! 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff