SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 pm

This was in the people.com MTA behind the scenes article:

Speaking of the mystery ending, the rejected were polled on who they thought would be, if there is one, the last man standing. Votes were very mixed. Mikey thought the "connection and mutual feelings were best" with Chris but most guys' money is on Brooks. "Brooks got the first date and from even then you could see how she acted around him." Juan Pablo, however, thought Brooks was no longer in the lead and that Drew "seemed too forced." James put it even less kindly, "I'm biased after things happened, but he doesn't represent the full package man. I don't respect him anymore. I was hoping it was Zak."
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:21 pm

sfrank wrote:This was in the people.com MTA behind the scenes article:

Speaking of the mystery ending, the rejected were polled on who they thought would be, if there is one, the last man standing. Votes were very mixed. Mikey thought the "connection and mutual feelings were best" with Chris but most guys' money is on Brooks. "Brooks got the first date and from even then you could see how she acted around him." Juan Pablo, however, thought Brooks was no longer in the lead and that Drew "seemed too forced." James put it even less kindly, "I'm biased after things happened, but he doesn't represent the full package man. I don't respect him anymore. I was hoping it was Zak."

Who are 'most guys'?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 pm

sfrank wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I haven't watched MTA or the newest preview yet, but it seems like CH & TPTB are over-selling Chris F1 at this point. The unspoiled audience is most likely thinking he is the one.

They are really doing a great job of creating doubt about Brooks right now. I'm pretty sure that is why he wasn't featured in the bloopers reel. I don't believe for one second they didn't have some good Brooks bloopers. He's been plenty witty & funny with the guys, and especially Des. They really are hiding him right now.

One thing that is giving me pause is this new preview they are discussing on SC thread, showing Brooks in the black V-neck t-shirt (that he was actually wearing in Barcelona). They spliced this in to look like he returns, but if they wanted to tease us like this, why would they use this old image? Why not use real footage of his return? This has me scratching my head.

That while preview was past shots of Brooks, Drew, and Chris. Not just brooks so I think it's just a whole lot of nothing!
Okay, I haven't seen it yet, so thank you for clarifying!

I just can't see her with anyone else but Brooks, regardless of all the smoke and mirrors being thrown our way. Especially after his relatives' questioning during HTD. Brooks' ANSWERS to those tough questions will present themselves again come finale time! beatingheart

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

atem wrote:

Who are 'most guys'?  

Wonder if one of those " most guys" was Michael G!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

agentcurls wrote:
sfrank wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I haven't watched MTA or the newest preview yet, but it seems like CH & TPTB are over-selling Chris F1 at this point. The unspoiled audience is most likely thinking he is the one.

They are really doing a great job of creating doubt about Brooks right now. I'm pretty sure that is why he wasn't featured in the bloopers reel. I don't believe for one second they didn't have some good Brooks bloopers. He's been plenty witty & funny with the guys, and especially Des. They really are hiding him right now.

One thing that is giving me pause is this new preview they are discussing on SC thread, showing Brooks in the black V-neck t-shirt (that he was actually wearing in Barcelona). They spliced this in to look like he returns, but if they wanted to tease us like this, why would they use this old image? Why not use real footage of his return? This has me scratching my head.

That while preview was past shots of Brooks, Drew, and Chris. Not just brooks so I think it's just a whole lot of nothing!
Okay, I haven't seen it yet, so thank you for clarifying!

I just can't see her with anyone else but Brooks, regardless of all the smoke and mirrors being thrown our way. Especially after his relatives' questioning during HTD. Brooks' ANSWERS to those tough questions will present themselves again come finale time! beatingheart

I'm pretty confident they are together right now. I just can't figure out what happens! Is it a "circumstance" that no one could expect like CH suggests. This would be like a family matter or something beyond Brooks' control. If that was the case, why would she be so upset? Is it that he doesn't want to propose? Or is it that he leaves and changes his mind? I think the second one makes the most sense, but I am very unsure. I need more clues.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:

Who are 'most guys'?  

Michael in his interview felt it was Chris unless he's changed his mind.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Don't they have interviews with the guys attending the MTA with the media? If so does anyone know when those are posted.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

I just find that I don't like it when they say 'most guys' who the heck are they?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 pm

pander3575 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:

Who are 'most guys'?  

Michael in his interview felt it was Chris unless he's changed his mind.

He said according to what he saw up to that point. He hadn't seen HTD's yet. We know he knows from Brooks' visit but understands client/ attorney privilege.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 pm

So, in order to make sure no one gets the details, the show does their fake 'live' 3 hour finale, right? I haven't watched since Ashley's.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 pm

atem wrote:So, in order to make sure no one gets the details, the show does their fake 'live' 3 hour finale, right?  I haven't watched since Ashley's.

I think the live part is CH hosting and the audience watching & commenting. The show itself is taped as always. I don't even think the ATFR is live although not sure if we have a taping date yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:So, in order to make sure no one gets the details, the show does their fake 'live' 3 hour finale, right?  I haven't watched since Ashley's.

I think the live part is CH hosting and the audience watching & commenting. The show itself is taped as always. I don't even think the ATFR is live although not sure if we have a taping date yet.

Yeah, but in the past they did it with the MTA/WTA so we had details.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff