SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:38 pm

you know miracle do exist when you wish something here in Chrisville and then not long after it indeed happened....cloud nine 

so here i go again .....my wish approaching the finale :

Chris the man, clue us in as to whether :headbanging hissyfit no no  :tissuebox:angryemotion ...... or........wine  partytimefirework  :happydance:  Hoorray during next week finale

please dear God, make it come true.....Prayinggroup hug :sprinklehearts Praying  

Bless my heart!!..poor me for getting too invested in this silly show! no no . I guess i have to get my brain and heart checked after this season end. giggling

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, have a look at his swim shorts in this screencap ....I think whoever posted that he had on the same pair for that controversial pool house pic was correct. You won't see the red band at the bottom coz the camera angle cuts it off but I believe it is the same pair....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 1004491_493980327347222_2101626427_n

The plot thickens...or does it? That is the question.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

i just need to check my new avi over and over...LOL..:giggle: .Looks like he folded the bottom part ?

yes bbmom, mimi, beader, SLA...it keeps me wonder.....but i always have this naive Q, does it mean anything??...giggling 

could simply might be he got the short(s) from Buy 1 Get 1 sale?....Hugesmile 

Monday cant come sooner!....Rolling Eyes

Mura why do you think they are shorter?  The bottom of them are cut off in the picture so there is no way for me to tell how long they are or if the red border is down there.  To me they are the same trunks and I think something was used on the lines to distort them. JMO but there are just too many things that are not making sense with what we are seeing and the spoilers.

bc i see what look like a folding on the bottom left? beader also pointed the line is diagonal on the sh pic. One thing i know 4 sure, SLA...this season already drive me :crazed .- are you on the same page with me?..LOL-...i just want it to end for the sake of my RL!...laugh out loud....duh

Yes on the same page with you mura but I don't see what you are seeing in the folding on the shorts.  Yes I do see what beader said about the lines that is why I commented that I think some distortion was done to the lines on that photo - possibly to throw us off because if you notice the lines are also blurred.  I don't put anything past TPTB they are real stinkers and take great fun in messing with the viewers mind.  :headbanging 

BTW I like your AVI and I have had that as mine on another site for over a week now.

Don't want to interrupt but aren't the strips different.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Does anyone remember when Chris said in a VO.during their FD..something about being there for DES in good times and bad/sad..he will hug her?
Now I wonder when he said that?..It could have been on their first date too...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Does anyone remember when Chris said in a VO.during their FD..something about being there for DES in good times and bad/sad..he will hug her?

he never said it ever before. if you ask me,i'll say it is a "filler" VO that was likely taken aftermath

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks MImi!!
i always love to read your comprehensive post.clapping!

just to add/clarify some points ;

- the pic of Chres on epis 1 was up on ABC Media Net, and used in WP article about MnG. i posted the same pic as well on Chris thread No.2. or 3

- JBF's edit/VO analysis on the very first season preview has revealed that Chris got the F1 edit , the same way as they did for Cat of Sean's season preview  yes

I didn't go back and make any corrections though, so some things may be slightly off now that we have seen another four or five episodes since this was posted and key quotes were re-checked...

Updated with the latest… we hope.

Line by Line of May 20th promo with ____ for stuff that still needs filled in and corrected.

I haven't analyzed last night's promo much, but I did a little recently of the May 20th one. This certainly should please the Ziggy Fan Club.

The way they edit the Final One is pretty consistent in the promos. Usually you do not see him or her much during the center drama unless she is Courtney or Vienna.

Below is Sean Lowe's January promo lined up as closely as possible to Desiree's. Yes, there's some variation but you notice key phrases are used in cookie cutter fashion. All of Ben, Brian and James' footage is mostly center, where Tierra is spotlighted before. I put F1 Catherine and Chris in bold so you can see what is happening.

I also bolded some key lines that are striking.

Chris Harrison: This season on the Bachelor…
Chris Harrison: This season on the Bachelorette

Beach group date
First shot is Desiree and Drew in Barcelona
Sean VO: wow / With Tierra at St. Croix
Sean VO: There are so many / Sean & AshLee at concert
Sean VO: Beautiful women / Sean & Catherine at ice palace “This is beautiful”
*Desiree VO: I never thought this would ever be my life / dancing scene with Chris
*Yacht scene with her shouting “Welcome to Madeira boys!” (Brooks and Chris faces shown with her.)

Sean VO: I’m so… / girls in tour bus in Canada
*Desiree VO: Picture, like… / concert scene, James
Sean VO: optimistic that I will find love / Catherine hugging Sean… and with Catherine and Desiree on beach
*Desiree VO: the best dream you ever had / beach with Chris… “Look at where we are right now”
Sean VO: with one of these women / kissing Selma
*Desiree VO: … and times that by ten / Shot of her kissing Drew (Madeira)
*Desiree VO: … and then living it. That’s where I am. / German alpine aerials shown

Sean with Sarah ziplining (ep #2) “This is so amazing”
*Brooks and Des raising arms up on mountain. “This is so beautiful!”
(Here we get extra “filler”… some variation but similar theme here)
Sean in pink shirt hugging white-shirt Catherine in Thailand
Sean VO: I can’t think of any other place / in lagoon with AshLee
Sean VO: I’d rather be / Sean at Magic Mountain with AshLee and two others
Sean kissing Catherine
Sarah VO: I just think / boat scene again Catherine
Sarah VO: that I’m just the luckiest girl in the world / Sarah with Sean
Sean talking to Sarah: I’m just the luckiest guy to be here right now
Kacie B. VO: Sean is the perfect guy / Lindsay’s concert date & Sean laughing with off screen Catherine
Lindsay VO: This is unforgettable / hugging Lindsay after helicopter
*Brooks VO: Desiree’s the type of girl I can easily fall in love with / Munich shot
*James VO: Desiree is one in a million / helicopter and ocean scene with Chris
*Brandon (shown partly): I don’t think she knows how beautiful she is. / Des & Brooks on wedding date 1 on 1
*Desiree VO: I am the luckiest girl alive / hot tub with Bryden
*With Brooks on his first date “Yeah, this is awesome”

AshLee VO: My fairytale with Sean has begun / silhouette kiss on surf (Lindsay) then fade-out
Panoramic shots of Canadian Rockies and later Caribbean
Mountain climb with Desiree: “This is gorgeous” / “This is amazing”
Sarah VO: I’ve always envisioned… / Surf kiss with AshLee
Sarah VO: … the perfect fairytale being like this / Lindsay’s helicopter parked
AshLee VO: I just see something… / Sean and Lindsay kissing
AshLee VO: … in your eyes that is very sweet… / Roosevelt Hotel shot (Lesley)
AshLee seen talking to Sean: … and genuine.
*Kasey VO: Desiree is my dream girl / fireworks with Brooks “Wow”
Sean jumping off yacht with Catherine, followed by silhouette water play
Selma rock climbing with him
Sean (purple shirt & green shorts) hugging AshLee in dark blue at night-time beach: I’m crazy about you
Sarah VO: I never felt so special, so cared for in my entire life / Lindsay looking at Sean in helicopter
AshLee talking to Sean: I promise you I’m going to make you so happy
Sean kissing another Lesley M.
(a bit different here)
*Desiree VO: Who knows where this journey is gonna go… but this is something I will never ever forget. / embracing Chris on beach
Jackie to Sean: When you put a bunch of girls together, there’s going to be drama
*Kasey VO: There will definitely be some confrontation / stunt western date & dodgeball date
Desiree VO: Just don’t interrupt me. / Lesley and Catherine sitting and listening
*??? VO: I will f*** you up / Brooks injured on the dodgeball game
Tierra shown: Really? Are you in high school still?
*Drew shown speaking: You are not here to fall in love with Des!
*James VO: System [edit] down / Mike “mock” attacking Brooks.
*? VO “What the hell is that?” / mock fight with Bryden and James / another James? VO: This is not right!
*James to Desiree: He *bleep* hits me out of left field
*Ben kissing Desiree
*Ben VO: I don’t care if every guy hates me / Mike G., followed by Ben shown “I’m definitely here to win this competition”.
*Mike G. VO: He has a girlfriend / Mickey T.
*? VO: How does that even happen? / Mike G. with injured thumb

AshLee VO: What’s coming out has to do with… / Amanda grinning
AshLee VO: … the burden of holding a secret / Daniella gazing
AshLee VO: She said… / Lesley M.
AshLee talking: … that there were other men
Jackie VO: She has a boyfriend. Wow. / Desiree looking around
*Mike G VO: He’s the kind of guy who… (camera pans on Brandon and Brian in group) … is thinking about his second and third wife on his first honeymoon (Ben with a rose)
*Ben shown: I’m not here to make enemies
*Juan Pablo with James sitting by: I heard the opposite
*Ben VO: This is going to be working out better in my favor / Ben with Des, followed by shot of Zak W.
*Ben shown: I love watching you smile / kissing scene with Des
*Ben shown: These guys are dumb
*Mike G. VO: He chose the wrong person to lie to / James shown first, then Ben

Sean VO: There are women here who are not here for the right reasons / Desiree opening door to bogus boyfriend on hometown date, then Sean looking with his finger to the mouth
*Kasey VO: At this point, it’s about to go down / Brian’s girlfriend arrives with Chris Harrison
*Mike G. VO: That’s his girlfriend / Bryden and Brandon looking out the window
*Zak W. shown, then James saying “It’s gonna get real”

Desiree to boyfriend: What are you doing here?
*Stephanie crying: Why did you do this to me?
Boyfriend: Cause I love you
Sean VO: Woah… / boyfriend: I’m not leaving without you / shot of two behind door
Desiree with boyfriend: I’m so confused right now
Boyfriend tapping Sean: Can you give us a minute?
*Chris Harrison: You are not telling the truth
Sean VO: Don’t put your hands on me. / Desiree looking at Sean
*Desiree VO: He’s disrespecting women / Kasey contemplating
Sean’s clenched fist is shown
Daniella looking surprised
*Stephanie shouting: You are a lying, cheating, and deceitful pig!
Desiree VO: These girls are crazy / Tierra delivering cookies: “Who made these? They taste like s**t”, Selma shown in kitchen
*Kasey VO: Desiree needs to know those things that were said in secret behind her back / Des walking at night
Desiree VO: Tierra’s a bitch. She just wants the rose. She doesn’t want Sean / Tierra smiling
Daniella talking: She should know
*Zack W. VO: James said / James shown
*Zack W. seen with Mike G.: you place the cards a certain way, he’s gonna come out the next Bachelor

AshLee to Sean on beach: What you get is a completely different girl than what the house gets
Tierra VO: I’m not friends with those who like my boyfriends. I’m not / Tierra looking slightly miffed
Desiree to Jackie: She’s the girl who wants people to be jealous of her
*Desiree to James: James, will you accept my rose? I will
*Drew VO: She’s gonna know exactly what happened / Des kissing James
*Drew VO: She’s gonna be crushed / Drew standing
*Kasey shown: When this *bleep* this will erupt. This will absolutely erupt

Kristy VO: You wonder why you don’t vibe with the other girls… / Tierra
Kristy seen talking: You’re just negative
*Mike G. shouting at James: I would never have made those comments that you made on that bus! (Chris shown listening... on the main show they repeated this edit, emphasizing Chris never would.)
Tierra shown talking to AshLee: I’m above everyone else and I’m done with this conversation
*James shouting back: That’s not what I said! / camera pans on Kasey shaking his hand AshLee style in disgust
Tierra VO: I’m not going to let any other girl stop me from being with Sean / Tierra with Sean
Tierra talking to Robyn rubbing eyes: It’s like getting out of control. Enough is enough. I will bite.
Amanda (?) VO: All right. Best game on / AshLee and Lesley
Roller derby accident where Amanda breaks her jaw
Tierra’s accident with kitchen ladies, Robyn saying OMG
Tierra VO: I can’t believe that… / Tierra on steps with her episode #3 fall
Tierra VO: they did this to me. / Robyn and AshLee shown
Tierra VO: This is so messed up. Seriously. This is so stupid / ambulance scene & girls watching, paramedics holding her head
*Drew VO: He’s a Cancer
*James VO: This is a big deal / Chris shown
*Mike G. shown: Why did you say that?
*James You are putting words in my mouth! / Kasey listening as Mike G. says “He heard this”

VO: Where’s it hurt? / Sean seen looking with finger to mouth… skeptical
*Mike G.: Everyone sees through his s*** / Chris looking skeptical
Tierra VO: I can’t be tortured like this / Sarah grinning
*Mike G. responding: You thought you were outsmarting everyone!
Tierra VO: I hope the girls got what they wanted / Tierra covering eyes with medical staff
*James shown: I can’t even f***ing even take this bulls***
AshLee VO: This is really crazy / Kristy crying after rose ceremony dump
*Following black-out and doom score, Desiree is sitting with James hand on face “I don’t think I can handle it right now”
AshLee VO: I mean, seriously, this is the end of it / Leslie H. crying after losing volleyball game  
AshLee in blue jacket crying
December promo: Robyn crying
January promo: Kacie crying (on group date after talking to Sean)
*Brooks VO crying: It was worse than I thought it would be. What can I say to make it better? / James shown with head down
Sean sighing and crying in Thailand FRC
*Mike G. VO: This is not something she is ever going to get over / shot of depressed Desiree
Sean VO: I didn’t plan on this. I’m just stunned / Sean in black suit over banister with rose (taken from the Lesley H. date when she got dumped)
Sean VO: I don’t know what’s going on / Sean in previous scene crying
*Desiree VO: I have never felt like anyone has loved me as much as I loved them / Brooks rubbing his face, Brooks as blue V-neck guy
*Mike G. VO: It makes me feel sick to my stomach. / James
*VO: I feel so bad for her / Brad head down
*Desiree VO: I don’t deserve to be heart broken / Brandon crying
*Mickey T. VO: I pray that she can continue to be her sweet self / Desiree crying
*Mickey VO: … and hope her fear doesn’t get the best of her / James, Drew and Kasey together

Sean VO: It blindsided me so badly / Sean in black suit dropping rose off the banister
*Desiree seen: I almost resent the guys for putting this on me / shot at boatyard (Barcelona)
*Mike G.: This is the worst possible scenario / Desiree with head down and church cross in the distance with VO “I never thought this could happen”

Sean VO: I came here hoping to find the woman I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with / aerial of beaches, Sean on beach
*Drew VO: I don’t want her to lose faith in the good guys that are here / Aerials of the German mountains.
AshLee VO: I just think the world of you / hugging Catherine on boat
Sean VO: For a second there I thought it was impossible / Sean alone contemplating with dark gray shirt
Lindsay VO: There’s something I do want to tell you / silhouette embrace in surf (Lindsay)
Sean VO: But if you persevere through tough times, you can find love / previous scene with Sean rubbing face
*Des with Brooks on mountain “Wow”
*Brooks to Des: The moments of having something that takes your breath away for a second makes you focus on what’s important

Lindsay VO: I love you / silhouette embrace again with monkey on beach (Lindsay)
*Drew to Des: I’ve never had this feeling with anyone, like, it’s like you’ve known me my entire life.
*Des kisses Bryden with a “I trust you now”
*Zak W. VO: I feel like this is a chance to have a new beginning / Des kissing Chris? (some say Zak)

Sean VO: I know without a shadow of a doubt who my wife is / holding ring at FRC setup
*Desiree VO: Because of what I went through / with Drew in Barcelona
*Desiree VO: I did gain a lot of clarity / with Brad in Atlantic City beach
*Desiree VO: You do bring out the best in me / Taking her and Chris’ photo in Munich
*Desiree VO: I think at this point I can trust all of / helicopter at beach date and kissing Chris in water silhouetted
*Desiree VO: …them / church in mountains
*___ VO: I’m as in love as I’ve ever been / On date with Mike G.
*Brandon to Des: I’m never going to hurt you

Sean VO: I can picture us spending the rest of our lives together / Sean walking with Lesley M.
*Chris VO: This is the girl I could be with for the rest of my life / Chris and Des eating in Munich, kissing in snow, followed by shot in Atlantic City amusement park with James
*Chris VO: I can honestly say that I am one of the luckiest men alive (Ryan Sutter said "I've got to be happiest guy in the world") / Des with Brooks watching fireworks, fleeting shot with Chris (flash-shot)
*Zak W. VO: This is the best I’ve felt in many many years. / With Chris on fantasy date boat (three shots)
*With Brooks on his first date, she says “this is so awesome”

Sean VO: I want her to have my heart. I want to be her best friend and I just want to be the man she wants me to be. I want to spend my life with this one woman and I can’t wait / arriving at FRC
*Desiree VO: Love is something everyone should feel / Kissing Drew in Barcelona, followed by Desiree to Brooks walking: Look where we are right now.
*Desiree VO: I knew I was always deserving of it but… / Brian carrying her, followed by shot of Des kissing Drew
*Desiree crying in red outfit: I never felt myself loved
*Drew VO: I’ve been waiting my entire life for this moment / Shots of her running with Bryden
*____ VO: I’m in love with Des / Chris dancing with her
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 pm

As far as the trunks go, would you repeat the same shorts with a horizontal stripe opposed to a vertical one? I think it has been photoshopped or the difference is one is sitting down and the other is standing up bent over where they are riding up somewhat to make them appear shorter and they cut off the red part of trunks. Sorry, Mura...dem's da same showts! Hugesmile

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 pm

@iamreal2u "Don't want to interrupt but aren't the strips different."

Yes they do look different that is why I commented that maybe they were distorted to throw us off.  The stripes in the pool side picture look blurry and distorted to me where the ones in the beach picture are sharp and clear.  JMO

MP you and I are on the same page here about the shorts and the stripes.:yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Does anyone remember when Chris said in a VO.during their FD..something about being there for DES in good times and bad/sad..he will hug her?

He said it as a VO when they were on the deserted Barbuda Island during their FD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Lets take a moment to appreciate HRH P.S. in peach giggling 

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 625408_493988834013038_1064445176_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 1005765_493988870679701_821460814_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 993938_493989757346279_1860918850_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 999837_493989764012945_1439133174_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 47698_493990067346248_636532025_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 60426_493991170679471_800050461_n

is it just me?...but i always notice her eyes got sparkled when she is with him  giggling 

I would love for him to look at me like he is looking at Des in the fifth pic...:eyesigh: 

Yes!!!!! :thud 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:As far as the trunks go, would you repeat the same shorts with a horizontal stripe opposed to a vertical one? I think it has been photoshopped or the difference is one is sitting down and the other is standing up bent over where they are riding up somewhat to make them appear shorter and they cut off the red part of trunks. Sorry, Mura...dem's da same showts! Hugesmile

oh Nooo!!!! soooo it means he is the ONE??........what should i do??.....LOL #CrayFanProblems duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 pm

JBF!!........:WAVEY: .....thanks sooooo much for your kind thorough effort!!..clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Body language - anybody notice this?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:JBF!!........:WAVEY: .....thanks sooooo much for your kind thorough effort!!..clapping! 

Yes, thanks! That's great sleuthing and analysis.

Body language. Go through the episodes and see how many times Brooks gave her one-armed hugs while not on dates. While Chris in beginning at Madeira waited till all guys left to really hug her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99