SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 pm

well the ATFR is live this time right? So it hasn't happened yet. Unless something weird happened between the end of filming and now. I don't think so. I think the 4 possibilites now are:

1) Brooks returns, Des takes him back and Brooks is F1 and they are engaged (or at least together).
2) Brooks returns, Des doesn't take him back, she picks Chris as F1 (haha but doubt this)
3) Brooks doesn't come back, Des picks Chris as F1
4) Brooks doesn't come back, Des picks no one.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

rc49ers wrote:question    does the cuff on the above look Blue or grey ?     :detective 

someone mentioned it looks like Brooks hand gesture holding the ring .

And that Brooks had tried on a light blue suite , The picture of 

Our Chris  :fanningfan   looks gray . what does everyone think ? that brooks came back and proposed ?
Upset

Bis I think that is Zak's hand from the HTDs and it is TPTB have slipped it in here to make people think is Chris. Zak had on a light blue shirt and grey jacket when he gave the ring to Des during his HTD. That ring is not shiny enough to be a Neil Land ring and does not even resemble the ring shown on wetpaint. Even if it is suppose to be the ring F2 proposes with it is still not shiny enough for a new ring nor is it a Neil Lane ring. JMO but I'm sticking to it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 pm

treschicas wrote:well the ATFR is live this time right? So it hasn't happened yet. Unless something weird happened between the end of filming and now. I don't think so. I think the 4 possibilites now are:

1) Brooks returns, Des takes him back and Brooks is F1 and they are engaged (or at least together).
2) Brooks returns, Des doesn't take him back, she picks Chris as F1 (haha but doubt this)

i can only see the weirdest ending and doesnt make sense, match only No.2. Wait and see

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Thanks SLA , I forgot about Zac having a HTD also and he did give Des a ring , That she returned when he left the RC .

I still haven't watched Monday nights episode yet . when I was watching ii was also playing a game so wasn't paying full attention .

But been reading all the posts and don't know if I want to watch the whole thing . I read it was a Des / Brook show  mostly .

bis

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 34 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 34 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 34 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 pm

SLA44 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:question    does the cuff on the above look Blue or grey ?     :detective 

someone mentioned it looks like Brooks hand gesture holding the ring .

And that Brooks had tried on a light blue suite , The picture of 

Our Chris  :fanningfan   looks gray . what does everyone think ? that brooks came back and proposed ?
Upset

Bis I think that is Zak's hand from the HTDs and it is TPTB have slipped it in here to make people think is Chris.  Zak had on a light blue shirt and grey jacket when he gave the ring to Des during his HTD.  That ring is not shiny enough to be a Neil Land ring and does not even resemble the ring shown on wetpaint.  Even if it is suppose to be the ring F2 proposes with it is still not shiny enough for a new ring nor is it a Neil Lane ring.  JMO but I'm sticking to it.

SLA, I am with you that belonged to Zak, just TPTB trying to trick folks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
treschicas wrote:well the ATFR is live this time right? So it hasn't happened yet. Unless something weird happened between the end of filming and now. I don't think so. I think the 4 possibilites now are:

i can only see the weirdest ending and doesnt make sense, match only No.2. Wait and see

One more thing to note is that they only have 2 hours for the finale before the ATFR. Based on the screen caps, we are sure that Chris had a full LCD and Drew at least a half LCD and I just don't see enough time for additional Brooks drama, the one shown on Monday took 45 mins for goodness sake and that was even compressed for us!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

No need to hide, girlie. That's a good question. It all depends on the way things proceed Monday night. I really think that it would do all parties involved well if they just wiped the slate clean and started fresh with non-Bachelor/Ette-related dating prospects. This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.

:LMBO: That is so true.. who would have ever thought Des would have more drama than Emily!!

2boy3girls.. didn't MF or someone say it is a half Mesnick?

for all i know, it was my silly cray2 theory early on this season..LOL...Embarressed!  hehehe
(i found a fact about Chris PI on epis.3. - seemed taken AFTER filming, with his awful tan :giggle: -where he looked literally super happy and beaming!!...:yes:  led me to believe he is the F1, all season long giggling )
Could you bring that sc over?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:07 am

this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:25 am

richmondrose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

His tweets are very suspicious!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:27 am

Hotmomma wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

No need to hide, girlie. That's a good question. It all depends on the way things proceed Monday night. I really think that it would do all parties involved well if they just wiped the slate clean and started fresh with non-Bachelor/Ette-related dating prospects. This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.

:LMBO: That is so true.. who would have ever thought Des would have more drama than Emily!!

2boy3girls.. didn't MF or someone say it is a half Mesnick?

for all i know, it was my silly cray2 theory early on this season..LOL...Embarressed!  hehehe
(i found a fact about Chris PI on epis.3. - seemed taken AFTER filming, with his awful tan :giggle: -where he looked literally super happy and beaming!!...:yes:  led me to believe he is the F1, all season long giggling )
Could you bring that sc over?

im sure the SCs def.ly get lost somewhere..LOL..so this the best i can do :

0:28 = a winner guy poking on his "rivalry"/the defeated guy :giggle: 

1:57 = a guy in loooovee/ love drunk......giggling 

PS :
-the background of these PIs was sleuthed as the Mansion in LA

-did i mention that Chris is a glass house character.i.e, all of his emotions is written clearly on his face, all the time?   yes 

- the Epis.3. preview : the only time the word "CInderella" has ever came out from a suitor's mouth.....yep. from Chris's VO : "If this is a fairy tale, Des is my Cinderella ".

- Epis.3. is a milestone of Chres : dodgeball "when the attraction was apparent, no shame "; first rose 4 Chris "giving Chris the rose, meant a lot me" ; The rooftop convo --in her poem and sketchbook, and being talked during their FD ; The slow dancing - sharing their first kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 am

Thanks mura..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99