SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 am

Hotmomma wrote:Thanks mura..

you're welcome..no problemo HM...bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

seemed = looked like

That doesn't preclude that Books changed his mind about his feelings toward Des or that she gave him a second chance. Just a reality check per latergator's recent post: "still together and happy :)
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

SLA44 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:question    does the cuff on the above look Blue or grey ?     :detective 

someone mentioned it looks like Brooks hand gesture holding the ring .

And that Brooks had tried on a light blue suite , The picture of 

Our Chris  :fanningfan   looks gray . what does everyone think ? that brooks came back and proposed ?
Upset

Bis I think that is Zak's hand from the HTDs and it is TPTB have slipped it in here to make people think is Chris.  Zak had on a light blue shirt and grey jacket when he gave the ring to Des during his HTD.  That ring is not shiny enough to be a Neil Land ring and does not even resemble the ring shown on wetpaint.  Even if it is suppose to be the ring F2 proposes with it is still not shiny enough for a new ring nor is it a Neil Lane ring.  JMO but I'm sticking to it.

I'm not sure about that. Zack did have a light blue shirt on, but his sleeves were rolled up, the stone looks different and his nail beds look shorter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

in addition to my above post :

3:11 : i always wonder why Brooks doesnt have a tan like Chris in his PI. now i understand why :Smiley: 

he is foreshadowing what will happen to him in the end, by commenting on Bryden's process of leaving. aka..he will pull "a Bryden"

oh, did i mention that it was taken after filming at the mansion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

richmondrose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:this is what boredom does to me. Stalking Nate's tweet...haha

seemed = looked like

That doesn't preclude that Books changed his mind about his feelings toward Des or that she gave him a second chance. Just a reality check per latergator's recent post: "still together and happy Smiley

oooh...dont worry y'all.!!!!...i believe the spoilers/ someone's sources 1000 %....thats the one and only one fun thing about this show/this board...:P  :P  :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

seemed = looked like

That doesn't preclude that Books changed his mind about his feelings toward Des or that she gave him a second chance. Just a reality check per latergator's recent post: "still together and happy :)

oooh...dont worry y'all....i believe the spoilers/ [b]someone's sources [/b]1000 %....thats the one and only one fun thing about this show/this board...

Mura, I am LOL, someone's sources is really the best, loving how a text and epiphany led to a big rejoicing tonight all over the threads. Monday can't come soon enough!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-07-30-chris-harrison-brooks-forester-had?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1375323191196888&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Laura Catlett · OKCU
Des said she has not ever felt completely loved. Her love has never been reciprocated... but Drew, and especially Chris seem genuine in their love for her. With Chris, I think, she has what she is looking for, but with Brooks she has what feels familiar and normal to her,... unreciprocated love. I wish she had the strength and maturity to see that. I hope she surprises me next week. If Brooks return is touted as a happy ending, then this is just sick.

this comment represents my thought... :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 am

Time to post my daily prayer!!

hope you dont mind, guys!!...bestbud! ..i will keep posting this until that particular someone may think "OK...your wish is my command..." giggling Praying

murasaki1393 wrote:you know miracle do exist when you wish something here in Chrisville and then not long after it indeed happened....cloud nine 

so here i go again .....my wish approaching the finale :

Chris the man, clue us in as to whether :headbanging hissyfit no no  :tissuebox:angryemotion ...... or........wine  partytimefirework  :happydance:  Hoorray during next week finale

please dear God, make it come true.....Prayinggroup hug :sprinklehearts Praying  

Bless my heart!!..poor me for getting too invested in this silly show! no no . I guess i have to get my brain and heart checked after this season end. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 am

Mura, you are just the cutest. Your positivity and loyalty to Chris are refreshing. Chrisville is such a happy, fun place because of your bright spirit!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:00 am

murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-07-30-chris-harrison-brooks-forester-had?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1375323191196888&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Laura Catlett · OKCU
Des said she has not ever felt completely loved. Her love has never been reciprocated... but Drew, and especially Chris seem genuine in their love for her. With Chris, I think, she has what she is looking for, but with Brooks she has what feels familiar and normal to her,... unreciprocated love. I wish she had the strength and maturity to see that. I hope she surprises me next week. If Brooks return is touted as a happy ending, then this is just sick.

I have to agree....esp after reading Chris Harrison's recent interview and blog....he sounded sure that Brooks was unsure or not in love with her. He wouldn't say that if they were engaged...laugh out loud...really if I were Reality Steve I would be frantically checking with my sources right now to get an explanation for this. Only explanation is if Chris H is really that desperate to trick us...but that would be like lying and I don't think he would do that cuz he prob wants us to respect his opinions and statements to some degree.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-07-30-chris-harrison-brooks-forester-had?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1375323191196888&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Laura Catlett · OKCU

I remember thinking that when she said no one ever loved her! I'm sorry but she gets on my nerves!!!!

brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 am

grace8136 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:question    does the cuff on the above look Blue or grey ?     :detective 

someone mentioned it looks like Brooks hand gesture holding the ring .

And that Brooks had tried on a light blue suite , The picture of 

Our Chris  :fanningfan   looks gray . what does everyone think ? that brooks came back and proposed ?
Upset

Bis I think that is Zak's hand from the HTDs and it is TPTB have slipped it in here to make people think is Chris.  Zak had on a light blue shirt and grey jacket when he gave the ring to Des during his HTD.  That ring is not shiny enough to be a Neil Land ring and does not even resemble the ring shown on wetpaint.  Even if it is suppose to be the ring F2 proposes with it is still not shiny enough for a new ring nor is it a Neil Lane ring.  JMO but I'm sticking to it.

I'm not sure about that. Zack did have a light blue shirt on, but his sleeves were rolled up, the stone looks different and his nail beds look shorter.

Zacks shirt was not long sleeve an I think it just the angle making the ring look unflattering.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99