SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 pm

latergator wrote:not sure this will work, but lets try

well that didn't work, and if it was from before I wont worry about it then. thanks atem for the heads up.
I can see this..could you get chris and DES on the beach?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:01 am

mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling
oh mimi, you are probably right in that you are in the minority now but that doesn't mean we don't love you still.... as long as you love Chris, we will always love you  group hug

Feeling the love over here in southeast Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really??? I'm in southeast tx too...
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 am

riddlexo3 wrote:she so inconsiderate. I mean i feel bad for chris and drew and having her go on and on about brooks being the only one she wanted.

I'm not sure inconsiderate is a big enough word for it. That is a secret, something you would tell your F1 in a very hush hush way privately and no one else. I hated that Ali revealed Chris was never in the running even though it was a couple years later. I have no doubt that others have felt that way, but quite frankly it was thoughtless and a bit on the manipulative side to say it during a break-up, much less on camera. She wanted Brooks to feel extra bad and in doing so was so incredibly hurtful to Drew and Chris. I was watching the helicopter ride and beach scene with Chris again and thinking.. oh that's fake, she didn't mean that, that was scripted. If I feel that imagine what the guys must feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 am

brittany4400 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling
oh mimi, you are probably right in that you are in the minority now but that doesn't mean we don't love you still.... as long as you love Chris, we will always love you  group hug

I'm in Texas too.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:26 am

grace8136 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:she so inconsiderate. I mean i feel bad for chris and drew and having her go on and on about brooks being the only one she wanted.

I'm not sure inconsiderate is a big enough word for it. That is a secret, something you would tell your F1 in a very hush hush way privately and no one else. I hated that Ali revealed Chris was never in the running even though it was a couple years later. I have no doubt that others have felt that way, but quite frankly it was thoughtless and a bit on the manipulative side to say it during a break-up, much less on camera. She wanted Brooks to feel extra bad and in doing so was so incredibly hurtful to Drew and Chris. I was watching the helicopter ride and beach scene with Chris again and thinking.. oh that's fake, she didn't mean that, that was scripted. If I feel that imagine what the guys must feel.

And how about their families that had welcomed her into their homes? By that time she had already declared her look for Brooks and from what she said during the break-up she did not go into three of the four homes with an open mind or heart. It is so sad for Chris and Drew and their families and I can't imagine but that Zak is saying whew glad I'm not still there now!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:30 am

Hotmomma wrote:

well that didn't work, and if it was from before I wont worry about it then.  thanks atem for the heads up.

I still can't see it, but am glad I could bring it over so you could :yes: 
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 am

It was them building a sand castle. I understood why it was cut. Sorry, but that wasn't must see tv watching them play with sand building a sand castle that you know was planned by the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 am

Hotmomma wrote:

well that didn't work, and if it was from before I wont worry about it then.  thanks atem for the heads up.

oh, you wanted me to bring that one over.  sorry about that...
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 am

hotmomma... i'm beginning to think you are using me for your little play thing, keeping me around to suppy you with videos. giggling   teehee let me know if there are any others you need.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 45 Penguinslap_zps00476d96
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 am

latergator wrote:hotmomma... i'm beginning to think you are using me for your little play thing, keeping me around to suppy you with videos. giggling   teehee let me know if there are any others you need.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 45 Penguinslap_zps00476d96

Well I didn't want to bee onone burning the miight oil..LOL..
you really didn't want to get busy and work anyways Right?
Thank you..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:57 am

Hotmomma wrote:
latergator wrote:hotmomma... i'm beginning to think you are using me for your little play thing, keeping me around to suppy you with videos. giggling   teehee let me know if there are any others you need.

Well I didn't want to bee onone burning the miight oil..LOL..
you really didn't want to get busy and work anyways Right?
Thank you..

right... I can't wait for Monday and I guess I'm going to be sitting right here until then if I don't do something soon. hope you could see those videos, and truthfully if you need any more brought over, shout out.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:16 am

grace8136 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I'm in Texas too.

Are all chris fans in tx laugh out loud
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99