SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling
oh mimi, you are probably right in that you are in the minority now but that doesn't mean we don't love you still.... as long as you love Chris, we will always love you  group hug

Feeling the love over here in southeast Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 pm

mimitalks wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

New clips, ladies! on the main site. One features Chris and Des playing on the beach.

Shrewish someone would upload it to YouTube ..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm

New clips, ladies! on the main site. One features Chris and Des playing on the beach.

Thanks for the heads up on the video clips mimi, I was over there earlier today and didn't see them. I am really torn on this silly season. Part of me wants Chris to be F1 because if that's what he wants I want him to be happy but part of me just wants him away from the franchise after what happened Monday night meaning the things that Des said that were so hurtful to Chris and Drew as well. I just want to see the smile on his face like that poolside picture and whatever it was that put that smile on his face I hope it lasts.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

i would try to get it hotmomma, but it always says media not available. I can see the other clips but not that?
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm

latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

i would try to get it hotmomma, but it always says media not available.  I can see the other clips but not that?

That's from Monday's episode, not the new one.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Yes they are deleted scenes and I wish they would have shown more of this stuff then the 40 some minutes on the Brooks/Des break-up!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 pm

not sure this will work, but lets try

well that didn't work, and if it was from before I wont worry about it then. thanks atem for the heads up.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Yes it worked!

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

SLA44 wrote:Yes it worked!

well i'm glad it worked for someone... I still can't see it.  you're very welcome handwave
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 pm

latergator wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Yes it worked!

well i'm glad it worked for someone... I still can't see it.  you're very welcome handwave

It worked for me the first time and then when I saw you said it didn't I just got a black screen and now it's back to looking like it did when it worked for me. I guess it is touchy.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm

she so inconsiderate. I mean i feel bad for chris and drew and having her go on and on about brooks being the only one she wanted.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 pm

latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

i would try to get it hotmomma, but it always says media not available. I can see the other clips but not that?
Thanks I just can't view it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99