SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, thanks for bringing that picture back. He is so cute there, threatening to take his swim shorts off giggling  

My favorite part from last night's date was when he said he wanted to watch the stars with Des after she gave him the date card, just to take the focus away from what the FS suite implied...such a gentleman. Oh Des, you will never find another one like this one!!!

thanks for clarifying to me as well--re: the bolded. when i first hear that i was like : what was that for?.giggling ..then i understand maybe it was a disguise for something.... :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! group hug....thanks a bunch Mura for bringing the happy back. I think I am going to watch their date again, Chris was so cute and dorky last night, he melted my heart, we did not even talk about their date due to all the mess last night.
bi

OK..what is your fav?...mine is when they rubbing their noses each other in the hot tub. too cute!!....

among all of her F3, they are the cutest when they are together. whipped 

When he was walking up to the dinner in those tan jeans and peach shirt.. oh my.. his royal hotness Prince Siegfried! :Woah-hoo: :eyesigh: :Flirty: 

Favorite moment.. was probably how excited he was about the helicopter. He is like a little kid sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, thanks for bringing that picture back. He is so cute there, threatening to take his swim shorts off giggling  

My favorite part from last night's date was when he said he wanted to watch the stars with Des after she gave him the date card, just to take the focus away from what the FS suite implied...such a gentleman. Oh Des, you will never find another one like this one!!!

I noticed that too and thought it was sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! group hug....thanks a bunch Mura for bringing the happy back. I think I am going to watch their date again, Chris was so cute and dorky last night, he melted my heart, we did not even talk about their date due to all the mess last night.
bi

OK..what is your fav?...mine is when they rubbing their noses each other in the hot tub. too cute!!....

When he was walking up to the dinner in those tan jeans and peach shirt.. oh my.. his royal hotness Prince Siegfried! :Woah-hoo: :eyesigh: :Flirty: 

Favorite moment.. was probably how excited he was about the helicopter. He is like a little kid sometimes.

you mean,....almost everytime?....LOL. yep..His Boyish Charm....Des said that is what she loves about him, like thousand times? giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 am

Grace....he definitely looked hot in those tan jeans :Drool:  :uptonogood

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Grace....he definitely looked hot in those tan jeans :Drool:  :uptonogood

Yes he did....our very own Prince Siegfried, his royal hotness!!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am

mercieme wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Grace....he definitely looked hot in those tan jeans :Drool:  :uptonogood

I also agree but then when hasn't he looked pretty darn good and hot?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 am

SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I know...he has great dress sense :yes:  I've liked his style all season long.
I like that title you just gave him mercieme.....HRH Prince Siegfried giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I know...he has great dress sense :yes:  I've liked his style all season long.
I like that title you just gave him mercieme.....HRH Prince Siegfried giggling

I thought he has had great dress sense as well BM and was surprised when Mario interviewed her on Extra last night that she said Drew and Brooks were the best dressed. I can understand her saying Drew because IMO he dresses like a yuppie but I sure didn't understand her saying Brooks over Chris. no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 am

Is there a link for that extra interview SLA? I missed that. I've not been all that impressed with Des' style this season, so it is just one more quality in Chris that she is missing.
I am really tossing Des overboard at this point. Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 24 Image066-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 am

I don't know if there is a link or not - I watched it when it came on last night.  I can check their website and see if I can find one.

Grace I can't find it but come to think of it is Mario Lopez on Extra or on Entertainment Tonight?  Anyway it was on the airing for July 29th.  I will keep searching though.

It was on Extra but I am not finding a link for it - sorry I tried. A couple other things I remember her saying is that Drew and Chris had the best bodies and Chris was the most romantic.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yep that was mine too, they are so natural together, not forced at all but when he asked her about moving to Seattle, and said they could get a cute little house by the river, he made me so proud because I knew he was all about the future and not just the moment, was hoping so much Des could see how lucky she was to have a guy this vested in her.

i have another one. after Chris reading her his poem and they shared a kiss...he caressed her hair and tucked it behind her ears...What a sweet-loving gesture from this true gentleman..:hug: heartbeat  ..I always love when my DH doing this to me...LOL...:Flirty: .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99