SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you think TPTB knew he was questioning things and suggested he go home to talk with his family? I could definitely see that happening.

Again ? He is probably the most expensive contestant they have ever had. That tops even Ed.

Maybe that's why the travel budget was so cheap!! giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 am

Okay I watched the Brooks and Des scene. After Des tells him she love him, this is what's going through
his head, "what" man I don't believe this, how can I fix this now, dang man I messed up. It's clear to me he wanted to change his mind then, he just didn't know how to go about doing it. Look like he didn't want to leave. He's coming back cause he realize he f******** up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

Ya, I agree pbmax. I got the impression that Brooks was pretty shell shocked by her admission. I think he had convinced himself that she was more in love with the other guys.

After Des finally walked away to the pier, and Brooks was pacing/swearing/crying, it looked to me like he kept almost walking after her and then checking himself and turning away. It looked like he was so confused--he wanted to stay, but he just broke up with her--and was wondering how/why he was feeling this way.

I think Brooks convinced himself that he was not in love with Des and that he would never be in love with her, possibly as a way of protecting himself emotionally. Logically (and it seems he is very logical/rational) how could anyone truly be in love after so short a time when your significant other is dating a bunch of other men? That's what I would be thinking about whenever I wasn't with the Bach and I imagine it would greatly inhibit one's ability to feel "in love" when away from the person.

I think that Brooks' brother's words about when you lose someone and realize you would fight tooth and nail to get them back was foreshadowing. I almost wonder if it wasn't sort of a self fulfilling prophecy. He heard what his brother was saying and sabotaged himself. Brooks needed to lose Des to realize how much he needed her...

(Just a ton of speculation on my part.)

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

meauxwalk wrote:Ya, I agree pbmax. I got the impression that Brooks was pretty shell shocked by her admission. I think he had convinced himself that she was more in love with the other guys.

After Des finally walked away to the pier, and Brooks was pacing/swearing/crying, it looked to me like he kept almost walking after her and then checking himself and turning away. It looked like he was so confused--he wanted to stay, but he just broke up with her--and was wondering how/why he was feeling this way.

I think Brooks convinced himself that he was not in love with Des and that he would never be in love with her, possibly as a way of protecting himself emotionally. Logically (and it seems he is very logical/rational) how could anyone truly be in love after so short a time when your significant other is dating a bunch of other men? That's what I would be thinking about whenever I wasn't with the Bach and I imagine it would greatly inhibit one's ability to feel "in love" when away from the person.

I think that Brooks' brother's words about when you lose someone and realize you would fight tooth and nail to get them back was foreshadowing. I almost wonder if it wasn't sort of a self fulfilling prophecy. He heard what his brother was saying and sabotaged himself. Brooks needed to lose Des to realize how much he needed her...

Good points. I agree with a lot of it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 am

meauxwalk wrote:Ya, I agree pbmax. I got the impression that Brooks was pretty shell shocked by her admission. I think he had convinced himself that she was more in love with the other guys.

Great post! Sometimes you have to step back and be without the person and it's then when you realize if you can live without the person. What's the saying absence make the heart grow fonder, you don't miss your water till the well runs dry. It's going to be interesting to see him pour his heart out to get her back.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 am

I hope when he comes back (don't even know if he'll) he begs Des to accept him because he broke her heart and it would be so easy to just go and come like nothing happened. Des make him wait for your decision, make him sweat.
, if you can't go without him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 am

Swissmiss wrote:I just wish her well. We all have heartbreak but few if any have it play out on TV. The humiliation she experienced last night was awful. She deserves a break and I hope fans of the show will respect her choice even if they don't get it. JMHO

I didn't see any humiliation cause one thing he didn't do a good job of telling her he didn't love her. He was fumble all over it. He didn't convince me. I really couldn't tell what it was he wanted to say.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 am

pbmax wrote:
Swissmiss wrote:I just wish her well. We all have heartbreak but few if any have it play out on TV. The humiliation she experienced last night was awful. She deserves a break and I hope fans of the show will respect her choice even if they don't get it. JMHO

I didn't see any humiliation cause one thing he didn't do a good job of telling her he didn't love her. He was fumble all over it. He didn't convince me. I really couldn't tell what it was he wanted to say.

JMHO but if I had been saying I am head over heels in love and he came to me and said I'm not feeling it I would have preferred to do my ugly cry in privacy. I had a hard time watching her. I totally agree his "breakup" speech was a train wreck. He sure did fumble his words and too many sentence fragments. I think between nerves and camera it was too much for him. This guy has got to go out in public and also back to work. The meltdown he had is all over the news today. I can't imagine either of them not feeling humiliated or at minimum embarrassed for a very uncomfortable and public emotional matter. My hearing is not great but I missed many of his words as he mumbled. The producers might have thought they hit gold with the drama but I am not looking forward to next Monday. I found it sad. I probably will not watch and just read the news Tuesday morning. I don't see any scenario where this ends well. I am not a huge fan of any of the three guys but feel for them as well as Des. I think they got more than they signed up for. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 am

[quote] Absolutely f***ing agree!!! women are the worst critics of each other and I just don't get it[quote]

Yep! my pastor once told me a woman will tell you to do something she wouldn't do herself. That's why I don't take their advice.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 am

I found it weird that the bags under his eyes during his talk with Chris were a lot bigger than when he talked to Des. Was his and Des talk on a different day?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:02 am

Swissmiss wrote:
pbmax wrote:

JMHO but if I had been saying I am head over heels in love and he came to me and said I'm not feeling it I would have preferred to do my ugly cry in privacy. I had a hard time watching her. I totally agree his "breakup" speech was a train wreck. He sure did fumble his words and too many sentence fragments. I think between nerves and camera it was too much for him. This guy has got to go out in public and also back to work. The meltdown he had is all over the news today. I can't imagine either of them not feeling humiliated or at minimum embarrassed for a very uncomfortable and public emotional matter. My hearing is not great but I missed many of his words as he mumbled. The producers might have thought they hit gold with the drama but I am not looking forward to next Monday. I found it sad. I probably will not watch and just read the news Tuesday morning. I don't see any scenario where this ends well. I am not a huge fan of any of the three guys but feel for them as well as Des. I think they got more than they signed up for. JMHO

MO she can pour her heart out on tv or in private, she doesn't have to live for nobody but Des. If she hasn't learn this already she better.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:03 am

ok I have another question. When Brooks had his sit down with CH and CH was grilling him. Why didn't Chis just tell Brooks " hey dude she loves you and this will hurt her" instead of just telling him (basically) go forth and smash her heart to bits just make sure you do it before you get to the FS?

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+51
beader
richmondrose
Pattycake92
eliza3
Aunties_Love