SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Mozart wrote:
snowandcold wrote:I read a few minutes ago Gia found out that her boyfriend cheated on her Monday
It's tragic that Gia did not get the help she needed to cope with life's problems.
Suicide is never the answer.
I don't understand how such a sweet, beautiful person could bring herself to do such a thing as to end her own life.
If those closest to Gia knew that she was in such a bleak place, they would have gotten her the help she desperately needed, and saved her life.
Then she would have simply left her cheater boyfriend and started life over - and later, would have found a true, loyal soulmate.
Yes, a real tragedy is that no one realized that Gia needed help.....until it was sadly too late.
We have no idea if she was getting help for her illness or not. Depression, like many diseases is not 100percent curable. Remember the Prominent writer David foster Wallace? He killed himself after suffering from depression for twenty years. He had good psychiatric care, as did Pastor Rick Warren's son Matthew.But sadly, it is sometimes not enough. Terrible illness and terrific tragedy for the families as well.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Valentinebaby Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 am

My heart aches for Gia, her family, her friends, Bachelornation, her fans, and most especially her boyfriend who found her nearly lifeless. I pray that Gia is now at peace. As someone who has unfortunately known to many who have passed for the same reason and known/ witnessed the pain that it causes to loved ones, I pray for comfort and peace for all of those that love Gia. May they find peace knowing that Gia is now at peace and with our Lord.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:45 am

Valentinebaby wrote:My heart aches for Gia, her family, her friends, Bachelornation, her fans, and most especially her boyfriend who found her nearly lifeless. I pray that Gia is now at peace. As someone who has unfortunately known to many who have passed for the same reason and known/ witnessed the pain that it causes to loved ones, I pray for comfort and peace for all of those that love Gia. May they find peace knowing that Gia is now at peace and with our Lord.
For the moms of young daughters on this board, there is a very good book called "Raising Ophelia." I can't help but think about that book tonight. I am raising an 11 year old daughter. With all the focus in the media on looks and such, girls get lost. I don't let my daughter take "selfies" I don't mention how cute she is (she looks like a young Ali) I focus on her inner gifts; her athletic ability, her sweet heart, her love for others and for animals. There is so much to value beyond looks and I think valuing beauty leads girls in all the wrong directions. JMHO.. My heart is so sad for Gia tonight. It's just senseless and a permanent solution for what was likely a fleeting problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am

grace8136 wrote:
Valentinebaby wrote:My heart aches for Gia, her family, her friends, Bachelornation, her fans, and most especially her boyfriend who found her nearly lifeless. I pray that Gia is now at peace. As someone who has unfortunately known to many who have passed for the same reason and known/ witnessed the pain that it causes to loved ones, I pray for comfort and peace for all of those that love Gia. May they find peace knowing that Gia is now at peace and with our Lord.
For the moms of young daughters on this board, there is a very good book called "Raising Ophelia." I can't help but think about that book tonight. I am raising an 11 year old daughter. With all the focus in the media on looks and such, girls get lost. I don't let my daughter take "selfies" I don't mention how cute she is (she looks like a young Ali) I focus on her inner gifts; her athletic ability, her sweet heart, her love for others and for animals. There is so much to value beyond looks and I think valuing beauty leads girls in all the wrong directions. JMHO.. My heart is so sad for Gia tonight. It's just senseless and a permanent solution for what was likely a fleeting problem.
As a 19 year old, I completely agree with everything you have said. I think that inner beauty is SO much more important than ones outer beauty. I could say so much about this topic, but I will reframe from doing so on this feed. From everything I have read, Gia will be greatly remembered for the sweet person that she was. Sure she was beautiful, but from what it sounds like she was even more beautiful on the inside. What a loss we have suffered, and what a beautiful angel Heaven has gained May angels lead her in.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:Ha!  I think the girls saw Chris the host and were being funny, or trying to be, by saying plot twist, Des is with Chris H.  Seems stupid.  Bet if you looked up the girls they are probably young.  We know Des and Chris are in Seattle.   no idea   On another note, did Chris H. tweet anything about Gia?  Or any of TPTB?

Awwww just saw her latest tweet.  Cute!  :cutesmile!: 
Yes, Chris H. tweeted condolences on twitter as did MF on facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:44 am

im so stocked he is doing marathon tweets!!..

OMG..the view from their apt is so beautiful. ecstatic for him that he can make his dreams one by one became reality : publishing poems, house by the water..and the list goes on...:Clap: 

banter with Des`s Smiley

Des`s tweet about Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

From Instagram last night. @hartsdesire4 Love. Life. Happiness. @chrisrsiegfried #cheesinforthecamera   9h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

awwww
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks for posting! So cute together. I copied this to the picture thread bleuberry.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 43m
#tbt Growing up is hard to do @natehartsock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What does tbt mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 43m
#tbt Growing up is hard to do @natehartsock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What does tbt mean?
Maybe "truth be told?"

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Throwback Thursday
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by realitynut Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:53 pm

its a dig at the brother for his comments to the press

realitynut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012