SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 am

The women…

No clue what final three or one were leaked by Reality Steve… yet. However, here are my overall “impressions” of the ladies according to:

1.) Chris Harrison’s impressions in EW. Basically we have a 1 in 4 chance that F1 will be among the “ones to watch”.
2.) the abc.com bios- some stuff can be revealing regarding their background interests and what ABC wants us to know about them to attract or distract us from them as contenders.
3.) the one key episode #1 preview- edit is all important even in episode #1. What words either Juan or Chris Harrison or another contestant say over a face shot is always relating to their storyline. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4.) the group photo - they tend to place key frontrunners (and potential F1s) either on the ends of rows or up front. Chris S. was an “endie” apart from a photoshopped Jonathan (who left before the photo was taken). Although roughly a third of the F1s have curiously been front row (especially the guys on Bachelorette), more get dumped from that group on the very first night than the back rows!
5.) limo arrival pre-edit of show. As I already mentioned, it APPEARS that limo #1 showcases “future lead potential”. However, the editors use their scissors a lot in episode #1’s airing.

Those of you already “spoiled” will at least find me entertaining… or wildly Off The Mark.

Alexis- “nice” Catholic gal from Tampa… probably a good match on paper at least. She is well positioned in the limos too (providing I am reading the times correctly)… appearing as first out of the second-to-last one, so my guess is that she is a good “fall back” girl if he fails with somebody else. She is standing next to Juan in the group photo like some past F1s, so he noticed her that first night… maybe.
Alli- another “nice” Catholic gal, but I am less optimistic here. She discusses Harrison’s first impression rose as a neutral narrator, so I suspect she is more of an observer than a participant this season (i.e. not The One).
Amy J- massage therapist who doesn’t seem Juan’s “type” but she could surprise us. Somehow, though, I suspect she was cast more for personality-on-screen. An End Girl in the group picture.
Amy L.- loves Dr. Seuss. I do too. Among those arriving in the first limo (pre-edit of the episode #1 we have yet to see), suggesting somebody the handlers might have seen “lead potential” in.
Andi- fits the F1 mold a little on bio alone (although that is never a guarantee). Being a defense attorney makes her sorta-kinda of an “opposites attract” type for Juan. She speaks about Chris Harrison’s first impression rose in the ABC preview of the premiere show matter-of-factly, making me suspect she stays for a couple episodes as “narrator”. Has a key spot at the end of the front row in the group photo and may be the one seen snuggled rather close to him on the couch in the episode preview. Hard call here. Last one to arrive per limos… may be an extra “add on” arrival like Jillian’s Ed and Reid… and Emily’s Kalon.
Ashley- another fan of Dr. Seuss… and kids. These ladies all want one of their own soon, although this one has plenty already as a school teacher. She is the “comforting type”: like Renee below, she listens to Lauren’s tale of woe in the one preview.
Cassandra- NBA dancer who might be a little too much “like” Juan to be a suitable companion… or so the abc.com bio implies. Yet she is “one to watch” per Chris Harrison (12/13 issue of Entertainment Weekly): “really wows Juan Pablo with her supermodel looks, and you get the feeling she’s going to be this outgoing, ostentatious woman. But she’s just this shy single mom, and that intrigues him.” She is positioned back row, but… intriguingly… right above Juan’s head! Reminds me of Ryan Sutter’s position in Trista’s season.
Chantel- labels herself “adventurous” rather than “conservative”. One of a cluster from Florida this season. Believes in “the fairy tale”… hmmm… that sounds cheesy but, oddly, typical talk of a “front runner”. Her focus is less on the show and more on The Man. She is shown in the one preview just sitting there as “background” with Lauren S. Since she is the “darker-toned” contestant, she arrived in limo #1 as a potential future lead.
Chelsie- science educator may be a bit too “high brow” for our soccer player. Also Harrison isn’t heaping on the praise with her like he is Sharleen.
Christine- like Andi, very law-abiding as a police commissioner. Nice matter-of-fact attitude means she will accept being dumped gracefully… either there will be a “connection” or not.
Christy- pretends to be “high maintenance” by claiming it takes well over an hour to get ready for a date. May just be an act. Among those with two tattoos. She has a nice smile in the group photo, but is shown “disappointed” in the episode #1 preview and is intriguingly shown when Harrison tells Pablo “you know what to do with it” (i.e. the first impression rose). Also a first limo arrival… again, there seems to be a “curse” with that going by past seasons.
Clare- says the only thing she is not “adventurous” about is food. Also a workaholic. She is a last limo arrival, but tossed in the middle… hard to determine her status here with the handlers’ initial “vibes”. Nonetheless she made Harrison’s list: “she’s the prototypical sexy California girl- blond, happy, sunny disposition, always smiling. But her *backstory* [you know where Harrison is going with this] is that she lost her father, and before he died he recorded a special message for her future husband…” Also front row in the group photo. Unlike many others there, she’s not leaving the first night unless her storyline is already milked for all its worth in her introduction.
Danielle- psychiatric nurse who dislikes sushi. Any lady with a “bucket list” is a question mark… because it is hard to determine if they are ready to be “settled” just quite yet. Also a “narrator” in the first episode, but acting more like an observer than a participant (see my notes on Alli above).
Elise- another school teacher… probably these types are the ones we “expect” him to go for, but he doesn’t. Further proof is what Harrison has to say: “Elsie believes falling in love with Juan Pablo is her fate.” Uh oh! According to the abc.net limo order, she was first out... like Sean’s AshLee, who did lay on the romantic talk thick in his promos. Not sure if she will be edited first, but my guess is that the editors will keep her “as is” since she has a definite presence about her. (Sean Lowe in Emily’s season, F2 Chantal in Brad’s, Jillian’s F2 Kiptyn and last season’s Drew were also first out of their limos both on screen and in reality... I think. Somebody can correct me here.)
Kat- one of the “pretty people” (modeling types) who will knock his socks off on appearance alone. One of several who have been to Australia. Not sure why that country is significant this season.
Kelly- nice “average” dog-lovin’ gal per abc.com bio. She has a rather interesting position in the group photo and the episode #1 preview, making me wonder if she makes it to hometowns at least. In fact, she stands where a cluster of F2s and F3s of the past have stood in past seasonal group photos. (These future dumpees tend to be towards the middle of rows rather than the ends.) She is also sitting with Juan on the couch in one group scene as one he clearly has an attraction to. One line of “doom” is provided by the editors when Juan says “it is not easy at all” over her face shot. He is talking about giving out a first impression rose, but I suspect Juan gets very emotional with her at some point in his “journey”. Apparently her limo arrival runs longer than many others… and at the key #16 position of importance.
Kylie- biggest date fear is “being vulnerable”. This makes her a classic psychological test for this show… and one who will talk this talk a lot on screen.
Lacy- comes from a family with “special” people and owns a nursing home. VERY professional woman whom “they” like for hometown coverage… or at least an episode #1 intro “bio”.
Lauren H.- is already getting showcased on the premier “first look” as the tearful one outside her “comfort zone” and a bit demanding of that rose. No… she is clearly not staying long.
Lauren S.- the athletic type who will mesh well with Juan, but reading a bit “blah” in her descriptions.
Lucy- says her occupation is “free spirit”. We can guess how she will be edited… and, yup, Harrison has her among the ones-to-watch. “She’s unlike any woman we’ve ever had on the show; she’s a flower child through and through. I’m 86 percent sure she stepped out of the ‘60s and skipped the next five decades.” Harrison is also eager to tell us about her lack of dress code a.k.a. Zak Waddell: “We definitely had to get more money in the budget this year to blur things out.” How much, Mister Harrison? Is she “blessed” in any way and required extra blurring? My favorite line of Harrison’s, since he basically tells us she will either be The One He Loses Abruptly or The Controversial Finalist: “Is it a novelty for Juan Pablo, or could he really settle down with her?” She appears to be first out of the second limo, a key position for “unique personalities”.
Maggie- The Southern Belle… despite her youth, she looks “mature”. In the group photo, she is essentially standing in F1 Chris’ position last season… Ms. Calm & Collected. (Jonathan was “photoshopped” on the very end last season.) Her positioning in the second limo is rather “average”, although they may edit her to appear first out if she winds up a frontrunner.
Nikki- one of several dog-loving nurses. May just be a coincidence… or Juan said he liked those types. Sometimes it is good to study the most common “thread” among these contestants. Des admitted she liked baseball players, for example. She is one of the first limo arrivals, so I will take a guess here that she is not a finalist but one “they” like.
Renee- Martha’s Vineyard real estate agent. She is shown comforting a tearful Lauren, so she is quite skilled at handling different people as an “extra shoulder”.
Sharleen- our Canadian import this season and a bit more “international” in her interests than many of the others. Actually enjoys Japanese anime for a change. Harrison goes further to promote her as a potential Bachelorette: “a world class opera singer who came from Heidelberg, Germany. She has a lot of life experience and really rises above the rest in the fact that’s she’s so mature, so worldly and so smart.” She appears to be the first exit in the very last limo, where some of the “prime cuts” among the group are often placed. JP was edited here even if he was really last out in Ashley’s season. Apparently somebody besides Harrison thinks she is an interesting choice for him. For his part, Harrison comments that Juan Pablo says “she has mundo”.
Valerie- maybe Juan can sing the Monkees song for her. Three tattoos. She is giving instruction to Lauren H. in the promo. We have never seen a finalist do this, so I am tentatively ruling her out for now. Arrives in the last limo (good positioning) though.
Victoria- from Brazil. You know they needed somebody, even if not Spanish influenced, from Down South on the show. Also… a cat lover!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:32 am

Sprite wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm going into this season unspoiled as well. When does it start?

There will be a preseason special with his ladies on Sunday January 5th and the show starts the next day on Monday, January 6th. There will also be specials every Sunday in January having to do with the Bachelor, culminating with the Sean/Cat wedding on Sunday January 26th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 pm

OK…

You folks can laugh at my silly analysis without Reality Steve’s “cliff notes”.

I went ahead and “dove in” to three different promos in order to get the “gist” of this season. No, I do not know who makes it to the end or if Juan even chooses anybody. I only recognized the Seoul locations… and some palm trees (Caribbean?) locales potentially fantasy dates or just-before-hometown spots.

Lots of Cassandra in the two lesser promos I won’t detail here, but she is less prominent on the “main” one that I am tackling. Since Harrison already blogged about her being a mommy, I wouldn’t be surprised if she “pulls a Tony” as in Emily’s season.

Here we have the first two thirds of our Monday’s promo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Each of these has THREE parts:
1.) The Journey and all of its scenery… and our happy lead on his “journey”
2.) The Dark Center Of Drama.
3.) The aerial footage of fantasy date and other exotic locales with voice-overs bringing an “aerial perspective” to Juan’s budding relationship with… somebody besides his dawter. They also like to fool us a lot towards the end with any possible cut-and-paste-anywhere final rose ceremony footage.

We just got #1 and #2, but not #3. Gotta wait for Monday for that part.

They did the same thing with Ben Flajnik’s season… kinda. They did give us a full promo a few days before the premiere, but also an early December one resembling this one with just the first two parts… and some very noticeable edit differences.

OK… gotta roll up my sleeves before analyzing this trainwreck.

Overall we have a nice mix-mash of Brad, Benny Boy and Jake Pavelka promos here with segments of Sean’s added for good measure. See everybody get jealous of Sharleen as if she is Brad’s beloved Emily getting all of the attention, but with more tears than Brad’s Chantal can muster. (For her part, Juan Pablo’s Chantel-with-an-”E” does a pretty close knock-off.) See a sexy skinnydip scene with somebody who is not Sharleen, but not Courtney Robertson either. (Hair is too blond.) See Juan sob like Sean Lowe and not want to use the microphone anymore like Jake. At least he doesn’t unplug it like angry Pavelka.

“These women are amazing” ends with fireworks. Is the one he poses for in a camera shoot… Clare?... the “amazing” one he is thinking of? Or is she somebody else? Actually he says “these women”, not just one.

Key shot of interest that DOES jump out at me: he says he sees his daughter’s future while riding horseback with a mystery blonde.

The spot after the fireworks (mystery girl seen over “this is ridiculous”) and the horseback scene with mystery blond are what I label as Prime F1 “Hot Spots”. Chris S., Catherine, Jef, a very fleeting Courtney, JP and Brad’s Emily all appeared in either of these two points in the first part of the seasonal promos.

Sometimes… I do wonder about this… when so much praise is heaped on the Bachelor (ditto the situation with Sean), the F1 gal may be lacking in self confidence and she needs to be reminded of his assets. The edit of “he’s husband material” with Juan shaking the champagne bottle is… ugh!... worse than JP discussing his chemistry “exploding” with Ashley on her promo (ages ago) as Lucas “popped” one and Hong Kong lit up. Enough with the Freudianisms!

The “so glad you’re here” location is an important place. No clue who he is meeting there. Kinda suspect that this will be another season where The Masses will be focused on the wrong “romance”… more secrecy involves the real, different than the “reel”, one.

Ooof!... I don’t put much stock in mountain shots anymore, though. So many dumpees… and some F1s… got those. Yet when you can’t see her face from so high up… maybe.

We end Part #1 with his “it’s just perfect” with a blonde whose hair looks the most like Nikki in the group photo, but I am lousy with identification. Could be Christina or Elise too. Then again, Chris Harrison already billed the latter in his EW article as a drama queen, so I doubt Juan is “perfect” with her. Then we get his ominous Walk Alone Shot in Seoul, Korea as we enter the Tears & Drama Part #2.

Critical question: Is Juan’s season following past Bachelor or past Bachelorette promos?

The former get downright confusing at this point:
Example #1: Ben Flajnik says while kissing Kacie B. that “it was too good to be true” (which was true in her case… and also Courtney’s relationship with him)
Example #2: AshLee promises to make Sean happy before his season’s Tierra Terror begins to unfold, something AshLee was caught up in. I guess she made Sean happy by distracting the other ladies (and the majority of viewers) from his wooing Catherine with her Tierra battles.

However… with the lady leads, we got the following at this exact same spot:
#1. Des hugging Chris in Madeira, not sure how long the relationship will go but never forgetting her experience on this show
#2. Jef twirls a girl and Emily twirls Ricki as she discusses wanting her family to be complete
#3. JP voice-overs (but isn’t seen) in Ashley’s that “if you can’t find love in this kind of environment, then you’re hopeless.”

If Juan’s follows the ‘ette seasons more than the former, this may be a “sign” that the blonde he is kissing is F1 and “it is perfect”.

I am shooting blanks trying to determine which blonde she is. Maybe it is pointless since Juan’s top 3 are all brunettes. One intriguing curio about the one blonde, Nikki, that has me curious… involves her positioning in the group picture. Had Jonathan not been “photoshopped” in Desiree’s, her F1 Chris is the End Guy on the back row right side. Nikki is back row left side. All of the ladies up front are part of The Drama, while she is Find Waldo in the promos.

It is easy to misread these too. Maybe only the situation… or date in question… was perfect and not the girl. Yet he only mentions his dawter when riding horseback with a “like” blonde…

As we enter The Tears & Drama portion…

Cassandra is cryin’ as somebody says they didn’t think it would be this hard… making you question if she or somebody else is The One That Got Away.

Some ladies feel inadequate because of Sharleen. Funny thing, I have yet to see any real “heat” between Sharleen and Juan in these promos despite how many appear to be watching them “make out”. Harrison absolutely adores the opera singer in his “ones to watch”. Later she is crying, but without the classical orchestration backing her… and comments “it makes me sick”. She is shown when somebody else says “she has ruined this whole experience”. But how? What did she do wrong? Harrison still wwwwuuuuuvvs her! She tells Juan at one point “it is difficult to live like this”… whatever that means. Is she coming out of the closet or something?

I guess it depends on who gets hurt by The Drama. Either the lady Juan wants is upset or the ladies Juan wants to distract with a “smokescreen” frontrunner are upset. From what I can tell, Sharleen is NOT the one in the nighttime surf (has to be our Mystery Blonde instead… if that really is Juan with her)… and I seriously doubt the ladies are watching anybody making whoopee on the beach at night either. That is just another of the editors’ “games”… like when Ben’s season suggested several girls were watching Ben and Courtney outside their Rockies resort window… undressing on a nighttime Puerto Rico beach.

After “three shots of… and I’ll be topless”, we get “these are crazy girls” over some blonde (maybe Nikki or Christine) and Kelly whispering together… as if anything about “free spirit” Lucy pales by comparison. Amusingly… last year in one of Sean’s promos, Desiree said “these girls are crazy” over a shot of Selma (huh?!... when was she crazy?), then over Tierra in a second promo (yeah, that edit made more sense). I am guessing the ladies are tamer this time around than on Sean’s, except when in the bathroom wishing he would die.

Well… maybe not “free spirit” Lucy. I especially like her “this is so stupid” line sandwiched in the middle of Juan’s “I’d definitely rather end up with nobody than… have my daughter not be proud of her dad”. (Somebody… looking like Elise, although I still get confused with so many blondes on this show, responds “Are you kiddin’ me?”)

Not sure which “idiot” gal is covering her face from the California rays at poolside, but it looks like Clare is the one stepping into the AshLee Frazier Police Patrol dealing with angry ones like... ugh!... another blonde I can’t match. Maybe Elise since she is another Harrison warns us as “one to watch” and I fully expect drama from what HE is teasing.

Lots of façades this season, more so than Desiree’s. Juan doesn’t like ladies showing him something they are not. His discussion with Danielle follows the line somebody else makes that “some people aren’t here to get married”. Who has their hair up in the next shot? That can’t be innocent looking Alexis! “She thinks that is HER man!” covers “free spirit” Lucy looking teary… and Andi. No… Juan… that is not “polite” English when you say “this is getting very hard” while watching sexy ladies fight with each other. Kelly says “we have a bomb to drop”, but it is also over Kelly, that Juan says “it is hard for me to see things like that happen” with a grin on his face. No telling what kind of kaboom occurred here.

This voice-over is still a whopper: “her actions make me think of King Kong beating on his chest”.

It all morphs into a Brad season with Juan consoling everybody… wanting to be “fair” (all of the Libra planets on his astrological chart coming out to ease the cat-fights). There is no telling which ones he is talking with that he even considers as a prospective wife. Even worse, I am getting my Clares and Cassandras mixed up on account of their arched eyebrows… still not sure about the “we never dwelt with this before” lady.

It probably doesn’t matter who is saying “I don’t know if I should be here”, since Juan isn’t shown sobbing after this particular shot… or other shots of ladies not wishing to stay. Yet he is at somebody’s bathroom door later during a “I want to go home!”

Poor Juan. He wants to go away. He is not here to make a fool of himself. “This is my life”. Women fighting over him, I guess, is part of his life. Or his “life” is something altogether different. After all, he does say at the start: “This adventure is gonna be something unforgettable”. That doesn’t mean a “typical” season, does it? You do realize, Juan, that many viewers here are getting old and feeling set in their ways. They are not quite ready for a lot of “experimentation” on ABC Monday nights.

But…. noooooooo… don’t leave! You amuse me way too much. You remind me so much of Ryan Park, the One-That-Got-Away-From-Fleiss. Instead we got sourpuss Ben Flajnik in his place… and eternal rage and conflict on this messageboard. Just keep the tears a-flowin’ and stay unshaven with that five-o’clock shadow so that we have a show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm going into this season unspoiled as well. When does it start?

There will be a preseason special with his ladies on Sunday January 5th and the show starts the next day on Monday, January 6th. There will also be specials every Sunday in January having to do with the Bachelor, culminating with the Sean/Cat wedding on Sunday January 26th.

Hey everyone!!

This is my first time in this forum before the show begins. I am unspoiled and I am excited to see the love story unfold.
JBF, I really I enjoyed reading all your thoughts on Chris being F1 and you were right on. So, I am looking forward to learning more from you this season.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:46 am

JBF: Another great analysis....I'm unspoiled so far and want to remain that way for as long as possible...Looking forward to your posts as always.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 am

Awww thanks! Yeah... last season I was a bit ornery suggesting Desie was gaga over Chris the whole time but "they" had a show to produce. My goofy little equation made many mad: Tattooed Nathaniel this season = Tattooed Chrystie on Ashley's season = “I don’t wanna see my sister get heartbroken” = Fleiss dishing it out as Overkill on screen = Chris/JP get to play Little Sister’s “rock” getting her through it = Chrystie/Nate see it all unfold on screen and learn to “lay off!” = both Bachelorettes practically having their suitcases packed for the big move to The Big Apple and Starbucks City… and lots of “safe house fun” while folks are poking and prodding throughout the state of Utah. Extra bonus, Reality Steve got hoodwinked this time around so Desie got even MORE safe house fun than usual.

I am ssssssooooo sorry I am this delusional in my thinking.

This season I am just riding in cruise control. I will be not lose any sleep if our scruffy El señor Sol (Mister Sunshine) picks the one the fans don’t want or nobody at all or shocks us with a switcheroo a.k.a. Jason Mesnick or shocks us with something altogether different. I am sure he will put on a “good shoe” as Ed Sullivan would say. From the looks of the promos, I do suspect he chooses somebody not part of The Drama, because the more Fleiss & Co. like to do an “overkill” with heartbreak scenes and drama, the less likely it is a Big Deal in the long run. Somebody is enjoying their time in the nighttime surf. If he really did pick nobody, they wouldn't show the promos THAT pessimistically.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 am

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

We'll be watching football tomorrow night...guess I'll catch up on the show during naptime on Monday.  giggling 

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Maybe if we get a thread for tomorrow's episode we'll get some comments. I was late watching because of football and tomorrow is another game so not sure when I'll watch.

I didn't really think much of the girls they highlighted although there were some who weren't too OTT. I didn't like the one who jumped on CH. Yikes. Carly Waddell, Zak's sister, must have auditioned and was shown very briefly.

I really enjoyed seeing Ju Pa's family. I may have a better impression of him because of them.

There was a sweet section remembering Gia. Such a shame.

I'm already over the drama from the previews. Why oh why do they think we enjoy that?  🇳🇴

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:47 pm

albean99 wrote:Maybe if we get a thread for tomorrow's episode we'll get some comments. I was late watching because of football and tomorrow is another game so not sure when I'll watch.

I didn't really think much of the girls they highlighted although there were some who weren't too OTT. I didn't like the one who jumped on CH. Yikes. Carly Waddell, Zak's sister, must have auditioned and was shown very briefly.

I really enjoyed seeing Ju Pa's family. I may have a better impression of him because of them.

I'm already over the drama from the previews. Why oh why do they think we enjoy that?  🇳🇴

LOL , No that wasn't her just somebody who looked a lot like her  :yes:  Smiley She even said as much on Twitter. Remember when the auditions were happening it was still for Zak(her own brother)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 pm

chloep wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe if we get a thread for tomorrow's episode we'll get some comments. I was late watching because of football and tomorrow is another game so not sure when I'll watch.

LOL , No that wasn't her just somebody who looked a lot like her  :yes:  Smiley She even said as much on Twitter. Remember when the auditions were happening it was still for Zak(her own brother)

Carly Waddell wrote:My parents just told me I was on the bachelor tonight Smiley haha #Bachelor @JuanPaGalavis Good Luck Friend Smiley @RealZakWaddell

Gotcha. It sure looked like her though. She could have auditioned anytime including a previous season so I'm still not 100% convinced. I don't believe they auditioned anyone specifically with Zak in mind & doubt they were going to pick him the way he was edited.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:10 pm

albean99 wrote:
chloep wrote:

Carly Waddell wrote:My parents just told me I was on the bachelor tonight Smiley haha #Bachelor @JuanPaGalavis Good Luck Friend Smiley @RealZakWaddell

Gotcha. It sure looked like her though. She could have auditioned anytime including a previous season so I'm still not 100% convinced. I don't believe they auditioned anyone specifically with Zak in mind & doubt they were going to pick him the way he was edited.

It's been pretty much confirmed that it was his gig but he passed it over in JP's favor at the MTA...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Where did you hear that?  He may have been a front runner at that point but they're seldom the pick.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14