SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Just looking at flights it is as least seven hours to get back to LA. No nonstops from either Syracuse or Ottawa so at least a stop in Chicago probably. From a quick look at flights, the earliest I can see them getting back is between 10:30 and midnight tonight.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 pm

lipsis wrote:That's a lot of people, huh? What the heck, a SeanKitten won't take up much more room!

I was wondering if this was the other location that Sean mentioned as another wedding site possibility? Probably not though. It seems pretty remote and a pain in the neck to get everyone to.
Wouldn't that be a hoot if they decided to have the wedding in Canada?! They obviously love Canada and must have seen many beautiful locations that they love. For example, I've been to Lake Louise and it is gorgeous! They might've thought "what a beautiful backdrop for a wedding." Maybe they planted that idea in the producers' heads and the show is mulling it over? Just a thought.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Canada needs to put them on the payroll as Goodwill Ambassadors. I've never been there but I'm dying to go now. giggling 

How about Vancouver as a wedding location? It's really easy to get there. That lake where they had their picture taken was gorgeous. It would be really, really cold there in early winter though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 pm

I really expect their wedding to come before Christmas. Now there is another happy couple who expect to marry in 2014. It's beyond exciting to see two Bach/ette couples so in love and ready to tie the knot!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by leajohn Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

I would like to know if there was any connection to Catherine going to Seattle alone, and Sean meeting with Elan in Cali at the same time...Then Elan going to Seattle shortly after. I'm thinking maybe Seattle for the Wedding.. But I would love to see them get married in Canada. (I think that date sealed their fate)
leajohn
leajohn

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

lipsis wrote:
The whole gang! First year at the new house and many more to come! #Family #1000islands #TotemPoint by @_jessiesilver
Wow! What a beautiful pic! This is so awesome! Looking this pic I can't help how good cat with kids . And kids seemed to like and love her. Hubby is really lucky to find a woman like wifey . She is such a keeper .
Anyway , I just love how they keep matching clothes . Haha.hubby's top is matched with wifey's pants. I just love it so cute :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:25 pm

@clmgiudici: Coming to America @SeanLowe09

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:33 pm

leajohn wrote:I would like to know if there was any connection to Catherine going to Seattle alone, and Sean meeting with Elan in Cali at the same time...Then Elan going to Seattle shortly after.  I'm thinking maybe Seattle for the Wedding..  But I would love to see them get married in Canada. (I think that date sealed their fate)
I think Seattle is a good possibility too. Texas, as well. The other location I thought of was Cabo San Lucas. Could be why those plans were scrapped?

I've wondered about Catherine's solo trip to Seattle. Could there have been a shower or maybe dress shopping? I can totally see Cat wanting to use Seattle based businesses for her wedding.

Anyway, right now I'd just be happy to know the date.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Yes I need to know the date. Not only for our sake but to shut up all the doubters who think there won't be one any time soon. Oh who cares what they think! Anyways, hope they had fun in Canada! As I'm typing this I have "A Whole New World" on repeat. Thanks so much SeanCat! ;)

Last edited by Linds911 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:48 pm

I do think they'll still try to have a location which is generally convenient to family and friends- where they can get on a non-stop flight for instance (though I could see a charter from both Seattle and Dallas to get everyone where they need to be). The last thing either of these two would do would be make it too difficult for the important people in their lives get to their wedding (that includes travel time/time off work, etc).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yes I need to know the date. Not only for our sake but to shut up all the doubters who think there won't be one any time soon. Oh who cares what they think! Anyways, hope they had fun in Canada! As I'm typing this I have "A Whole New World" on repeat. Thanks so much SeanCat! ;)
Omg, why did you have to bring that song up again? I was humming it all last night. Now it's back in my head again. :bad girl: 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Hahaha oops! 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia