SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by JBF Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:39 am

You would have to go back some pages... and other threads... for it to make sense. There has been much discussion about how both Catherine and Chris were hidden a lot in the early episodes of each season while Sean and Des were shown on TV focusing on other contestants more (one reason there is so much Chris vs. Brooks debate here). I just got carried away including not just Tierra as Sean's "focus of interest". My humor was more about how Sean was edited and presented on TV, not so much on him personally or his relationship with Catherine.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 pm

grace8136,

you put me in the same class as JBF for provoking others?!? Gosh I'm honored. I always heard he was the king of provocation...guess that makes me the queen. giggling 

And even though we don't always agree, I like you too just the way you are. Gotta be careful of the "love fest" though or JBF will accuse me of too much bestbud! God only knows these threads need more :knock: 

Makes me just a bit irritated that you re-posted my comments from the Cres thread. I don't like to draw attention to my cheerstoyou habits!!! Hugesmile 

PS I hope the Brooks/Des break up stays on you tube forever. I need to be able to reference it when there is a difference of opinion about what happened to refresh memories.:yes: You know like tears.... rotfl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Rolly wrote:grace8136,

you put me in the same class as JBF for provoking others?!? Gosh I'm honored. I always heard he was the king of provocation...guess that makes me the queen. giggling 

And even though we don't always agree, I like you too just the way you are. Gotta be careful of the "love fest" though or JBF will accuse me of too much bestbud! God only knows these threads need more :knock: 

Makes me just a bit irritated that you re-posted my comments from the Cres thread. I don't like to draw attention to my cheerstoyou habits!!! Hugesmile 

PS I hope the Brooks/Des break up stays on you tube forever. I need to be able to reference it when there is a difference of opinion about what happened to refresh memories.:yes: You know like tears.... rotfl 
You've got a ways to go to be crowned queen, but do keep trying. j/k wine 
Let's hope we aren't still dissecting that break-up scene after they've had kids! :crazed The men in white coats may come for us, if so. cheeky To make up for moving your post (sorry, couldn't help myself) I'm posting a tear for you. Store it away for a rainy day or just make it your avi. giggling 

Chris Discussion Group - Page 22 Ac8b9e5f-ff0c-437c-b7a4-5afcaef264cb_zps5683ded4

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 pm

JBF wrote:You would have to go back some pages... and other threads... for it to make sense. There has been much discussion about how both Catherine and Chris were hidden a lot in the early episodes of each season while Sean and Des were shown on TV focusing on other contestants more (one reason there is so much Chris vs. Brooks debate here). I just got carried away including not just Tierra as Sean's "focus of interest". My humor was more about how Sean was edited and presented on TV, not so much on him personally or his relationship with Catherine.

Hey JBF!!!! Love every one of your posts and look forward to them, especially during the season. I look forward to reading "the gospel according to JBF" because you are SO insightful....you really nailed it during Des's season and once I read your observation that Chris was F1, it was as clear as day to me and saw the red herring that Brooks was.... Enjoyed these last few pages from all of you ....just dropping in for a minute until the next season but look forward to your posts.....and to the rest of you too!!!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:42 pm

JBF...looks like you have a "love fest" of your own....giggling "the gospel according to JBF" can't wait for the season to begin! laughlaughlaugh 

"look forward to your posts....and to the rest of you too!!!!"..........what does this mean?!?:greenman: 

Oh I get it, sparkler is looking forward to OTHER posters too..... not to the rest of JBF. OK, time to get my mind out of the gutter and pour a glass of wine! wine 

FYI Chris only became F1 when Brooks left.:stirthepot grace8136 I guess I do....
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Rolly wrote:JBF...looks like you have a "love fest" of your own....giggling "the gospel according to JBF" can't wait for the season to begin! laughlaughlaugh 

"look forward to your posts....and to the rest of you too!!!!"..........what does this mean?!?:greenman: 

Oh I get it, sparkler is looking forward to OTHER posters too..... not to the rest of JBF. OK, time to get my mind out of the gutter and pour a glass of wine! wine 

FYI Chris only became F1 when Brooks left.:stirthepot grace8136 I guess I do....
Message deleted!

Rolly, please accept my apology for my comments to you and to anyone I have offended. It won't ever happen again!

Last edited by MMA50 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm

grace8136....love the tear...you go girl !!!!!cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

I don't know how to make an avi or I would use it for sure! rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:56 pm

MMA50...this was all in fun. Clearly outwearing my welcome in the Chris discussion thread so I'll call it a day.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:23 am

Rolly wrote:MMA50...this was all in fun. Clearly outwearing my welcome in the Chris discussion thread so I'll call it a day.
Not at all, this is the discussion thread, not the fan thread. geez! I see something is wrong with the image of the tear. I'll fix it in a little bit. Maybe I'll add a tagline.. how about "there were tears dammit!" giggling Just click on it, download, go to profile > avi > load the image.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Rolly wrote:MMA50...this was all in fun. Clearly outwearing my welcome in the Chris discussion thread so I'll call it a day.
t

I get it now. Again, please accept my apology. Thank you!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Not at all, this is the discussion thread, not the fan thread. geez! I see something is wrong with the image of the tear. I'll fix it in a little bit. Maybe I'll add a tagline.. how about "there were tears dammit!" giggling Just click on it, download, go to profile > avi > load the image.

If you're going to use that tagline, you'll need to photochop in a few more tear drops.giggling

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:44 pm

beader wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
If you're going to use that tagline, you'll need to photochop in a few more tear drops.giggling
:Clap:  bestbud! 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group