SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by Muslady Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Soccermom:
Love it!! High clap Please tell me you will be around during Juan Pablo's show! I also loved JP and Ashley's season. The similarities are there for sure. I made the mistake of checking in on the Brooks thread. Oh boy, not fun! I mean some are still missing the "love story" between Brooks and Des??? What love story? Some think she moved to Seattle just to prove to herself and others that it is real! They can't accept the fact Des loves Chris an they are doing so well and loving life and each other.

Yes she was infatuated with other men on the show, but do two people actually fall in love on the show? It is debatable I guess. IMO I don't think so but I think there can be a strong connection and what happens after the cameras is what matters. True love and compatibility are what Des and Chris share now. It was meant to be (their words not mine, but I agree!). I love the fact they enjoy each other so much! So important! Chris and des seem soooo happy now! I really hope they follow in Ashley and JP's footsteps and get married!

Thanks again JBF! Love the thoughts and discussions here!

I'm right there with you Soccermom! JBF along with several others made this season for me. JBF also made several other seasons for me!Hugesmile I'm usually wrong anyway because I can't past my own favorites. I related a bit more with Des's personality so I wasn't sold on the Brooks spoiler. I have found that even if I'm not that crazy about the lead I usually find a contestant that draws me in. I will be watching JP because I think I'm going to like what he has to deal with.laugh out loud In Munich I knew I was watching a different show than the Brooks camp. For her to dismiss Bryden basically without a second thought, wanting to get back to her happy place with Chris. Did Chris get Des the entire night for the Bryden interruption. If so I think that was worth it.:gotcha: 
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 pm

grace8136 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:JBF- If they were following a storyline, Chris was not fully in on it or filled in on it until after the proposal IMO. He has such a dejected look on his face at one point on the boat to Madeira. But in the proposal, he says they shared their feeling in Madeira, probably in the garden after he told her he loved her she gave him some reassurance. Also, in Munich I will always want to know what she said while giving him the rose and then he said, "I'll pretend I didn't hear that, that's unmentionable, thank you thank you"

I just watched the date in Madeira again and I didn't see the point where he looked dejected.  Can you point me to that part please?
Thanks
Not on their date, on the boat to Madeira. Sorry for the confusion. Start around 1:12.  Another semi-interesting thing was that Brooks and Drew sat down with their legs hanging over the edge, leaving Des and Chris in the same spot as before.

I did rewatch that & he has a serious reflective look on his face while Des is somewhat turned talking to Brooks. The other 3 guys were talking on the other end amongst themselves & that left Chris at the end by himself. Not sure if it's a moment of feeling uncomfortable that he has no one to talk with &/or that she is talking with Brooks....or just being reflective of where he's at in the moment.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:It's shocking what is being said in some other threads !!:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:   I need to stay on the positive threads about Chris and Des!  Okay back to this awesome discussion thread. Keep the thoughts and opinions coming!  Btw.... Love Chris's latest tweet!  He's a keeper for sure!  Glad Des knows it too!! ;)
Anyone who calls their fellow posters delusional deserves to be banned. So disrespectful, hopefully the mods will catch it. I find that those types of people are the exception to the rule here. It's generally a happy place where we can share all our insights and observations. I'll quote Ryan again...

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22

It's a fun show to watch but u never know what's real. Even if ur on it. Amazing experience & Jef and Emily r grt ppl. U can't believe TV

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 am

JBF wrote:The editors did more work than he did.

He certainly wasn't fully aware of anything early in the season (i.e. he was like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show not understanding where that light-bulb fell from), which may explain why so much of his footage was cut out. Especially if the whole "skeptic coming into this" scenario is to be believed and he hardly looked skeptical in the beginning. No past F1 was so hidden in episode #1, not even Catherine. They still needed to blur his grin in the dance scene in episode #3... and hide her face as much as possible so she wouldn't look any more "animated" than she was with Brooks after his hospital return. Again, that episode's dodgeball date is worth analyzing frame by frame carefully.

The whispering in Munich was a real curio, but I think you nailed the words. It was not about The Rose with him even if he felt a week earlier that his poem might "earn" him one. Maybe she told him to think "future" and not roses? You know he didn't miss her facial reaction to his "Feelings eternal if you choose me". You do NOT see that expression on any of her other dates... in addition to her reaction to his ILY in Madeira.

Most of the PI sessions that look like he is trying to remember lines occur after Madeira, which makes me suspect either a.) he knew he was The One by that stage or b.) was willing to think so regardless of the potential heartbreak. He has huge grin on his face when Juan Pablo got sacked in Barcelona... and was looking at Brooks too grinning. In fact, he grins often when Brooks gets called in rose ceremonies. For some reason, he never looked that threatened by Brooks. Even in Madeira when he says he sees the connection, he says "I guess everyone should be somewhat nervous"... but there isn't a whole lot of nervousness in his voice or mannerisms.
There was also the issue with their kisses.....the edit showed more short smooches. Yet...he says he felt how she felt about him in her kisses....makes me think the edit definately left out some tongue exchanges or those were taking place in the panning out of the camera.:yes: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:22 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
JBF wrote:The editors did more work than he did.

He certainly wasn't fully aware of anything early in the season (i.e. he was like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show not understanding where that light-bulb fell from), which may explain why so much of his footage was cut out. Especially if the whole "skeptic coming into this" scenario is to be believed and he hardly looked skeptical in the beginning. No past F1 was so hidden in episode #1, not even Catherine. They still needed to blur his grin in the dance scene in episode #3... and hide her face as much as possible so she wouldn't look any more "animated" than she was with Brooks after his hospital return. Again, that episode's dodgeball date is worth analyzing frame by frame carefully.

The whispering in Munich was a real curio, but I think you nailed the words. It was not about The Rose with him even if he felt a week earlier that his poem might "earn" him one. Maybe she told him to think "future" and not roses? You know he didn't miss her facial reaction to his "Feelings eternal if you choose me". You do NOT see that expression on any of her other dates... in addition to her reaction to his ILY in Madeira.

Most of the PI sessions that look like he is trying to remember lines occur after Madeira, which makes me suspect either a.) he knew he was The One by that stage or b.) was willing to think so regardless of the potential heartbreak. He has huge grin on his face when Juan Pablo got sacked in Barcelona... and was looking at Brooks too grinning. In fact, he grins often when Brooks gets called in rose ceremonies. For some reason, he never looked that threatened by Brooks. Even in Madeira when he says he sees the connection, he says "I guess everyone should be somewhat nervous"... but there isn't a whole lot of nervousness in his voice or mannerisms.
There was also the issue with their kisses.....the edit showed more short smooches. Yet...he says he felt how she felt about him in her kisses....makes me think the edit definately left out some tongue exchanges or those were taking place in the panning out of the camera.:yes: 
All of them seemed to be getting short smooches. I wondered if editing out the rest was part of her contract??? Sometimes they covered it with their hands or turned their backs to the camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 am

soccermom333 wrote:It's shocking what is being said in some other threads !!:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:   I need to stay on the positive threads about Chris and Des!  Okay back to this awesome discussion thread. Keep the thoughts and opinions coming!  Btw.... Love Chris's latest tweet!  He's a keeper for sure!  Glad Des knows it too!! ;)
LOL, yea, I know. But true, I am glad that Des really knows the kind of guy she's got and that he's ready to commit to her completely heart and soul.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:00 am

grace8136 wrote:
Anyone who calls their fellow posters delusional deserves to be banned. So disrespectful, hopefully the mods will catch it. I find that those types of people are the exception to the rule here. It's generally a happy place where we can share all our insights and observations. I'll quote Ryan again...

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22

It's a fun show to watch but u never know what's real. Even if ur on it. Amazing experience & Jef and Emily r grt ppl. U can't believe TV
I agree with saying that causing fellow posters delusional, or even their thoughts/opinions delusional shouldn't be allowed. That just shouldn't happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:37 pm

May I say that I think it is a shame that a guy like Chris can only get a fraction of the Twitter follows a guy like Jef can get? Well ... I hope it will bode better for Chris and Des to not have as many intrusive fans.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:May I say that I think it is a shame that a guy like Chris can only get a fraction of the Twitter follows a guy like Jef can get?  Well ... I hope it will bode better for Chris and Des to not have as many intrusive fans.
How many selfies do you think will get him there? Hugesmile 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:51 am

bleuberry wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:May I say that I think it is a shame that a guy like Chris can only get a fraction of the Twitter follows a guy like Jef can get?  Well ... I hope it will bode better for Chris and Des to not have as many intrusive fans.
How many selfies do you think will get him there? Hugesmile 

Good point Bleu!  I just love the fact that Chris and Des are doing normal relationship stuff. Putting furniture together, going to church, weekends with friends, joining groups, doing things they enjoy doing together!  I know Ali and Roberto really loved each other but did not really have a lot in common.  Happy to see that is not the case with Des and Chris.

They are off to a "family affair" this weekend so anxious to "see" what that is all about! Hope they have a great weekend and wish them the best as always!   Lots of pictures please!!  Lol.  Keep the positivity and thoughts coming. Love this thread!:cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

JBF wrote:Grace8136, Chris always looks like that when he has "to share my time with Des"... LOL! Going to the yacht he was so happy she was "all mine". Go! Go! Go! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Hey, soccermom, everybody views these shows with different glasses... and I always liked Brooks even if I didn't quite see "IT" between him and Des like I did with Baseball Boy.

Funny thing... looking back at this silly and weird season:

I initially thought, after Reality Steve unveiled the first 20 or so guys, that Zack Kalter would be F1. We officially learned he got the sack... two weeks after Atlantic City.

Then I moved on to the other baseball dude Chris (since Des had a "fetish" for those) with Drew as my second choice.

I actually tried my best to believe the spoilers were right after Reality Steve confirmed them, but was struggling a lot with the EDIT... not so much with Brooks himself. When murasaki PMed me asking if it was silly to keep championing Chris, I said "why not... as long as you aren't upset if the spoilers are right". Yet even I couldn't stop scratching my head by episode #3.

Episode #5 and her "He's everything that I could want in a husband" is what convinced me the spoiler sources were fleissed and I was stuck on Chris as F1 from then on.

Went over my messages stash...

Late in the season we had that additional spoiler confirming RS was right about Brooks as F1 and mursaki PMed me on August 1st:

"this sucks...but on the brighter side, i just wanna say, its been an awesome ride enjoying this season with you."

I responded with the following:

Every season we get curve-balls trying to confuse everybody...

NO. I do not believe Brooks is F1... YET.

I need more evidence than any spoiler that Mike Fleiss can easily fake.

Here is brother Nate on twitter and from the sound of it, he is NOT seeing Brooks as F1 here any more than I am.

Yesterday…. Big Brother

Mark Doucette ‏@MDoucette12
@nate_hartsock83 How bad do you wanna fight Brooks after watching him ditch desiree?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83
@MDoucette12 Not at all, at least it seemed like he was telling the truth. He just wasn't that into her, like she was into him.

Today

Melanie Madrid ‏@MelanieNmm 20h
@nate_hartsock83 @MDoucette12 Did you see the video footage of his return next week? Is it accurate?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83
@MelanieNmm No, I didn't see any video of his return..

Sooooooooooo... let everybody on the forum believe what they want. If you like, you can prepare yourself for Chris getting dumped if it makes you feel nervous.
I still follow that motto: "let everybody on the forum believe what they want." I don't debate with people. I will give my reasons why I believe what I believe, but I am not that stubborn not to read what the opposition has to say... since, yes, I am wrong many times.

Now... as fate would have it, the day before finale time, the dude I initially thought would be F1 back in April... Zack Kalter... responded to Chris' instagram poem agreeing with another response that he was looking forward to watching Chris' proposal tomorrow. That was The Clue that another contestant KNEW the end result ahead of time... or was pretty confident in his "vibe".

So this whole silly season came full circle for me... LOL! Of course, I would have never guessed he would be involved in that poetry book as well...
i hear somebody gushing about me...giggling . all i can say, if i and you, JBF  handwave ever published a book based on our silly "Ghost Protocol" endless PMs, it would be titled "the Des and her F3`s edit/storyline/speculation memoir". You know, regardless im dying to do so, i wouldnt dare to publish it, because.......(you fill the blank! Hugesmile *chuckle2*).  Look forward to having a Ghost Protocol with you- Its been an honor for me to do so  :gotcha: - again sometime. Time will tell :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:38 pm

JBF - I don't see a comment from Zack on that poem. Did it get deleted the same day or was the comment on twitter, not his IG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group

+41
karenap63
MMA50
california90