SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

JBF wrote:Regarding the Barcelona scene being discussed above: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a lot of "little details" you keep noticing the more times you watch it. For example, Chris asks her if she wrote him something. He isn't surprised since this is NOT the first time she had. Casual viewers simply "assume" this is her first poem to him.

Of course, I still crack up over the lines describing the dodgeball date that I had to post this silly screencap on a previous thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(i.e. "sparks" = The Rocketship)

The editors were quite clever here.

Des tells Chris "You looked really great out there…"
(Chris is very athletic, you know.)

Brooks tells Des "You did really good today by the way"
(Is he talking about her athleticism on the soccer field?)

Chris ends his scene (straight PI) saying the Chris and Des love scale is rapidly rising.

No other input needed.

Brooks ends his scene "I’m in a good space right now with Desiree and (splice edit voice-over) like, more emotionally invested than I ever was before (splice edit to PI) You know I am puzzle-ly surprised at ‘our’ relationship. Tonight there is going to be a lot of drama that happens with this whole situation with James. (back to voice-over as Des straddles on a surprised Brooks’ lap) I’m glad I am not with guys downstairs because I’m just lost in the moment with Desiree."

Wow! The editors were really stitching an awful lot here. No telling how many frankenbytes were used.

At least there is no pillow needed with Des and Brooks like there is with Chris... um... er...

Let's not forget the elephant in the room (or "smoking gun" hinting that some "tomfoolery" was going on this season). Mike G. thinks he is discussing James or a person, but that peculiar screencap shown with his voice-over suggests that the elephant is... somewhere else. We only see the guys in the doorway, pure Hitchcock style. In the foreground is... a desk... can't tell if there are postcards there or not. Apparently quite a number of guys were "played" seeking the wrong elephants.

Hey! Here is something you sleuthers can have fun with! When Chris says "this is unique", I definitely agree... this is unique.

Out of curiosity... anything photoshopped here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JBF you did again. You always manage to see things I never saw or noticed. I believe she wrote her poem on a card from the airport, so maybe that is why the photoshop job. Or maybe.... Something else.???!!   Your posts always make me question and wonder!  I sure hope you will be around for Juan Pablo.  Thanks for the insight!  I might have to go back and rewatch some scenes!   :Smiley:  Would love to hear more about your thoughts on the "elephant in the room."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by JBF Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Aw... thanks Soccermom! I knew I could count on you to cheer me on.

It has been pretty quiet this weekend... now that everybody stopped fussing about the hilarious "bonus options" with the poetry book... which no doubt Des and Chris were working on all season long while Putting On A Show to please Fleiss. That "elephant in the room" in Barcelona was likely one of Desiree's "work stations", stocked with blank postcards.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 pm

JBF if you need cheering on here is my vote!yes You are absolutely my favorite poster and have been for many seasons. Whether the spoilers are right or wrong you always keep an unbiased opinion which I really admire. Can't wait for JPa's season because I know you interested from your comparisons of ?(oil guy on Ashley's season, not William) and JPa. Please keep sharing!bowdown 
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh you mean Mister Sunshine! Ryan Park. Yup... I loved Mister Sunshine. Peace and productivity! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. He and Willie Holman were my favorites that season (and both attended the Jash wedding), even if Willie is getting quite avant garde on his twitter lately. I don't think Juan Pablo is as much like Ryan as I thought initially... apart from his hair. Yet I fully expect that jog on the beach and a heart salute to the sun this next season.

I thought Chris reminded me of the other JP, Jordan Paul, this season... but with a lot more hair of course. Both of them have facial expressions that are sssssoooo easy to read. My favorite moment was in the Barcelona rose ceremony when Juan, James and Kasey all were told by Mister Harrison to say their goodbyes and he had this impish grin on his face surveying the remaining competition. Juan Pablo had that puzzled look of "I thought we had a connection". Unfortunately Desiree wasn't writing poems for HIM.

Added this morning... Thanks grace8136.

Desiree’s poem for Chris… corrections made, along with missing lines cut by the editors. Still haven’t gotten my book yet… by way of Antigua tortoise.

From the first night, one knee on the ground
Charming + handsome, instant attraction was found

At the dodgeball game, it was apparent - no shame
On top of that roof, overlooking that view
That was the moment I knew sparks grew

Dancing in the streets, the moments of bliss
Solidify my feelings, in every single kiss

As our hearts are open, thoughts expressed
Memories of Lederhozen create a beautiful picture – I must confess

Still the twinkle in your eye, reflects your heart that’s alive
Never ponder why, trusting your every line
Keeping in mind love can come at anytime

The strength that you show is the patience I know
At times can be hard to withstand
But I’m here holding your hand

As the clock ticks, timing never late
For the connections to form from each and every date
And the rose to one day grant us our fate

I look forward to the unknown,
I appreciate the emotion you have shown

And hopeful to see* if in your heart
I have found a home

4/5/13

* word “see” covers something that was scratched out.
(Humorously his next date card in Madeira reads “Let’s sea if we can find love here”)

Comparison poem she wrote for Sean for those comparing her wording: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pennies in a fountain, wishes to come true
In this fantasy world brought to life by you
Extravagant dates and lavish plates
Can’t compare to the laughs and connections we make
From the unexpected pranks that form to a kiss
Into the trees that are climbed, not a moment is missed
Hopeful for a lasting embrace
It’s a joy to see a constant smile on your face
The rose you hold within it shows
The needed time for the story to unfold
My heart – it waits for the days it takes
The path of God’s will to grant us our fate

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:52 am

Re watching her second one on one at the park, Des response caught my attention. at 04:02 Chris says" Thank you for today! Des " Thank youuuuuuuuu! YOU'RE MORE THAN I COULD EVER ASKED FOR!! On her blog she said Chris was almost too perfect, the love he showered her with was new to her, never experienced by her before. She was always used to chasing/settling. I noticed that after Chris said "I love you", she began to chase Brooks and start giving him the  first rose, then Chris. Whereas since week 3 Chris always received the first rose, then Brooks. Chris being too perfect for her, she was willing to settle for Brooks. But, Brooks would not have it, he knew she deserved better, someone who loves her as much as she loves him, and that was Chris. I am so glad she was able to see clearly in the end!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

sialllc wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love seeing them! they are so happy!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks Sialllc!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 pm

They are so cute together. A very traditional couple.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 am

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:06 am

this is really cute *-*

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:36 am

Des e-mail .

February Frost
Personal note & Update from Des
Thank you so much for following along on DesireeHartsock.com! There are many exciting things happening this year and I can't wait to share it all with you. January was pretty eventful with the New Year, Sean & Catherine's wedding, and a close friend's birthday in Vail, CO but February is going to be even better! 
Chris and I have our engagement party coming up in a few weeks that we are both very excited for and of course Valentines Day is always a special day. Pics and blog posts to come regarding both events so stay tuned! 
If you've missed out on any updates or blog posts check out the news below to see what is to come and get a first look at our place together

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers