SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:58 am

rc49ers wrote:Des e-mail .

February Frost
Personal note & Update from Des
Thank you so much for following along on DesireeHartsock.com! There are many exciting things happening this year and I can't wait to share it all with you. January was pretty eventful with the New Year, Sean & Catherine's wedding, and a close friend's birthday in Vail, CO but February is going to be even better! 
Chris and I have our engagement party coming up in a few weeks that we are both very excited for and of course Valentines Day is always a special day. Pics and blog posts to come regarding both events so stay tuned! 
If you've missed out on any updates or blog posts check out the news below to see what is to come and get a first look at our place together

Wow! How did I miss this one? Did it come today? Well! I am so excited about their engagement. I thought they had one already in LA? Does this mean they might be announcing the wedding date soon? Hoping!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Sean and Catherine had their engagement party a little over 3 months before the wedding. The wedding date was already public by then though and they were well into the planning process.

I wonder what this means for Des and Chris.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sean and Catherine had their engagement party a little over 3 months before the wedding. The wedding date was already public by then though and they were well into the planning process.

maybe they are going to announce the date at the finale of the bachelor?

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 pm

sialllc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Sean and Catherine had their engagement party a little over 3 months before the wedding. The wedding date was already public by then though and they were well into the planning process.

maybe they are going to announce the date at the finale of the bachelor?

The inquirer mind wants to know! A lot is happening with them. Des just twitted Chris corner, a blog section from Chris, exciting.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi Magg, I got Des e-mail last night about 5;00 pm , was I surprised when I checked my e-mail last night  .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 pm

does anyone know what Brooks' second one on one date card said? The Madeira date? I am just trying to tie some loose ends and can't find it in the episode.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:02 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hi Magg, I got Des e-mail last night about 5;00 pm , was I surprised when I checked my e-mail last night  .

RC, I got nothing! checked my emails, natta! did she drop me off the list? lol. what email address did she use?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 am

LynnTa wrote:does anyone know what Brooks' second one on one date card said?  The Madeira date?  I am just trying to tie some loose ends and can't find it in the episode.

hi Lynnta...hoping this reply is not too late...as far as i can recall, the date card said : `lets go to Cloud 9 together..(or something to the effect) :Smiley: `. I am sure if you also asked the same Q on Brooks fan thread, there will be many Brooksters who can give you better answer than mine. Regardless, hope it helps!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 am

this is too precious not to be posted here:

as always, i cant get enough of these two, so i cant recall how many times i had hit the replay button!!LoL.. whipped awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:11 am

i call them FUNDOM Gank : a Fun, yet `Domestic` Gank..! :bigsmile: . Both couple are hilarious, adorable and i love their friendship!. Made me wanna go to Seattle!..laugh out loud...
Way to go, Jam-Chres!!  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:i call them FUNDOM Gank : a Fun, yet `Domestic` Gank..! :bigsmile: . Both couple are hilarious, adorable and i love their friendship!. Made me wanna go to Seattle!..laugh out loud...

Me too Mura! They really make me want to move there. but I don't think my husband would go for it, Lol!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i call them FUNDOM Gank : a Fun, yet `Domestic` Gank..! :bigsmile: . Both couple are hilarious, adorable and i love their friendship!. Made me wanna go to Seattle!..laugh out loud...

Me too Mura! They really make me want to move there. but I don't think my husband would go for it, Lol!!

LoL..I know, right??, they are too adorable!..This franchise should be grateful that they have 2 successful, gorgeous couple have ever emerged from their cray2 show..... :yes: .
I look forward to seeing this fab two (Chres) at Juan`s ATFR. Hopefully we will get a good news soon!.. Praying .
Keeping up the posts, maggen!!  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers