SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 pm

avitalna wrote:thnku very very much anyway...
:-)
xxx
I just discovered how to embed it, so hopefully you can watch it now :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Can they be any cuter?!!!! Very sweet. Clearly relaxed and happy. Chris is hot and Des is beautiful. :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

beader wrote:Anon, my post didn't at all refer to your post; it just happened to be below your post.  I totally agree with what you posted.  Welcome to the board!
Really sorry if I sounded defensive, I thought I hadn't explained myself clearly enough in the first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 pm

mercieme wrote:
mercieme, TY, rock 
TY for y`all kind consideration about getting me the autographed book of Chres. i really appreciate that bestbud! .
i would love nothing more than getting a Halo/Shout out/autograph from the happy couple. OTOH i am sure my visa card is eagerly waiting to be used for that purpose in term of the purchase and postage. :gotcha: yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 pm

anon68 wrote:
beader wrote:Anon, my post didn't at all refer to your post; it just happened to be below your post.  I totally agree with what you posted.  Welcome to the board!
Really sorry if I sounded defensive, I thought I hadn't explained myself clearly enough in the first post.
Welcomeparty!  anon!!...look fwd to seeing your posts again in this happy place bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Merci.thanks..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Oh. My. Gosh.  Can they be any cuter?!!!!   Very sweet.  Clearly relaxed and happy.  Chris is hot and Des is beautiful.  :Smiley: 
Yup they couldn't stop smiling. Super cute.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am

mercieme wrote:
Thank you mercieme - I was able to watch it and they are such a cute couple!!! They are comfortable and relaxed with each other and they always are looking at or touching each other. IMO the best matched couple to come out of this franchise.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
wow..thanks jupi..really appreciate it!!.Its perfect for me ! :alltens: .She def.ly likes to kiss his cheek!!.giggling . How come they can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time ??...eyedrool 

At the risk of being demanding, i wonder if you could do the same for another deleted scene of Chris talking to the guys after Mike G left for his date with Des. He said smth about to put everything to the table. I believe this was also the key scene that foreshadowing what would happen at the finale, and interesting since JP (on Ash`s)  has thrown similar lines as well. TIA!! and pls no worry..its not urgent after all. :Thanktwo
Aww, you're welcome, dear! :hug: And I agree about the cheek kisses giggling 

Here you go:

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 am

jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
wow..thanks jupi..really appreciate it!!.Its perfect for me ! :alltens: .She def.ly likes to kiss his cheek!!.giggling . How come they can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time ??...eyedrool 

At the risk of being demanding, i wonder if you could do the same for another deleted scene of Chris talking to the guys after Mike G left for his date with Des. He said smth about to put everything to the table. I believe this was also the key scene that foreshadowing what would happen at the finale, and interesting since JP (on Ash`s)  has thrown similar lines as well. TIA!! and pls no worry..its not urgent after all. :Thanktwo
Aww, you're welcome, dear! :hug: And I agree about the cheek kisses giggling 

Here you go:

jupi, you`re the best!! :Thanktwo 
Gowdy!!..is he attentive or what??...love that side of him!! awwww  and did i mention that he looks goood??..giggling .eyedrool 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:46 am

Loved their interview....they were playful & relaxed...just like they've known each other much longer. :cutesmile!: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers