SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
wow..thanks jupi..really appreciate it!!.Its perfect for me ! :alltens: .She def.ly likes to kiss his cheek!!.giggling . How come they can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time ??...eyedrool 

At the risk of being demanding, i wonder if you could do the same for another deleted scene of Chris talking to the guys after Mike G left for his date with Des. He said smth about to put everything to the table. I believe this was also the key scene that foreshadowing what would happen at the finale, and interesting since JP (on Ash`s)  has thrown similar lines as well. TIA!! and pls no worry..its not urgent after all. :Thanktwo
Aww, you're welcome, dear! :hug: And I agree about the cheek kisses giggling 

Here you go:

jupi, you`re the best!! :Thanktwo 
Gowdy!!..is he attentive or what??...love that side of him!! awwww  and did i mention that he looks goood??..giggling .eyedrool 
That particular color looks great on him....matter a fact...he looks quite extra yummy in this video.....:fanningfan 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by jupi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Gowdy!!..is he attentive or what??...love that side of him!! awwww  and did i mention that he looks goood??..giggling .eyedrool 
No problem! :hug:

And hmm, I don't know... I think you might have, a couple times? giggling

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:01 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
wow..thanks jupi..really appreciate it!!.Its perfect for me ! :alltens: .She def.ly likes to kiss his cheek!!.giggling . How come they can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time ??...eyedrool 

At the risk of being demanding, i wonder if you could do the same for another deleted scene of Chris talking to the guys after Mike G left for his date with Des. He said smth about to put everything to the table. I believe this was also the key scene that foreshadowing what would happen at the finale, and interesting since JP (on Ash`s)  has thrown similar lines as well. TIA!! and pls no worry..its not urgent after all. :Thanktwo
Aww, you're welcome, dear! :hug: And I agree about the cheek kisses giggling 

Here you go:

That particular color looks great on him....matter a fact...he looks quite extra yummy in this video.....:fanningfan 
ITA. He looks beyond perfect in purple-ish(murasaki-ish) color. Dayuuummmm!!!!..drooling .. I am convinced he and I were a true soul mate in the former life...LOL...lolpanda   #PurpleAddict #Purple4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 am

I was trying to remember the scene where Chris is yelling across the stadium....was that in the bloopers at MTA or shown as an outtake atfter an Episode?
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:I was trying to remember the scene where Chris is yelling across the stadium....was that in the bloopers at MTA or shown as an outtake atfter an Episode?
It was in the bloopers shown at the MTA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:13 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:I was trying to remember the scene where Chris is yelling across the stadium....was that in the bloopers at MTA or shown as an outtake atfter an Episode?
It was the bloopers and there is clip of it on the ABC Bacherolette site.  I will see if I can find it again and bring it over.

Here it is:

Last edited by SLA44 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 am

SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Thank you mercieme - I was able to watch it and they are such a cute couple!!!  They are comfortable and relaxed with each other and they always are looking at or touching each other.  IMO the best matched couple to come out of this franchise.
ITA with you, SLA!! :yes: 

one more thing,

3:23 :"bc you have shown me the date".... *i always wonder WTH is that?....scratch *

now we got the answer from this KOMO intvw. It was referring to Chris drew smth about their first date would be in Seattle, while they were in Spain (epis.6). I bet it was before/after she gave him the poem on their bed-ish scene :giggle: . I wish they would do intvw like this more often, so we would get to know more scoop of what happened behind the scenes. Kudos to the interviewer for asking meaningful, insightful questions yes

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Thank you mercieme - I was able to watch it and they are such a cute couple!!!  They are comfortable and relaxed with each other and they always are looking at or touching each other.  IMO the best matched couple to come out of this franchise.

one more thing,

3:23 :"bc you have shown me the date".... *i always wonder WTH is that?....scratch *

now we got the answer from this KOMO intvw. It was referring to Chris drew smth about their first date would be in Seattle, while they were in Spain (epis.6). I bet it was before/after she gave him the poem on their bed-ish scene :giggle: . I wish they would do intvw like this more often, so we would get to more scoop of what happened behind the scenes. Kudos to the interviewer for asking meaningful, insightful questions yes
Good catch Mura, not if we could solve the mystery of how TPTB pulled off duping the spoilers it would make my day!sneakyl 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

one more thing,

now we got the answer from this KOMO intvw. It was referring to Chris drew smth about their first date would be in Seattle, while they were in Spain (epis.6). I bet it was before/after she gave him the poem on their bed-ish scene :giggle: . I wish they would do intvw like this more often, so we would get to more scoop of what happened behind the scenes. Kudos to the interviewer for asking meaningful, insightful questions yes
Good catch Mura, not if we could solve the mystery of how TPTB pulled off duping the spoilers it would make my day!sneakyl 
LOL...as far as i can recall, Aunties_love had shared that MF has initially successful in hiding Brad 2.0 season until the very end, by doing the super-secret final editing of the last 3 epis. Only himsef and his most-trusted editor got to do the work. If only not ruined by the kite-drawing on the fridge, he must have been successful duped all of the spoilers to the end like this season giggling .

No wonder, Brooks got to escape on a cruise while the show was still airing. being a spoiled F1 must be so awkward for him, while Chris with his big huge grin has successfully pulled several Ghost Protocol secret rendezvous with his lover every other week. LOL..:Woah-hoo: . What a season! speechless .
Seriously, if MF has an intention to release his own `Duping Spoilers Memoir`giggling  of this season, no doubt, i will buy it !! :laughingoutlou 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:07 am

Mura I think MF is going to keep that secret very close to his vest at least as long as the Bach/ette franchise is running. hmmm 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

one more thing,

LOL...as far as i can recall, Aunties_love had shared that MF has initially successful in hiding Brad 2.0 season until the very end, by doing the super-secret final editing of the last 3 epis. Only himsef and his most-trusted editor got to do the work. If only not ruined by the kite-drawing on the fridge, he must have been successful duped all of the spoilers to the end like this season giggling .

No wonder, Brooks got to escape on a cruise while the show was still airing. being a spoiled F1 must be so awkward for him, while Chris with his big huge grin has successfully pulled several Ghost Protocol secret rendezvous with his lover every other week. LOL..:Woah-hoo: . What a season! speechless .
Seriously, if MF has an intention to release his own `Duping Spoilers Memoir`giggling  of this season, no doubt, i will buy it !! :laughingoutlou 😆
I really wouldn't mind seeing that happen again sometime. This time sleuthing took a front seat to the spoilers(not that it was known at the time by some) and if that happens again, actually sooner than later, RS might be foiled for a while. RS doesn't seem to get it that the 7 seasons that he was actually right in the whole franchises history weren't the last 7 years like he put out on twitter. He definately missed some in there. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 am

SLA44 wrote:Mura I think MF is going to keep that secret very close to his vest at least as long as the Bach/ette franchise is running. hmmm 
But it would be fun in a way if he is able to do it again. It will allow for the ole time sleuthing to take a foothold again, which is something that I use to really enjoy doing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers