SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Garabato Wed May 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Thank you Bleu.. Great job!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Jc_hi510

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 BanderaDes & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Nadal-10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Bufand10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ahhh Mura, the memories! If Matt White isn't at their wedding performing an acoustic version of that song, I will be so disappointed I might cry!  giggling 

And as promised, MTP and ring shopping pics. Happy almost anniversary Chris and Des!  giggling  
Me too!  I want matt White at the reception singing Chris and Des's song.   Praying 

Me Three! I think it's must, right? That 's their signature song. Just listen to what Des and Chris while dancing on "love and affection".

Absofreakinlutely!!  :yes: . Acoustic Matt White please!!... Des/Chris.. :WAVEY: .do you hear us?  giggling Praying

btw bleu..TY for the fond memories! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 08, 2014 12:01 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ahhh Mura, the memories! If Matt White isn't at their wedding performing an acoustic version of that song, I will be so disappointed I might cry!  giggling 

And as promised, MTP and ring shopping pics. Happy almost anniversary Chris and Des!  giggling  
Me too!  I want matt White at the reception singing Chris and Des's song.   Praying 

Me Three! I think it's a must, right? That 's their signature song. Just listen to what Des and Chris are saying while dancing on "love and affection".

Absofreakinlutely!!  :yes: . Acoustic Matt White please!!... Des/Chris.. :WAVEY: .do you hear us?  giggling Praying

btw bleu..TY for the fond memories! bestbud! 

One of my dream was to be invited to Chris and Des wedding lolpanda . But after spending time in Chresville, I think you should go. We should nominate you to represent us at the wedding. What do you all think? :anyone?: :anyone?:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am

It is difficult to think about  only one favourite moment of their proposal but if I had to choose one it will be what I call "the thank you moment"..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda-16

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda-17

I simply loved it..  awwww

P.S: The second cap is the same moment but from the After the final rose..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 BanderaDes & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Nadal-10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Bufand10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 am

And I love this one too..

Kissing her hand..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda-19

Kissing her lips..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda-18

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 12:25 am

Perfection!!  whipped 

I really like seeing pics because I notice little quirks and nuances I might've missed while excitedly watching.

Thanks G!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 am

Maggenzm wrote:

One of my dream was to be invited to Chris and Des wedding lolpanda . But after spending time in Chresville, I think you should go. We should nominate you to represent us at the wedding. What do you all think? :anyone?: :anyone?:

Aww hehe thanks Magg! Though I'd like to formally nominate Mura as a long standing and dedicated member of our team.  Hugesmile 

And if all else fails we still have Jodi!  Smiley 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 am

GB!. :WAVEY: ..im convinced you try to KILL us!...laugh out loud

All of your SCs quality look like a HD. May i know which software do you use?

ITA with bleu!..they are ALL perfecto!!  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 am

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Aww hehe thanks Magg! Though I'd like to formally nominate Mura as a long standing and dedicated member of our team.  Hugesmile 

And if all else fails we still have Jodi!   Smiley 

haha..no worries guys!..i live "across the pond"...so im afraid Fleiss couldnt afford to buy me the airplane ticket, as the fare is so expensive.. giggling 

Id prefer a young-upbeat Chresvillers to represent us.. bestbud! . BUT it would be the BEST if you all neighboring fans hit the road to attend their wedding together  giggling :campfire: group hug goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu May 08, 2014 12:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:GB!. :WAVEY: ..im convinced you try to KILL us!...laugh out loud

It comes with the laptop.. I use a PC.. and it is called "recortes" in  Spanish,  may be "crops", but I don't know for sure, in English..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda_18

Oh! And the caps are from a "normal" copy of the season. I don't know where I have my HD copy..  no no

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu May 08, 2014 1:06 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

And if all else fails we still have Jodi!   Smiley 

haha..no worries guys!..i live "across the pond"...so im afraid Fleiss couldnt afford to buy me the airplane ticket, as the fare is so expensive.. giggling 

Id prefer a young-upbeat Chresvillers to represent us.. bestbud! . BUT it would be the BEST if you all neighboring fans hit the road to attend their wedding together  giggling :campfire: group hug goteam

I live across the pond too (the "Spanish Seattle".. north west corner of Spain) and the problem is the invitation, not the  distance.. (It would be the perfect excuse to try to go and visit again the States..  giggling  giggling  giggling )

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 1:16 am

Garabato wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:GB!. :WAVEY: ..im convinced you try to KILL us!...laugh out loud

It comes with the laptop.. I use a PC.. and it is called "recortes" in  Spanish,  may be "crops", but I don't know for sure, in English..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 38 Menda_18

Oh! And the caps are from a "normal" copy of the season. I don't know where I have my HD copy..  no no

did you buy their season, as in Hulu/Amazon, etc..or did you do the cap from YouTube/available online videos?...Thanks for the insight, GB!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear