SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm

beader wrote:Good catch Northern and Bluwavz! I was on my way to find the video--this saved me some time.
Thank You... Thats why screencaps can be deceiving....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

[quote="Gina"]
albean99 wrote:Where did we see GSG's shoes, Gina?
It was when we determined that GSG is JP. Back on pages 6 and & 7 are pictures and discussions of the shoes:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t212p80-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-discussion

I am not 100% on who is F1 yet. But whatever the outcome, it seems that JP and Ben are very happy now. From Ben's twitter and JP's vblog, so it's gonna be ok. Look at Chris L. 3 weeks after the AFRC was aired, he fell in love at first sight with Peyton.And Chantal and Jeff are engaged and fell in love before Brad's finished airing. So, both our favorite guys will be just fine.[/quote]

I agree and Ash seems happy in JKL skype so I am feeling they are all good regardless of the outcome. I have to keep reminding myself they have known the outcome since May 23 while we are still "living" this season and trying to figure it out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Gina wrote:
albean99 wrote:Where did we see GSG's shoes, Gina?
It was when we determined that GSG is JP. Back on pages 6 and & 7 are pictures and discussions of the shoes:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t212p80-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-discussion

I am not 100% on who is F1 yet. But whatever the outcome, it seems that JP and Ben are very happy now. From Ben's twitter and JP's vblog, so it's gonna be ok. Look at Chris L. 3 weeks after the AFRC was aired, he fell in love at first sight with Peyton.And Chantal and Jeff are engaged and fell in love before Brad's finished airing. So, both our favorite guys will be just fine.

We never actually saw GSG's shoes so the comparison was a pair of JP's current shoes with BSG's.

I think we actually worry about them more than necessary but it's because we see someone we like in pain even if it was momentary. I do hold onto the happy outcomes in recent seasons which are probably more successful than many of the final couples. :Nod:

I watched the video again to see if there's a shot of GSG's neck because I noticed that JP has spots on the back of his neck that you can see in the beach/yellow shirt pics and they were there in his intro package. We don't see enough of GSG's neck to tell but could come in handy in future previews.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Well, maybe JP has a few pairs of black dress shoes and brown ones. It could be revalent OR maybe not. Just offering up stuff for us to discuss and sleuth. No one has concrete facts about any of it at this point, so we continue to speculate and compare ALL photographs. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

IA, Gina. Just wanted to mention that we never got a chance to see GSG's shoes. JP seems to like clothes so may very well have more than 1 pair of black shoes. I know I do but my sons & dh aren't big on shoes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

albean99 wrote:IA, Gina. Just wanted to mention that we never got a chance to see GSG's shoes. JP seems to like clothes so may very well have more than 1 pair of black shoes. I know I do but my sons & dh aren't big on shoes.

Sorry I haven't followed the conversation regarding the shoes, so excuse my questions please. Have we seen black dress shoes on JP yet? I know I've seen the brown ones, but don't recall the black ones. If he brought both a black pair and a brown pair, he's a guy, I doubt he would have brought 2 pairs of black dress shoes. One pair would've been enough unless he bought some for the FRC but I can't see that either.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

We only saw black dress shoes on JP after the show when the paps took pictures of him walking in his dress slacks and black dress shoes. Those didn't match the ones of the guy getting out of the plane. But as someone said, maybe he has two pairs of black dress shoes, so nothing is definite. It would have been alot easier to sleuth if the recent sighting had the same black shoes. laugh out loud..but that would be too easy. 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 am

nutty1 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:JP is wearing striped shirt:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-06-29_052726

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 92011390

ok is it me or does bottom jawline not really match JP's? it looks bigger somehow IMO. However I suppose that could be camera angles adding on weight.

Actually, I think the shape is quite similar.

I agree. That's JP.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
pbmax wrote:Who's in the suit leaving with a suitcase, from what look like a hotel maybe. Why would he be leaving. Something strange is going on here.

As of right now no one has figured it out..I don't think we are sure on where it is exactly either at this point.

reposted from one of the other threads:
in2deep wrote:G'day from Australia! My new granddaughter just beautiful (that's why I'm here!). Let me weigh in if I may.

The Red Rollilng Suitcase: The guys usually stay at the Hyatt Westlake before the M&G. That's where Mama got her great photos. The Hyatt does not have white picket fences. I know this to be true. I am wondering, based on the bromelaids, if it might be the house at 420 Kanan Road before the F4/F3 RC. That RC definitely took place at the mansion - we drove by absolutely by coincidence that night. I couldn't stop or gasp or grab DUH's hand or anything...

I agree that someone could have a matched set of luggage, so it could be Ryan, but maybe Ryan on return, all dressed up to impress. But I doubt that there are too many white picket fences in Fiji (I do like to shoot down my own theories...) Having said that, and not seen the video, I'm leaning towards JP>

Two different suits. Pocket Guy is reaching for a ring, or stammering to see if Ash will send him home before a Humiliating Proposal.

OK, off to cuddle a baby.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 am

I know a screencap of Ben with his red suitcase was posted somewhere on the board.

Anyways, I took a couple more screencaps of the guys with their suitcases and possible suitcases.

That is JP in the light colored plaid shorts standing up. Is that his black suitcase on the ground? I could not tell if those were his outfits or not.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-07-06_041900

This is when Bentley packed his black suitcase up when he was leaving, but there is another black suitcase along with a red one next to the wall in that room. Notice how the rugs (green w/swirls) match in both the screencap with JP and Bentley in it.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-07-06_042417

Then of course this is Ryan packing up his red suitcase.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-07-06_042121

So we have Ben and Ryan both with red suitcases and JP might have a possible black suitcase.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:JP is wearing striped shirt:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-06-29_052726

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 34 92011390

ok is it me or does bottom jawline not really match JP's? it looks bigger somehow IMO. However I suppose that could be camera angles adding on weight.

Actually, I think the shape is quite similar.

I agree. That's JP.

There is no doubt that the male profile in these 2 scs are JP. If someone were to outline the chin to jaw line on each profile, you could see it's a match. (sorry, I am too lazy!)
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 am

Kasha, agreed! I'm not very good at visually memorizing/comparing things but even I can see that the jawline is a perfect match.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion