SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 pm

lipsis wrote:Kill em with kindness, hubs!

Pat Adams ‏@PatWAdams  1h  
@SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk??  Been in Hollywood too long, have you?  What a disappointment!!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  21m  
@PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!

I really do not like people who think they are on the heaven committee and think they are entitled to judge others. Way to Sean, I like his response.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Sorry MotherofFive, I didn't see you had already posted the "have a wonderful day" tweet!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 258clsg[/quote]
I cant help but think how wonderful this two people are.  It must be pure LOVE.  I always love the idea the they are into this relationship without sex but still comes out naturally sweet and in love. They are always together.  Work out together, eat together, do things together.  They must really liked each other that much. sneakyl

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Love that pic of them!!! She does look so tiny next to him!!

And considering she was working out, how does her hair look that good lol??

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 pm

scarre_me wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 258clsg
I really love Sean and Catherine and they look really great together.  I happy to see that they share most of their interest together which is really great for their relationship.  It is really important to be best friends for any relationship to work and these two have a great foundation

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm

blessed66 wrote:
scarre_me wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 258clsg
I cant help but think how wonderful this two people are.  It must be pure LOVE.  I always love the idea the they are into this relationship without sex but still comes out naturally sweet and in love. They are always together.  Work out together, eat together, do things together.  They must really liked each other that much. sneakyl
I really love Sean and Catherine and they look really great together.  I happy to see that they share most of their interest together which is really great for their relationship.  It is really important to be best friends for any relationship to work and these two have a great foundation  [/quote]
They do really seem to enjoy each others company and never get tired of it. For over three months, since he finished Dancing, other than her weekend trip to Seattle, they have pretty much been together 24/7. They do everything together! That is a great sign to me and definitely true love.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 pm

@SeanLowe09: Scott Bakula is next to me in Starbucks right now. Must be on a break from shooting Quantum Leap.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

I agree with all your posts on how solid their relationship is. However looking at how tiny Cat is next to Sean in that pic gives me wicked ideas. I can only imagine the endless possibilities their size difference offers. Throw Cat's amazing flexibility and Sean's great hula hooping skills into the mix and they'll be in for one hell of a wedding night and many more thereafter *sigh* ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm

motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
I really love Sean and Catherine and they look really great together.  I happy to see that they share most of their interest together which is really great for their relationship.  It is really important to be best friends for any relationship to work and these two have a great foundation  
They do really seem to enjoy each others company and never get tired of it. For over three months, since he finished Dancing, other than her weekend trip to Seattle, they have pretty much been together 24/7. They do everything together!  That is a great sign to me and definitely true love.[/quote]m

That's what I love about them. Just really melts my heart . I love them . Hugesmile:cutesmile!: godbless both of them.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Scott Bakula is next to me in Starbucks right now. Must be on a break from shooting Quantum Leap.
Hahaha laugh out loud after bootcamp . Hit the Starbucks . These two are just adorable giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Iploeg wrote:I agree with all your posts on how solid their relationship is. However looking at how tiny Cat is next to Sean in that pic gives me wicked ideas. I can only imagine the endless possibilities their size difference offers. Throw Cat's amazing flexibility and Sean's great hula hooping skills into the mix and they'll be in for one hell of a wedding night and many more thereafter *sigh* ;)
I really like your thinking and that is the reason I just want to see them the next morning after the wedding night.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Sean is being feisty today with the negative tweeters.

@PatWAdams: @SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk??  Been in Hollywood too long, have you?  What a disappointment!!

@SeanLowe09: @PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!
I love it! giggling rotfl rotfl 
Nice one Sean.  Honestly....they maybe in hollywood but I could not remotely remember the last time they are out attending hollywood related events. Following SEANCAT for quite a while now....I find out that Sean is really an open minded guy.giggling I do believed that he loves Dallas so much and would likely settle their in a long run.  Who would have think that SEAN choose Catherine in the first place? Knowing that she came from a different background and living a different lifestyle from him? Even Cat herself could not even believe that Sean was in love with her. You just cant tell your heart whom to love I suppose.  And loving California and its weather as well is not a bad thing either. Ohhhh....well...

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs