SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Iploeg wrote:I agree with all your posts on how solid their relationship is. However looking at how tiny Cat is next to Sean in that pic gives me wicked ideas. I can only imagine the endless possibilities their size difference offers. Throw Cat's amazing flexibility and Sean's great hula hooping skills into the mix and they'll be in for one hell of a wedding night and many more thereafter *sigh* ;)
Oh, Iploeg, you are very naughty.  I can almost see the naughty images going through your mind.

:fanningfan

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 pm

scarre_me wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Sean is being feisty today with the negative tweeters.

@PatWAdams: @SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk??  Been in Hollywood too long, have you?  What a disappointment!!

@SeanLowe09: @PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!
I love it! giggling rotfl rotfl 
Nice one Sean.  Honestly....they maybe in hollywood but I could not remotely remember the last time they are out attending hollywood related events. Following SEANCAT for quite a while now....I find out that Sean is really an open minded guy.giggling I do believed that he loves Dallas so much and would likely settle their in a long run.  Who would have think that SEAN choose Catherine in the first place? Knowing that she came from a different background and living a different lifestyle from him? Even Cat herself could not even believe that Sean was in love with her. You just cant tell your heart whom to love I suppose.  And loving California and its weather as well is not a bad thing either. Ohhhh....well...
Lol the woman is upset about him listening to the rap songs which she considered a junk and can't believed he is a Christian and listening this one and then throw him being exposed in Hollywood and she was disappointed . Atleast my own understanding rotfl .
Okay I will stop here. Lol.

Back to wifey and hubby

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I agree with all your posts on how solid their relationship is. However looking at how tiny Cat is next to Sean in that pic gives me wicked ideas. I can only imagine the endless possibilities their size difference offers. Throw Cat's amazing flexibility and Sean's great hula hooping skills into the mix and they'll be in for one hell of a wedding night and many more thereafter *sigh* ;)
Oh, Iploeg, you are very naughty.  I can almost see the naughty images going through your mind.

I am sincerely upset by your improper thoughts on the subject..............pant pant pant. Make that wedding night, onto wedding noon and still onto wedding evening and then on to clapping! Oh well they're young
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

I am hiding my eyes right now (don't even know how I'm typing this)
Embarassed 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Poppycorn wrote:

giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:

giggling 
Even Jimmy Kimmel want to see that, he even asked if they can have honeymoon on his show.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 pm

lipsis wrote:I am hiding my eyes right now (don't even know how I'm typing this)
Embarassed 
May you please upload the hula hop video again.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:54 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I am hiding my eyes right now (don't even know how I'm typing this)
Embarassed 
Although I would love to see the hula hoop video again, I don't know if my heart could take it.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Do you think they are still waiting for the wedding night I personally don't they are now living together
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:06 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Embarassed 
Sure, here ya go..

http://twitter.yfrog.com/i3bkkwzfbfwwmuxtyzordankz?sa=0

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:07 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
Embarassed 
Sure, here ya go..

http://twitter.yfrog.com/i3bkkwzfbfwwmuxtyzordankz?sa=0
Thank you, when he lifts up his hands it just priceless. :fanningfan 

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 pm

timfan wrote:Do you think they are still waiting for the wedding night I personally don't they are now living together
Well, no one but SeanCat will ever know the truth. It's possible that they feel their committment is so strong that they already feel like husband and wife and they're positive their committment is for life so they may have consummated their relationship. They may have even spoken to their church minister about it. However, personally, it seems that Sean's faith is so strong and he has already waited this long, that I think they have NOT. But we'll never know. It has to be very difficult, living under the same roof and not getting intimate. But my faith is not as strong as Sean's so I don't know.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs