SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

This is my favorite pic from that article. It used to be my avatar and I've been searching for this pic for a while to use as my avatar again. Thanks for posting it lipsis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I really love Catherine's hair off her face like in a few of these pictures. I so hope that's how it will be for their wedding.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:33 pm

All those great pics from that article, and they had to use vampire Sean on the cover lol. They could have had such a great cover if someone at the magazine would have picked a different shot. I hope they get another People cover with the wedding or before the wedding special airs. And no more vampire pics lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

^That cover is so bad. I'm glad they had a sense of humor when it came out about how horrible it was. Thank goodness all the pictures on the inside are 10x better. Thankfully the next spread they have in the magazine will be their wedding photos.

And I won't even talk about that headline.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 pm

umngirl wrote:^That cover is so bad. I'm glad they had a sense of humor when it came out about how horrible it was. Thank goodness all the pictures on the inside are 10x better. Thankfully the next spread they have in the magazine will be their wedding photos.

I freaked out when I saw that cover photo originally, it was awful. The other pictures in the article were lovely, who was the jerk that chose that one. If you remember Sean and Catherine hated it as well. And the banner so unnecessary. Come on People make it up to them on the wedding cover.cheerleader cheerleader
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 pm

lipsis wrote:
khsdragons wrote:I don't post very often but I get on this forum everyday to catch up on my favorite couple. You all are definitely the best and only place to get the most recent news!!  I was just wondering if anyone thought they were out house hunting yet?  And if this was already talked about, sorry I must have missed it. Thanks everyone for all the updates!!  Can't wait for the BIG DAY!!
We haven't heard anything about house hunting. They could be. They could also be waiting for the income from their wedding too. I can't imagine they could live in Sean's loft too long. I think it's pretty small for the 4 of them. Guess we'll have to wait and see. (What else is new?)
When Landrje saw them Friday, she said they were both saying goodbye to a mid forties female. I thought at that time - realtor?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

They may want to rent while they are building a new house. Sean might move with Catherine and the girls might move to his apartment.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 pm

umngirl wrote:^That cover is so bad. I'm glad they had a sense of humor when it came out about how horrible it was. Thank goodness all the pictures on the inside are 10x better. Thankfully the next spread they have in the magazine will be their wedding photos.

And speaking of their sense of humor about it. Remember this?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

blessed66 wrote:They may want to rent while they are building a new house.  Sean might move with Catherine and the girls might move to his apartment.
You mean Sean move into the house Cat currently lives in and Laura and her sister move into his loft? Yeah, not happening. His loft is a one bedroom. Plus, that was Laura and her sister's place first I believe and Cat only ever planned on being there for a few months until the wedding. But they could decide to rent til they find the perfect house or build one.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

I agree Ilove! I wish they would have used the one in your avatar or the one where she's showing the engagement ring, any of them but this one. Who in the world okayed this one sure didn't do a good job. I also hope that if People does a cover story for their wedding that they do them justice this time and use a beautiful photo and keep the airbrush away. I mean these two just never take a bad photo.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

I love the one where she's showing off her ring! Have it hanging in my room ;) can't wait for the wedding photos!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Macswife8 wrote:I agree Ilove! I wish they would have used the one in your avatar or the one where she's showing the engagement ring, any of them but this one. Who in the world okayed this one sure didn't do a good job. I also hope that if People does a cover story for their wedding that they do them justice this time and use a beautiful photo and keep the airbrush away. I mean these two just never take a bad photo.
I agree. These two are so gorgeous, they certainly didn't need any airbrushing! That was crazy.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove