SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm

I hope they will do a better job with the next two covers. I am hoping to see them on the cover one more time before the wedding cover.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:02 pm

blessed66 wrote:I hope they will do a better job with the next two covers.  I am hoping to see them on the cover one more time before the wedding cover.
I think that's wishful thinking. I don't really see how they get two more covers. It's also possible they won't be the main cover with the wedding spread. That's not guaranteed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I hope they will do a better job with the next two covers.  I am hoping to see them on the cover one more time before the wedding cover.
I think that's wishful thinking. I don't really see how they get two more covers. It's also possible they won't be the main cover with the wedding spread. That's not guaranteed.
Have faith my dear, have faith. You will never know, this is a big deal, the first bachelor to have a wedding. This is a great deal for ABC so anything can happen.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 pm

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Have faith my dear, have faith.  You will never know, this is a big deal, the first bachelor to have a wedding.  This is a great deal for ABC so anything can happen.
True, anything can happen. I can see a cover for the wedding, but not another one besides that. Also, if something big happens around when the wedding pictures are released, they could very well be knocked to a side cover story. We will still get the pictures regardless.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Have faith my dear, have faith.  You will never know, this is a big deal, the first bachelor to have a wedding.  This is a great deal for ABC so anything can happen.
True, anything can happen. I can see a cover for the wedding, but not another one besides that. Also, if something big happens around when the wedding pictures are released, they could very well be knocked to a side cover story. We will still get the pictures regardless.
I don't see 2 covers either, especially so close together. I do think they put the wedding info in their Passages section though and then hopefully a cover for the wedding. Just pray nobody important dies or Princess Kate doesn't do anything. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
IMO..... Anything is possible for Sean and Catherine. They have a unique and LOVELY relationship, just unexplainable! I can envision ABC & company keeping them on the forefront of viewing audience to keep potential FANS and viewers engaged while promoting/ advertising TB 18 and beyond. :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 pm

thankful7 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
IMO..... Anything is possible for Sean and Catherine.  They have a unique and LOVELY relationship,  just unexplainable!  I can envision ABC & company keeping them on the forefront of viewing audience to keep potential FANS and viewers engaged while promoting/ advertising TB 18 and beyond.  :yes: :yes: 
Yeah I don't see that. Once the wedding is over they will go into full on promotion for next season and really forget about SeanCat other than that supposed segment they filmed with JuanPa. In fact, depending on when the wedding airs, they might already be on the promotion trail for the season. Most likely, JuanPa will be at the wedding and they will do a short interview with him like they did with Sean at JP/Ashley's wedding. I also expect interviews with Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly, Chris/Des.

ETA: In case it seems like I'm being mean or negative, I'm just trying to temper expectations so people don't think things are going to happen and they never do. It's better to keep expectations low and be surprised then have them too high and be disappointed.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by khsdragons Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
khsdragons wrote:I don't post very often but I get on this forum everyday to catch up on my favorite couple. You all are definitely the best and only place to get the most recent news!!  I was just wondering if anyone thought they were out house hunting yet?  And if this was already talked about, sorry I must have missed it. Thanks everyone for all the updates!!  Can't wait for the BIG DAY!!
We haven't heard anything about house hunting. They could be. They could also be waiting for the income from their wedding too. I can't imagine they could live in Sean's loft too long. I think it's pretty small for the 4 of them. Guess we'll have to wait and see. (What else is new?)
Yeah I can't see them living in that loft for too long. They could definitely be looking for places and we just don't know anything about it. I imagine we won't hear much about it til one or both of them talks about how much it sucks packing/moving. Although, they will probably be so excited to be moving into their first place together.

Thanks guys for answering my question so quickly. I'm so ready for them to start their lives together under the same roof! Praying they live happily ever after!! Of course, with many beautiful children.
khsdragons
khsdragons

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm too excited and emotional that I can't express my appreciation to everyone postings all the positive good news regarding our favorite couple. I've been lurking in this forum non-stop!!Thank you all! Can't wait for tomorrow morning, I'll be glued in my TV!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay, I've finally caught up on the day....

2 comments....

I don't think the engagement will be on the cover of People since they're getting to go on GMA (which is a bigger deal, but People is probably a little "pouty pants" (thanks, AshLee) about not getting the scoop.

2nd. Catherine was living in a house in Seattle- where she could take public transport. While she may be driving in Dallas, I still see her as the city girl, closer in to the center (like where Mockingbird is) than Irving, McKinney or Colleyville.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:Okay, I've finally caught up on the day....

2 comments....

I don't think the engagement will be on the cover of People since they're getting to go on GMA (which is a bigger deal, but People is probably a little "pouty pants"  (thanks, AshLee) about not getting the scoop.

2nd.  Catherine  was living in a house in Seattle- where she could take public transport.  While she may be driving in Dallas, I still see her as the city girl, closer in to the center (like where Mockingbird is) than Irving, McKinney or Colleyville.
in regards to your 2nd:  i thought so, but I dont profess to know as much about SeanCat as y'all do.   I hope they get a fantastic payment for the tv wedding, and can perhaps parlay into a great house in Highland Park (Trista & Ryan used their $$ to buy house in Vail, CO, which is pricey, too).   I hope the very best for this young beautiful couple! Being a Dallasite, i really dont think Catherine will be able to survive, unfortunately, without driving, though.

Last edited by secretviewer on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 pm

You know Trista and Ryan had the cover story on People for their wedding. She was the first Bachelorette wedding, and Sean is the first Bachelor marrying his F1, so I definitely feel they will get the cover. Of course any major tragedys or world event could change that. But other than that happening, I think they got another cover coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove