SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Well MNA50,
You wondered what our dear Mary Fisher would say? Well, she just wrote an article based on Wetpaint article and not surprising she thinks differently.. Well! Here part of it..

And I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'm almost willing to put money down on Des and Chris splitting up before 2014 comes to a close. I could be wrong, but something in my gut tells me this just might be the beginning of the end for these two.

And then maybe she can be The Bachelorette a second time and Brooks Forester can make a surprise return and sweep her off her feet instead of leaving her in tears.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Some people.....
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Some people.....

Well maybe Chris or Des will call up Mary Fischer and tell her to back the hell up, and leave them alone. Someone needs to confront her..............
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

MMA50 wrote:

Well maybe Chris or Des will call up Mary Fischer and tell her to back the hell up, and leave them alone.  Someone needs to confront her..............

Hate to break it to you, but she won't stop. She still goes after Sean and Catherine and it's been over 9 months since they've been public.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Well maybe Chris or Des will call up Mary Fischer and tell her to back the hell up, and leave them alone.  Someone needs to confront her..............

Hate to break it to you, but she won't stop. She still goes after Sean and Catherine and it's been over 9 months since they've been public.

Really! I wonder what her motive is for picking on the Bachelor/bachelorette folks. If she doesn't like them, then don't say negative things just ignore and leave them alone. I don't understand her style of journalism at all.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Really! I wonder what her motive is for picking on the Bachelor/bachelorette folks. If she doesn't like them, then don't say negative things just ignore and leave them alone.  I don't understand her style of journalism at all.

I believe her motive is that she's able to get people (us) to click onto her site... even if her blog isn't particularly provocative (because she really is ignorant about so much), she has a provocative title or a statement or two that gets picked up. And she gets enough traffic that google picks her up near the top.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Really! I wonder what her motive is for picking on the Bachelor/bachelorette folks. If she doesn't like them, then don't say negative things just ignore and leave them alone.  I don't understand her style of journalism at all.

She writes to get hits on her blog. Simple as that. She will also go back and forth between being nice to them and then being mean the next day. Always got to keep the readers guessing I suppose. Many of us SeanCat fans have stopped even clicking on her stories and don't bring them here to post. The less attention we give her, the better.

On another note, not shocked their potential wedding was pushed back to winter. Every Bachelor/ette couple has gotten married in the winter. So IF they make it to that stage, I anticipate the winter date is at the mercy of TPTB.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

She writes to get hits on her blog. Simple as that. She will also go back and forth between being nice to them and then being mean the next day. Always got to keep the readers guessing I suppose. Many of us SeanCat fans have stopped even clicking on her stories and don't bring them here to post. The less attention we give her, the better.

On another note, not shocked their potential wedding was pushed back to winter. Every Bachelor/ette couple has gotten married in the winter. So IF they make it to that stage, I anticipate the winter date is at the mercy of TPTB.

They absolutely are at the mercy of TPTB- I do think Ali and Roberto had a summer date (and then her leg surgery led to a postponement and the rest was history). So summer is possible, but I don't think they would do 2 weddings just months apart.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

They absolutely are at the mercy of TPTB- I do think Ali and Roberto had a summer date (and then her leg surgery led to a postponement and the rest was history).  So summer is possible, but I don't think they would do 2 weddings just months apart.

Preliminary discussions may have been for summer, but clearly there were issues in that relationship so it never got further than the preliminary.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:44 am

who is mary fischer? lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 am

She's just a blogger. If you don't know, don't worry.... she's inconsequential and you're better off not reading. She will make your head spin because she's so bipolar about our favorite people (and what she writes is the stream of consciousness in her brain and often has little connection to reality).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Well said Jcrbil! Definitely bipolar! Honestly, I don't know why I keep reading her articles about our couples, I guess, may be out of curiosity, hoping she had softened up and gotten nicer. But, some people just don't change. She always gets on my nerves. So, this is the last time I read her articles. NO more!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor