SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:12 pm

I was looking at the comments from the Cracker Barrel picture and I thought this one was pretty cute.
austindebbie
Or is it she just looked at that rock on her finger and remembering she gets to marry you!!!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Smartcat, I made this comment yesterday, but since we're in a new thread I'm going to reiterate it. Sean's decision to be celibate has to do with living his life God's way, not his way. So celibacy is God-honoring. This is a higher audience than even his parents. So while they (the parents) may be pleased that they're not living together, clearly they know that Sean and Catherine have been living in the same house in LA- and I don't think Jay and Sherry are so much into appearances as they are concerned about what's in Sean and Catherine's heart.

I also see a trend of Sean and Catherine being pretty frugal- especially when they're spending their own money. If Sean is still in his place in Mockingbird Station, it's a one bedroom (according to an expert here) so it would be a challenge for them to both live there along with the doggies. As we speculated on the other thread, it's also possible that Sean has moved out of his place in Mockingbird since his lease would be up about now (or a month ago).

I'm actually heartened that Catherine is living with one of Sean's very best friends (and a former roommate). Much better than finding a studio apartment for her temporary home. Instead, she's part of the extended friends and family.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:Smartcat, I made this comment yesterday, but since we're in a new thread I'm going to reiterate it.  Sean's decision to be celibate has to do with living his life God's way, not his way.  So celibacy is God-honoring.  This is a higher audience than even his parents.  So while they (the parents) may be pleased that they're not living together, clearly they know that Sean and Catherine have been living in the same house in LA- and I don't think Jay and Sherry are so much into appearances as they are concerned about what's in Sean and Catherine's heart.

I also see a trend of Sean and Catherine being pretty frugal- especially when they're spending their own money.  If Sean is still in his place in Mockingbird Station, it's a one bedroom (according to an expert here) so it would be a challenge for them to both live there along with the doggies.  As we speculated on the other thread, it's also possible that Sean has moved out of his place in Mockingbird since his lease would be up about now (or a month ago).

I'm actually heartened that Catherine is living with one of Sean's very best friends (and a former roommate).  Much better than finding a studio apartment for her temporary home.  Instead, she's part of the extended friends and family.
Great post. Agree with all of it! Well said.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 pm

I'm sad but in some ways I don't see a whole lot changing, especially as long as they are a one car family and assuming Sean is still at Mockingbird. They wont be living very far apart. They can still have breakfast together at one or the others place and do their bible study. Then depending on their schedules, still spend as much of the day and evening together as they want. They can still have TV time, doggie time, friends and family time or whatever they want.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 pm

FYI- Shay and Andrew arrived back in Texas last night from their visit with Andrew's family. Perhaps the whole family will be together later today!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:55 pm

The only real difference between their arrangement at the house in L.A. and their new arrangement is that they won't be sleeping under the same roof. And even that probably won't be the case all the time. I imagine Sean will start working back at TFG some days and then Cat can work on her projects, which means they would spend the daytime hours apart. But with their love of t.v. marathons, watching movies, snugglesville time, etc. they will probably spend all their free time together either alone or with other people. Plus, it will be kinda cute that he has to go and pick her up for a date. They never really had that with living under the same roof or right next door.

Anyways, I'm just sitting here impatiently waiting for a picture of the girls with their mom and dad.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 pm

umngirl- agreed. And I have a feeling Catherine will have a part at TFG too. I think they can use her creativity/marketing/graphic arts skills.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:umngirl- agreed.  And I have a feeling Catherine will have a part at TFG too.  I think they can use her creativity/marketing/graphic arts skills.
I could definitely see that. I think Cat and Jessie would/do get along great. If nothing else, I imagine she keeps posting about TFG products on IG and twitter.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:15 pm

jcrbil wrote:Smartcat, I made this comment yesterday, but since we're in a new thread I'm going to reiterate it.  Sean's decision to be celibate has to do with living his life God's way, not his way.  So celibacy is God-honoring.  This is a higher audience than even his parents.  So while they (the parents) may be pleased that they're not living together, clearly they know that Sean and Catherine have been living in the same house in LA- and I don't think Jay and Sherry are so much into appearances as they are concerned about what's in Sean and Catherine's heart.

I also see a trend of Sean and Catherine being pretty frugal- especially when they're spending their own money.  If Sean is still in his place in Mockingbird Station, it's a one bedroom (according to an expert here) so it would be a challenge for them to both live there along with the doggies.  As we speculated on the other thread, it's also possible that Sean has moved out of his place in Mockingbird since his lease would be up about now (or a month ago).

I'm actually heartened that Catherine is living with one of Sean's very best friends (and a former roommate).  Much better than finding a studio apartment for her temporary home.  Instead, she's part of the extended friends and family.
Jcrbil, I agree with your post regarding Sean's stance.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Hello ladies, I've been out for a few days.  You all have been busy! Love that pic of Cat at the Cracker Barrel.  So cute!  Are they leaving LA and heading to Dallas for good?  I haven't caught up yet.
Yes. From what we know, Cat will be living with Laura and her sister in a cute little house and Sean, we assume, will still be at his place. And they both are very excited to see the girls again, as are we to see them all reunited.
Great news! I am thinking it will only be for a short time while they are looking for a home to move to once they are married. It will be convenient for them to plan their life living close by. So happy for them! Hugesmile 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

I love that pic of Cat at Cracker Barrel, her expression is soooo cute!! I love their corn bread and mac-n-cheese, I wonder if Cat had either of those!

I love that they are enjoying traveling together, it's so great for them to experience new things together, and to spend so much one on one time together. I think their relationship is growing stronger with every passing day.

I'm still sad they are living apart, even though I know they will see each other as much as possible. In a way it feels like a step back because they were together 24/7 for months. But I don't think Sean can justify living under the same roof as Cat in Dallas, he can't say they are crashing at his place. I do respect his beliefs though, and Cat for honoring them as well. I think it makes me love Sean even more, because he is such a wonderful, honorable man with integrity.

I also love the way Sean's family and friends embrace Catherine as their own. I remember on the LCD when Catherine said she was blown away by Sean's family and how lucky she felt that her life was going to get better because of it. To see it all happening now is so exciting and heartwarming, all at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

also, seeing Laura's tag about #mstreets, mstreets is a colloquial name for the Greenland Hills neighbourhood in Greenville, which is directly to the south of Mockingbird station- depending on the street the house is situated on they are between 1 to 3 miles apart :Smiley:

Funnily enough when I thought about them going house hunting in Dallas the Greenland-Greenville area was the first one that sprung to my mind. It's a lovely part of town; very much "in-city" yet has a very nice quaint vibe to it, with smaller, beautiful English cottage-style homes lining picturesque streets… Very clean and safe area, with easy access to major railways and roads, shops, restaurants and bars.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8