SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm

chloep wrote:also, seeing Laura's tag about #mstreets, mstreets is a colloquial name for the Greenland Hills neighbourhood in Greenville, which is directly to the south of Mockingbird station- depending on the street the house is situated on they are between 1 to 3 miles apart :Smiley:

Funnily enough when I thought about them going house hunting in Dallas the Greenland-Greenville area was the first one that sprung to my mind. It's a lovely part of town; very much "in-city" yet has a very nice quaint vibe to it, with smaller, beautiful English cottage-style homes lining picturesque streets… Very clean and safe area, with easy access to major railways and roads, shops, restaurants and bars.
I was rereading the old Sean threads from when he was on Emily's season and I believe one of the posters said that Sean's old place was in that neighborhood. I too looked at that area after seeing Laura's hashtag and I could definitely see them settling in that area when they get their own place.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:Smartcat, I made this comment yesterday, but since we're in a new thread I'm going to reiterate it.  Sean's decision to be celibate has to do with living his life God's way, not his way.  So celibacy is God-honoring.  This is a higher audience than even his parents.  So while they (the parents) may be pleased that they're not living together, clearly they know that Sean and Catherine have been living in the same house in LA- and I don't think Jay and Sherry are so much into appearances as they are concerned about what's in Sean and Catherine's heart.

I also see a trend of Sean and Catherine being pretty frugal- especially when they're spending their own money.  If Sean is still in his place in Mockingbird Station, it's a one bedroom (according to an expert here) so it would be a challenge for them to both live there along with the doggies.  As we speculated on the other thread, it's also possible that Sean has moved out of his place in Mockingbird since his lease would be up about now (or a month ago).

I'm actually heartened that Catherine is living with one of Sean's very best friends (and a former roommate).  Much better than finding a studio apartment for her temporary home.  Instead, she's part of the extended friends and family.

I too shall honor whatever their arrangements are, laugh out loud, am still confused though, i felt like i've been dropped off somewhere i wasn't going, giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 pm

That house sure was adorable from the front. Love the big front yard and pretty trees. If its as cute inside as it appears out, then Cat will be very comfortable there for the few months she is staying. I, too, can totally picture them buying in that area. Sounds like it is close enough to Mockingbird Station where they are used to.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm

This week's edition of Cat loves this look
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Screen26

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:25 pm

umngirl wrote:This week's edition of Cat loves this look
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Screen26
I love the dress (biased to polka dots and white and navy). Also, she always post a picture with a heart shaped image beside the dress. Maybe this would be her style in her column for the Divine Addiction.

Love all your posts and opinions and I'm with you all waiting for the "soon". So happy and love them so much.

Last edited by jaspats on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:Smartcat, I made this comment yesterday, but since we're in a new thread I'm going to reiterate it.  Sean's decision to be celibate has to do with living his life God's way, not his way.  So celibacy is God-honoring.  This is a higher audience than even his parents.  So while they (the parents) may be pleased that they're not living together, clearly they know that Sean and Catherine have been living in the same house in LA- and I don't think Jay and Sherry are so much into appearances as they are concerned about what's in Sean and Catherine's heart.

I also see a trend of Sean and Catherine being pretty frugal- especially when they're spending their own money.  If Sean is still in his place in Mockingbird Station, it's a one bedroom (according to an expert here) so it would be a challenge for them to both live there along with the doggies.  As we speculated on the other thread, it's also possible that Sean has moved out of his place in Mockingbird since his lease would be up about now (or a month ago).

I'm actually heartened that Catherine is living with one of Sean's very best friends (and a former roommate).  Much better than finding a studio apartment for her temporary home.  Instead, she's part of the extended friends and family.
Very nice post jcrbil, and ITA ...

Moreover, I firmly believe this living arrangement will hasten the wedding because now the only way they can get back under one roof is to become husband and wife. Catherine sure didn't move half way across the country just to live with Laura (as nice and welcoming as I'm sure Laura is). Think of it this way: had Sean and Catherine moved in with each other in Dallas they'd have less of a reason to want to hurry the wedding plans. Now they have every reason to make it happen quickly. Hence, I think Cat and Laura is a very short-term arrangement.
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty interesting

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Now Dee Stag is in LA. Are they bringing the previous married Bachelorettes/Bachelors in for some type of filming? Or just coincidence?
Ashley and JP last week and now Dee? She hasn't mentioned Stephen but I can't imagine she is alone.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Now Dee Stag is in LA. Are they bringing the previous married Bachelorettes/Bachelors in for some type of filming? Or just coincidence?
Ashley and JP last week and now Dee? She hasn't mentioned Stephen but I can't imagine she is alone.
Deanna lives in the L.A. area doesn't she? Or am I remembering wrong? If so, nothing unusual there.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:58 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Now Dee Stag is in LA. Are they bringing the previous married Bachelorettes/Bachelors in for some type of filming? Or just coincidence?
Isn't Michael in LA? They could be visiting him? I don't see any reason she would be involved in filming. She hasn't been before as I can recall. Heck, she wasn't even a popular bachelorette. Unless its for an update segment since she is pregnant? Do we know if she has been seen with Elan or another producer?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 pm

I was sad about their leaving arrangement but I hope it will be short lived. All I care about is seeing Catherine happy. Moving away from your family can be challenging the first few days but I am trusting Sean to keep that face smiling. I really love Catherine and I want her to be happy. I have faith in Sean and I know he is going to continue make Catherine his number one priority.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 4 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
Deanna lives in the L.A. area doesn't she? Or am I remembering wrong? If so, nothing unusual there.
I thought they were back in GA, oops!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 pm

asianAnnieb wrote:

I too shall honor whatever their arrangements are, laugh out loud, am still confused though, i felt like i've been dropped off somewhere i wasn't going,  giggling 
I've been out all morning and I came home the discussion that came from my post about being sad to see them living apart. It was simply my romantic feelings about them living apart after spending so much time in LA together. However and it's a very big HOWEVER, I never have been critical of Seans desire to follow God as he sees the right path for him and Cat desire to honor her love for him and mutual desire to follow their faith together. I didn't mean for it to be interpreted that I wanted them to change. Many of us follow religious convictions in our own faith that might be different and I admire Seancats devotion and honesty. That being said, I appreciate our ability to debate in this forum and to explain our own feelings. We have remained able to talk back and forth easily and with intelligent and respectful conversation and thats why I love coming here.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8