SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 pm

l think l found it sorry atem wasnt thinking did it came from RS this is what he said on his site...."I definitely know that there will be a date tonight at the Electric Run, which will start at Thanksgiving Point. Somehow, the “Bachelor” is involved in this Electric Run tonight. I’m assuming it’s a group date since yesterday was a 1-on-1. Maybe Juan Pablo and the girls will be running in it, maybe they’ll just be watching it, I’m not sure. They will be part of it somehow tonight though, so anyone in the area, be on the lookout for that. So when I received that email Wednesday, and knowing there was a date Friday in Salt Lake, I just assumed the first stop on their journey was Utah. Might not be the case. I’m hearing last night’s 1-on-1 was in LA. Still trying to get solid confirmation on what they did in LA, but I’m pretty sure they were in CA last night.
So it does make sense that the girls could’ve moved into the mansion Wednesday, there was a 1-on-1 date in CA last night, then they will fly a girl/girls to Salt Lake early this morning for today’s date since the Electric Run isn’t til 8:00pm tonight. four more of Juan Pablo’s girls will be posted next week. Hopefully more."

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 pm

DKWillis wrote:l think l found it sorry atem wasnt thinking did it came from RS this is what he said on his site...."I definitely know that there will be a date tonight at the Electric Run, which will start at Thanksgiving Point. Somehow, the “Bachelor” is involved in this Electric Run tonight. I’m assuming it’s a group date since yesterday was a 1-on-1. Maybe Juan Pablo and the girls will be running in it, maybe they’ll just be watching it, I’m not sure. They will be part of it somehow tonight though, so anyone in the area, be on the lookout for that. So when I received that email Wednesday, and knowing there was a date Friday in Salt Lake, I just assumed the first stop on their journey was Utah. Might not be the case. I’m hearing last night’s 1-on-1 was in LA. Still trying to get solid confirmation on what they did in LA, but I’m pretty sure they were in CA last night.
So it does make sense that the girls could’ve moved into the mansion Wednesday, there was a 1-on-1 date in CA last night, then they will fly a girl/girls to Salt Lake early this morning for today’s date since the Electric Run isn’t til 8:00pm tonight.  four more of Juan Pablo’s girls will be posted next week. Hopefully more."
Yeah, I guess the 1st date wasn't public. But, this site usually finds where they are filming.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:01 pm

IDK that was posted Tweeted on Sept 18 by Millsy

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

DKWillis wrote:IDK that was posted Tweeted on Sept 18 by Millsy
That tweet had to do with the 1st episode.

I'm talking about the 1st one on one date took place in California and wondered if anyone could find out info about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 pm

WOW what truth "IF" any could there be to this its posted today (20th) on both sites ... Chris, 42, and Selma, 29, who starred on Bachelor season 17, reportedly debuted this new relationship during a visit to Pearl’s Liquor Bar in Los Angeles on Thursday night where an eyewitness claims they were more than a little touchy-feely. “Chris was introducing Selma as his girlfriend,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were very cute together and not taking their hands off each other.”
The best part is the bold a clue or not ??? lf JP was filming (1-1 date Thurs.) would CH not be there as well but yet he was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar in LA hmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:55 pm

DKWillis wrote:WOW what truth "IF" any could there be to this its posted today (20th) on both sites ... Chris, 42, and Selma, 29, who starred on Bachelor season 17, reportedly debuted this new relationship during a visit to Pearl’s Liquor Bar in Los Angeles on Thursday night where an eyewitness claims they were more than a little touchy-feely. “Chris was introducing Selma as his girlfriend,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were very cute together and not taking their hands off each other.”
The best part is the bold a clue or not ???  lf JP was filming  (1-1 date Thurs.) would CH not be there as well but yet he was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar in LA hmmm.

RS claims it is false. I still don't get the taping schedule though.

Has the show filmed the 1st episode and then go right away into dates the next?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Not sure my understanding from social media is that the M&G and the RC#1 has happened and the girls have moved into the mansion on the 18th. RS says 1-1 in CA somewhere and then tonite at Electric Run whether it's its a GD or !-1 date??? but Ch was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar last nite according to the ^^ so l am just as confused as everyone else.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:23 pm

l went to the twitter pg of the bar and they had posted this re:CH it looks like he was there for OK mag party?
Pearl's Liquor Bar‏@PearlsBar 16h
“.@FingerprintComm: Fun times tonight at #PearlsLiquorBar with @ChrisBHarrison for the @OKMagazine party! pic.twitter.com/P6VvoiGiVB”
View photo

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:55 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:WOW what truth "IF" any could there be to this its posted today (20th) on both sites ... Chris, 42, and Selma, 29, who starred on Bachelor season 17, reportedly debuted this new relationship during a visit to Pearl’s Liquor Bar in Los Angeles on Thursday night where an eyewitness claims they were more than a little touchy-feely. “Chris was introducing Selma as his girlfriend,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were very cute together and not taking their hands off each other.”
The best part is the bold a clue or not ???  lf JP was filming  (1-1 date Thurs.) would CH not be there as well but yet he was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar in LA hmmm.

RS claims it is false.  I still don't get the taping schedule though.

Has the show filmed the 1st episode and then go right away into dates the next?    
That's the normal schedule atem. M&G, move in day, then first 1-on-1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm

DKWillis wrote:Not sure my understanding from social media is that the M&G and the RC#1 has happened and the girls have moved into the mansion on the 18th.  RS says 1-1 in CA somewhere and then tonite at Electric Run whether it's its a GD or !-1 date???  but Ch was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar last nite according to the ^^ so l am just as confused as everyone else.
Producers and handlers go on the dates not CH.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 pm

OH OK thx didnt realize he wasnt there with them l assumed he was on site as well ( w/Des season l thought he said something to the affect that he was trying his hand at behind the camera..no unless it was all in fun)

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Happenin' tonight. #electricrun #saltlakecity #bachelor #thebachelor

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM