SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 pm

well apparently he will be giving out a rose on stage tonite after the race...
The NEW Bachelor Juan Pablo was a fan favorite last season on the Bachelorette. Juan Pablo will be giving out a rose on stage at the Electric Run af. found it on a search

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm

This was on FB
The Bachelor Taping at the Electric Run SLC!
Rumor Has It...
A very reliable source has told us that ABC's The Bachelor will be taping an episode at the Electric Run this Friday, Sept 20 at Thanksgiving Point!!! The NEW Bachelor Juan Pablo was a fan favorite last season on the Bachelorette. Juan Pablo will be giving out a rose on stage at the Electric Run after party to one of the show's contestants vying for his affection.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 pm

momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:WOW what truth "IF" any could there be to this its posted today (20th) on both sites ... Chris, 42, and Selma, 29, who starred on Bachelor season 17, reportedly debuted this new relationship during a visit to Pearl’s Liquor Bar in Los Angeles on Thursday night where an eyewitness claims they were more than a little touchy-feely. “Chris was introducing Selma as his girlfriend,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were very cute together and not taking their hands off each other.”
The best part is the bold a clue or not ???  lf JP was filming  (1-1 date Thurs.) would CH not be there as well but yet he was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar in LA hmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RS claims it is false.  I still don't get the taping schedule though.

Has the show filmed the 1st episode and then go right away into dates the next?    
That's the normal schedule atem. M&G, move in day, then first 1-on-1.
I thought the 18th was the 1st epi/ rose ceremony? Have they had a date the next day? I thought it was move in day on the 19th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 pm

People better take pics and spoil it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:35 pm

atem wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:WOW what truth "IF" any could there be to this its posted today (20th) on both sites ... Chris, 42, and Selma, 29, who starred on Bachelor season 17, reportedly debuted this new relationship during a visit to Pearl’s Liquor Bar in Los Angeles on Thursday night where an eyewitness claims they were more than a little touchy-feely. “Chris was introducing Selma as his girlfriend,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were very cute together and not taking their hands off each other.”
The best part is the bold a clue or not ???  lf JP was filming  (1-1 date Thurs.) would CH not be there as well but yet he was at the Pearl's Liquor Bar in LA hmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RS claims it is false.  I still don't get the taping schedule though.

Has the show filmed the 1st episode and then go right away into dates the next?    
That's the normal schedule atem. M&G, move in day, then first 1-on-1.
I thought the 18th was the 1st epi/ rose ceremony?  Have they had a date the next day?  I thought it was move in day on the 19th.
M&G was Tuesday night the 17th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:25 pm

This couple by the sounds of things they werent a happy camper..
Laurie A Taylor-Brady
Lame having to wait 15 minutes plus for the Bachelor and having to do numerous light and sound checks for them.....they couldn't even show up on time! You should have let people know ahead of time we would have gone to a different race.....

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:30 pm

DKWillis wrote:This couple by the sounds of things they werent a happy camper..
Laurie A Taylor-Brady
Lame having to wait 15 minutes plus for the Bachelor and having to do numerous light and sound checks for them.....they couldn't even show up on time! You should have let people know ahead of time we would have gone to a different race.....
Thanks for the info!

That race sounds silly to me and it doesn't even raise money for anything.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:45 pm

atem yes they are raising money for charity.. FAQ -> Does this race benefit a charity?
An official charity will be selected in each city. This case its the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

DKWillis wrote:atem yes they are raising money for charity.. FAQ -> Does this race benefit a charity?
An official charity will be selected in each city. This case its the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Good! I wonder how much of it though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:05 am

Jana L. Hackett‏@januuhhh27m
Running with Juan pablo

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:07 am

sorry the link didnt post w/the above post so here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:08 am

I don't know if this tweet means anything, but could the first date been at Disney Land?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM