SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 am

Well, Cat did get a lot of air time yesterday, so who knows what she was even agreeing with. Heck I was fist pumping Sean and Cat, until that one part where it got a little weird and hostile. And definitely that one line that was repeated here a few hundred times lol.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chloep wrote:laugh out loud.

I just wanted to bring over her tweets from yesterday and she deleted all of them...  Hugesmile 

Well, well, but I know what I saw yesterday so I searched for her re-tweets and oh..look who was agreeing with what Mrs.Lowe had to say...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:P She made good points in her blog but why not own up to everything you REALLY thought...

I think it didn't sink in until after After rose ceremony. I have posted things I though were OK, and then afterward, it sound really terrible, like "who is this person"? so, I can understand.
Julian joined in the bullies then regretted it. It 's very easy to judge, but in hindsight doesn't seam like it was a good idea.

I agree, Jillian should own up to it and say something like, "after thinking about it... " There was another tweet last night that JP Rosenbaum tweeted to Nikki that was quickly deleted, after her talking about not going on stage and being fake like other people in the past saying ILY and then breaking up afterwards. He said something like "some of us were in love so go "F" yourself. Really uncalled for since she didn't even direct it toward him. I think some people's emotions just got the best of them, were frustrated, and should have stepped away from the social media.

And in JP Rosenbaum's case at least a little tipsy judging by his tweet this morning about being hung over. That being said, his tweets have been dogging JuanPa the entire season (and I have always liked JP - Rosenbaum) a lot

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:52 am

I have always believed you find out the true feelings of a person when they are angry or drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am

greivisvasquez
2 hours ago
@juanpagalavis is not only a great brother but a better person. I know @juanpagalavis for years and I know for a fact he is a person with great values, coming from a Great Venezuelan family. More so, He is a great father.. Brother I LOVE YOU.. P.S--- You are the greatest Bachelor.. #Boom

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I just wanted to bring over her tweets from yesterday and she deleted all of them...  Hugesmile 

Well, well, but I know what I saw yesterday so I searched for her re-tweets and oh..look who was agreeing with what Mrs.Lowe had to say...

:P She made good points in her blog but why not own up to everything you REALLY thought...

I think it didn't sink in until after After rose ceremony. I have posted things I though were OK, and then afterward, it sound really terrible, like "who is this person"? so, I can understand.
Julian joined in the bullies then regretted it. It 's very easy to judge, but in hindsight doesn't seam like it was a good idea.

I agree, Jillian should own up to it and say something like, "after thinking about it... " There was another tweet last night that JP Rosenbaum tweeted to Nikki that was quickly deleted, after her talking about not going on stage and being fake like other people in the past saying ILY and then breaking up afterwards. He said something like "some of us were in love so go "F" yourself. Really uncalled for since she didn't even direct it toward him. I think some people's emotions just got the best of them, were frustrated, and should have stepped away from the social media.

Yes, I saw that. I said to myself "oh no, not them, they re gona need them in the coming weeks and months with all the haters. I am glad he deleted it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 am

docnash14 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

And in JP Rosenbaum's case at least a little tipsy judging by his tweet this morning about being hung over.  That being said, his tweets have been dogging JuanPa the entire season (and I have always liked JP - Rosenbaum) a lot

That explains it. I like him too, and have seen his tweets this season, but that one sort of shocked me.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 am

nonnie wrote:I have always believed you find out the true feelings of a person when they are angry or drunk.

Yep! like Clare. I am sorry, but I had to go there.
I promise not to speak negative about Clare anymore.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ been posting all over even though Sophie posted first.  It was better than an "I love you" at AFTR.

Plus he said te adoro. It took thought, time and effort to compose the song and get the video done. I give them a shot. He hates TPTB. If Nikki was onboard and knew about what he would and would not say - who am I to complain. Te adoro - I always wanted someone to say this to me.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Not sure if this has been posted but his sister Anna posted the full version of his song he sang to Nikki really nice..

:) “@JuanPaGalavis: Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:27 pm

DKWillis wrote:Not sure if this has been posted but his sister Anna posted the full version of his song he sang to Nikki really nice..

:) “@JuanPaGalavis: Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG! 118,000 hits in youtube in less than a day! Wow! And he is the most hated bachelor? give me a break.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:41 pm

l didnt realize the hits excellent

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ been posting all over even though Sophie posted first.  It was better than an "I love you" at AFTR.

Plus he said te adoro. It took thought, time and effort to compose the song and get the video done. I give them a shot. He hates TPTB. If Nikki was onboard and knew about what he would and would not say - who am I to complain. Te adoro - I always wanted someone to say this to me.

Te adoro---I adore you
Te quiero---I want you
Te amo---I love you

I would still prefer "Te amo" but Nikki is an adult but some woman would settle for that!! Not for me though, just saying.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM