SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

I read somewhere that te adoro means I worship you and that all three expressions mean some variation of ily so the sentiment of what he wanted to express is there. He loves her. Whether it'll last is the question.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:I read somewhere that te adoro means I worship you and that all three expressions mean some variation of ily so the sentiment of what he wanted to express is there. He loves her. Whether it'll last is the question.

True on the bolded. Many people have use ILY work, but it didn't last. So, we shall see.
How many people said Chris and Des weren't going to last, even the famous RS and CH confirmed, but now there are singing a different tune. So, it's up to the individual involved, how much do they want it to work? That's what determines the outcome. Love is a decision and true love in unconditional.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I read somewhere that te adoro means I worship you and that all three expressions mean some variation of ily so the sentiment of what he wanted to express is there. He loves her. Whether it'll last is the question.

True on the bolded. Many people have use ILY work, but it didn't last. So, we shall see.
How many people said Chris and Des weren't going to last, even the famous RS and CH confirmed, but now there are singing a different tune. So, it's up to the individual involved, how much do they want it to work? That's what determines the outcome. Love is a decision and true love in unconditional.

How many of these relationships actually do last ? Not a lot. I would say if they are together for upto even 6 months it is still a success story.

I never thought that Ali/Roberto and Jillian/Ed would not last but heck - they broke up. Same with Andi/Tessa and Andrew Firestone / JenS. Charlie/Sarah and Byron/Mary should be counted as success stories for this franchise.

Even the fact that they gave it an honest go is good enough for me.

This time, the couple are being realistic (the most that this show has produced actually) so their togetherness really does start from after the finale.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Sorry if this has been posted but l havent seen it yet but thats not to say it hasnt.

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'

I have had weeks where I’ve found it difficult to write this blog over the years, but nothing compares to how I feel this week. There is so much emotion involved with this show you have to be careful when you are open and honest, as our friend likes to say, but I also feel it’s important to speak with compassion, fairness and, when you can, perspective and understanding. I tried to apply all of these as I lived through this season and then watched it back on TV with all of you. I want to start off by saying I’m not mad about how the season ended nor am I angry with Juan Pablo.

For some reason I feel that there is some notion that I dislike him, and that’s just not the truth. One of the many things I love about this show is every season is different because every Bachelor or Bachelorette is different. They bring in their own culture, background, issues, and baggage. This show will do many things to you, and one of those things is it will expose you, for better or for worse, and sometimes both. Ask any man or woman who’s been the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I guarantee they will tell you this show changed them forever and they learned a great deal about themselves in the process.

The other thing I’ve learned is you have to give yourself to this process or it just won’t work. You have to come in with sincere intentions and then trust and give yourself to this process, or not only will it not work, it will be a constant battle and struggle until the end. I truly believe Juan Pablo came into this season with those true intentions. I also know that when we chose him we truly believed he had the qualities that would make him a great Bachelor. But from the beginning something just didn’t seem right and something didn’t fit. We can debate over what that is, but the truth is that is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is this was a struggle for Juan Pablo and it was a struggle almost all the way through. I, along with all of our producers, tried as hard as we could to figure this out and make it easier on him, and I know he tried to find those answers himself. At times, he did seem to let his guard down and enjoy and embrace the process, but overall it was a struggle.

While this may sound bad or negative, it’s not. It’s not an indictment of Juan Pablo or our show. In fact, I think it’s what I find so beautiful about our show. You just never know what this situation will bring out in any of us and you just have to deal with it the best you can. This has easily been the most polarizing season we’ve ever had. I know this because I’ve gotten tons of messages about how much people love Juan Pablo and how displeased they are. I’ve received many messages about how much I’ve defended Juan Pablo and how much I’ve buried him. It’s never been my intention to defend or bury Juan Pablo. That’s not my job. My job all along was to help him try to find his way. It’s a bit like being a parent, and sometimes being a parent means tough love. Sometimes you are proud and impressed by your children, but sometimes you are sad and disappointed in them. I felt all these emotions this season with Juan Pablo.

GET EW ON YOUR TABLET: Subscribe today and get instant access!

The live After the Final Rose special was one for the books. I’m sitting here trying to figure out a way to describe what it felt like sitting out there, but I just can’t find the words. First of all, I want to give Clare major props for showing up and being so honest and brave.

The interview with Juan Pablo and Nikki was just a bit odd. I know it was orchestrated by him to not say how he feels about Nikki. The only thing I can’t figure out is why? It was a rough ride for Juan Pablo this season, but the good news is…it worked! He found a great woman in Nikki and they are in love and happy. So of all things to hide I’m not sure why they chose that. I’m not sure what the endgame or goal was in not speaking about his feelings. I know it’s something Nikki was very uncomfortable with, but I think she really felt like she needed to support her man. I’m not sure when or where along the way Juan Pablo decided to fight this whole process, but he certainly did.

Most of you understood last night it wasn’t about getting Juan Pablo to say he loved Nikki. It was about getting him to really say anything of substance about a woman who had professed her love for him and had hoped for a proposal from him. I knew our audience wasn’t going to take his behavior well, but I thought if we could at least show that in the end he’s happy and in love and I could get him to show some real emotion or feelings, it might help. But that was just not to be with Juan Pablo and Nikki. When it was over, the two of them got up and walked off stage in complete silence. There was no cheering, no booing, just confused silence as to what just happened.

I was very sorry to see it end like that because it didn’t have to. That was a choice made entirely by Juan Pablo. I will wrap this up by saying again, I’m not angry at Juan Pablo nor do I dislike the guy. Am I often confused and puzzled by his behavior and his thoughts? Absolutely, but that doesn’t anger me. I wish he and Nikki well. I truly hope Juan Pablo especially can find peace somewhere in his life. I hope he will see that there are many people around him who love him and are trying to help him, but in the end he must make the choice to listen and let them in.

The final big twist tonight was naming Andi our new Bachelorette. I really like this woman and think she will be a great Bachelorette and make for a fantastic season. She’s a strong, smart woman but what I really want people to see is the softer, sweeter, funny side that I’ve gotten to know. She’s a great woman and I think we’re fortunate to have her as our new Bachelorette.

As we wrap up our 27th season of this show, I most importantly just want to say thank you! Thank you for watching and believing in this show for 12 years. I love what I do and I know the only reason I get to do this is you make it so. So to the former cast of this show and all of Bachelor Nation I say thank you and I look forward to season 28 because we haven’t started taping it yet, but I can already tell you it will be the most dramatic season ever!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 pm

DKWillis wrote:Sorry if this has been posted but l havent seen it yet but thats not to say it hasnt.  

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'

I have had weeks where I’ve found it difficult to write this blog over the years, but nothing compares to how I feel this week. There is so much emotion involved with this show you have to be careful when you are open and honest, as our friend likes to say, but I also feel it’s important to speak with compassion, fairness and, when you can, perspective and understanding. I tried to apply all of these as I lived through this season and then watched it back on TV with all of you. I want to start off by saying I’m not mad about how the season ended nor am I angry with Juan Pablo.

For some reason I feel that there is some notion that I dislike him, and that’s just not the truth. One of the many things I love about this show is every season is different because every Bachelor or Bachelorette is different. They bring in their own culture, background, issues, and baggage. This show will do many things to you, and one of those things is it will expose you, for better or for worse, and sometimes both. Ask any man or woman who’s been the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and I guarantee they will tell you this show changed them forever and they learned a great deal about themselves in the process.

The other thing I’ve learned is you have to give yourself to this process or it just won’t work. You have to come in with sincere intentions and then trust and give yourself to this process, or not only will it not work, it will be a constant battle and struggle until the end. I truly believe Juan Pablo came into this season with those true intentions. I also know that when we chose him we truly believed he had the qualities that would make him a great Bachelor. But from the beginning something just didn’t seem right and something didn’t fit. We can debate over what that is, but the truth is that is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is this was a struggle for Juan Pablo and it was a struggle almost all the way through. I, along with all of our producers, tried as hard as we could to figure this out and make it easier on him, and I know he tried to find those answers himself. At times, he did seem to let his guard down and enjoy and embrace the process, but overall it was a struggle.

While this may sound bad or negative, it’s not. It’s not an indictment of Juan Pablo or our show. In fact, I think it’s what I find so beautiful about our show. You just never know what this situation will bring out in any of us and you just have to deal with it the best you can. This has easily been the most polarizing season we’ve ever had. I know this because I’ve gotten tons of messages about how much people love Juan Pablo and how displeased they are. I’ve received many messages about how much I’ve defended Juan Pablo and how much I’ve buried him. It’s never been my intention to defend or bury Juan Pablo. That’s not my job. My job all along was to help him try to find his way. It’s a bit like being a parent, and sometimes being a parent means tough love. Sometimes you are proud and impressed by your children, but sometimes you are sad and disappointed in them. I felt all these emotions this season with Juan Pablo.

GET EW ON YOUR TABLET: Subscribe today and get instant access!

The live After the Final Rose special was one for the books. I’m sitting here trying to figure out a way to describe what it felt like sitting out there, but I just can’t find the words. First of all, I want to give Clare major props for showing up and being so honest and brave.

The interview with Juan Pablo and Nikki was just a bit odd. I know it was orchestrated by him to not say how he feels about Nikki. The only thing I can’t figure out is why? It was a rough ride for Juan Pablo this season, but the good news is…it worked! He found a great woman in Nikki and they are in love and happy. So of all things to hide I’m not sure why they chose that. I’m not sure what the endgame or goal was in not speaking about his feelings. I know it’s something Nikki was very uncomfortable with, but I think she really felt like she needed to support her man. I’m not sure when or where along the way Juan Pablo decided to fight this whole process, but he certainly did.

Most of you understood last night it wasn’t about getting Juan Pablo to say he loved Nikki. It was about getting him to really say anything of substance about a woman who had professed her love for him and had hoped for a proposal from him. I knew our audience wasn’t going to take his behavior well, but I thought if we could at least show that in the end he’s happy and in love and I could get him to show some real emotion or feelings, it might help. But that was just not to be with Juan Pablo and Nikki. When it was over, the two of them got up and walked off stage in complete silence. There was no cheering, no booing, just confused silence as to what just happened.

I was very sorry to see it end like that because it didn’t have to. That was a choice made entirely by Juan Pablo. I will wrap this up by saying again, I’m not angry at Juan Pablo nor do I dislike the guy. Am I often confused and puzzled by his behavior and his thoughts? Absolutely, but that doesn’t anger me. I wish he and Nikki well. I truly hope Juan Pablo especially can find peace somewhere in his life. I hope he will see that there are many people around him who love him and are trying to help him, but in the end he must make the choice to listen and let them in.

The final big twist tonight was naming Andi our new Bachelorette. I really like this woman and think she will be a great Bachelorette and make for a fantastic season. She’s a strong, smart woman but what I really want people to see is the softer, sweeter, funny side that I’ve gotten to know. She’s a great woman and I think we’re fortunate to have her as our new Bachelorette.

As we wrap up our 27th season of this show, I most importantly just want to say thank you! Thank you for watching and believing in this show for 12 years. I love what I do and I know the only reason I get to do this is you make it so. So to the former cast of this show and all of Bachelor Nation I say thank you and I look forward to season 28 because we haven’t started taping it yet, but I can already tell you it will be the most dramatic season ever!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting however this is the first time in all the seasons I've followed that I am no longer interested in what CH is trying to sell.
Going to my corner to pout now.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

How many of these relationships actually do last ? Not a lot. I would say if they are together for upto even 6 months it is still a success story.

I never thought that Ali/Roberto and Jillian/Ed would not last but heck - they broke up. Same with Andi/Tessa and Andrew Firestone / JenS. Charlie/Sarah and Byron/Mary should be counted as success stories for this franchise.

Even the fact that they gave it an honest go is good enough for me.

This time, the couple are being realistic (the most that this show has produced actually) so their togetherness really does start from after the finale.

Even though they had a rocky start, Ben and Courtney were together for a year. I agree that if they stay together and give it a shot, it can be called a success. It's the one's that didn't even care enough to try that drive me crazy. Why choose someone, if that is all the effort that you are going to put into it. (Bob, Jesse, Lorenzo, Matt)

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Not sure if this has been posted but his sister Anna posted the full version of his song he sang to Nikki really nice..

:) “@JuanPaGalavis: Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG! 118,000 hits in youtube in less than a day! Wow! And he is the most hated bachelor? give me a break.

Over 268,500 hits now.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:37 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Not sure if this has been posted but his sister Anna posted the full version of his song he sang to Nikki really nice..

:) “@JuanPaGalavis: Amor @Nikki_Ferrell, glad that we stay TRUE to ourselves and we are REAL... This is for YOU... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG! 118,000 hits in youtube in less than a day! Wow! And he is the most hated bachelor? give me a break.

Over 268,500 hits now.

Where did she post it? we need to bring it here.
I never seen any bach video grow this fast. People are very curious. And the comments are funny, positive and negative.
Reminds of Des and Chris video. Where are their Naysayers now? gone.

over 298,000 Hit now.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Over 268,500 hits now.

Where did she post it? we need to bring it here.
I never seen any bach video grow this fast. People are very curious. And the comments are funny, positive and negative.
Reminds of Des and Chris video. Where are their Naysayers now? gone.

over 298,000 Hit now.

I think the one Anna posted is the same one JuanPa posted on you tube

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:39 am

Deleted

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 am

If they are happy, good for them. As a viewer, the vibe I got from Nikki as she sat there was one of a woman who was instructed by her man on what to do and how to do it. To me it did not appear she was happy but rather uncomfortable and humiliated. If I were in that seat and happy to be there with/for my guy, I would have presented the happiest image I could, all smiles and said something like, many of you can't understand this but we are happy, I am happy, JP is happy and that is what is really important, now isn't it. Sit back and continue to smile.
I guess there was no support system to ease the jitters (production team) before the confrontation due to the self imposed alienation.

I also hate to be negative relative to successful couples, but of course Molly is going to be nice to them, she has her own show now and wouldn't that be a feather in her cap if she could speak to them. Now on the positive side, I truly believe that only those who have negotiate the slippery slope of the bach/ette coupledom can really understand what it is like to negotiate that and survive. I liken it to the former U.S. Presidents club, there are so few of them and despite being foes at one time, many become close after they leave office. :Smiley: 
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 am

Nuts, ita! She absolutely acted like she got told by JPG on how to act and she better do as her man says and not whine or complain because he doesn't listen to that opinion nonsense from women. I mean, it's clear loves her and tells her he loves her so why did she act like he hasn't ever said it? IMO because JPG didn't want to give the show anything and instructed Nikki to do the same. I would be humiliated too personally!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM