SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Awww! That was nice of Jared to put up a picture of his sister (he's the one making the chair for her future class) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=667606849927709&l=dad4f8dede

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Just realized, after having looked at the Ballato website, that I have been to Emilio's restaurant in NYC. The food was very, very good.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1892

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

provenceguy wrote:Just realized, after having looked at the Ballato website, that I have been to Emilio's restaurant in NYC. The food was very, very good.
You've been to his fam's restaurant? That's cool!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:08 am

She's scared of horses?!  Zack, you don't need a girl who's scared of horses!

She's so going to be with a city guy. I knew that date with Chase would be mega short.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 am

That career day thing was hilarious! Those kids were so cute!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:39 am

Who did she send home?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:43 am

nutty1 wrote:Who did she send home?
Chris, Zack (or is that Zach) and Thomas (which I could tell was going to happen after hearing him talk at the beginning of the episode).
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 pm

I haven't been home to watch the past few episodes, only the first episode, so gonna catch up online this weekend. Agree she might pick a city boy..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49c

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 8367-910 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 I_got_13 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am

Not sure if this was posted:
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16010503-sweet-home-alabama-spoilers-kelsey-smith-has-found-the-one
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 am

I have a question for those who think it is Nate.  Why?  Hugesmile 
I have not seen any interaction with him at all though the camera picks up his expression often.  They did not even show him on career day.  I think I maybe missing something here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:I have a question for those who think it is Nate.  Why?  Hugesmile 
I have not seen any interaction with him at all though the camera picks up his expression often.  They did not even show him on career day.  I think I maybe missing something here.

I think it's Nate myself, but I don't get showing basically nothing of him at this point.

I think the only two city guys she's interested in are Todd and Nate.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:47 am

I keep hearing about Nate too. I have a feeling they might be borrowing a page out if the "bachelor play book!" The one that says hide the final one. This is the only explanation IF Nate is the final one. Next week she appears to have a date with him so maybe things will start to heat up!?? I agree with atem that he already lives in California, which I did not know, so it makes sense she picks someone from California. (If she does) ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac