SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm

dee wrote:Sooo.... Kelsey already knows and met Collin before the show? and she was cast because the producer's found her through Collin's facebook friends? That's got I got from the ex's post.
Dee.that pretty much sums it up for me..she is following Collin and Collin is following her..she is defending him..She is NOT following Nate and doesn't retweet much to him..But since yesterday she does for Collin..So to me she is sticking up for him. and that is why the producers just skimmed over the whole GF back home..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
dee wrote:Sooo.... Kelsey already knows and met Collin before the show? and she was cast because the producer's found her through Collin's facebook friends? That's got I got from the ex's post.
Dee.that pretty much sums it up for me..she is following Collin and Collin is following her..she is defending him..She is NOT following Nate and doesn't retweet much to him..But since yesterday she does for Collin..So to me she is sticking up for him. and that is why the producers just skimmed over the whole GF back home..

yeah, that's not true...

(but I still feel it's Collin)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Truly, no one knows how much (if any) of what the ex is saying is true….she sounds pretty unbalanced to me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Well the girlfriend did have picts of them up to or close to the time he would have left. Also she was tagging photos with the love of her life etc. I think there is some true in what she is saying I just do not know how much.

I also agree that Nate is F1. I noticed that Nate and Kelsey are always playing finger love. Do not notice that with anyone else. She is not rehearsed when with Nate. She did say that she is thinking of him all the time. I am still such a sucker for a happy ending ..sigh.. and unfortunately I do not see it with Collin.

Nate may come off as arrogant, but I think he does not suffer fools gladly. If you notice the guys really like him and do not have anything bad to say about him.

One more week.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 am

allykat wrote:I think the twitter war breaking out is more interesting than the actual show...

Eric ‏@stlthmodee 1h
@kelseydeesmith That chic should screen shot her incoming calls from Collin.

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 41m
@stlthmodee the funny thing is the producers have emails from her asking why she hasn't heard from him and wanting to talk to him. #lies

Eric ‏@stlthmodee 38m
@kelseydeesmith So she can't, bc they didn't happen.

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 29m
@stlthmodee :)

There is no reason for Kelsey to get involved in this dust up if she chose Nate. She could just keep quiet about it for now then say Collin is a dog next week in post-finale interviews. Instead she's on twitter defending him.

I don't see why she wouldn't, if she really thought/believed that woman was lying.

As for Nate, I don't get why he involves himself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:15 am

I think Kelsey is like a lot of the Bach leads. They tend to stick up for the disliked ones, maybe because they kept them around and it's defending themselves in a way.

I still like Nate. I believe the retweeting is mostly being nice to the fans because if he just replies their posts don't show up. I loved him saving the rose and cool that Kelsey also saved one. It was cute when he called her Kels my girl when he was talking about their alone time at the zoo.

I don't buy anything Collin's selling. I hope he's not f1 or the next lead. I don't find him anything special in the personality or looks dept. I'd prefer Bubba from Paige's season although only watched a few epis after the fact.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Well new day same fight. Round 2 just started on FB

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:17 pm

see2love wrote:Well new day same fight. Round 2 just started on FB

On whose FB page?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:20 pm

continuation from above tweets about the producers having emails..starting to believe crazy Chris

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt 3m
@kelseydeesmith this makes me laugh That was wk 1. I could agree w/you but then we'd both be wrong. Bless your heart, he's your problem now
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm

She loves drawing attention to herself……she seems pretty immature….

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt 5m
Please don't be a bitch. Because then I'll have to be a bitch. And I'm better at it than you. #choosewisely

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:She loves drawing attention to herself……she seems pretty immature….

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt 5m
Please don't be a bitch. Because then I'll have to be a bitch. And I'm better at it than you. #choosewisely

Yep. Funny that the only one who is not responding is Collin.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm

She said on FB she is trying to raise her boys as gentlemen. I'd love to tell her the best way to teach is by example!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac