SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 pm

chloep wrote:You didn't watch? You were the one who reminded me earlier today! giggling 

_

I am starting to find Kelsey annoying... I really liked her naivety at first(it was a breath of fresh air) but it is starting to become agonizing. I almost feel like she was asked to pay dumb at times... Like she doesn't know a lot about the city?.. Girl.. YOU live in LA, and you are a model! Not knowing what mozzarella is? smh..
She just seems borderline air-headed sometimes(which is weird because she is studying to become a teacher after all)

Jared is a sweetie. But he is kind of awkward and I don't see him moving out of the friend-zone.

Emilio is totally playing a part. He does it well though, I give him that.

Jacob is AWESOME. He cracks me up sooo bad. He has such a great personality (which I do think Kelsey likes too) but I think she kind of sees him in a brotherly/friendly way. Their kiss was surprisingly nice(from what I could tell..laugh out loud)

btw, she kissed like half of the guys already..

I was surprised to see Jeremy leave on his own... I thought their date was really sweet. They did seem to have formed a connection. no idea 

Dash was eliminated, Kyle too..(I am kinda sad we haven't gotten to see more of him, he was a cutie, IMO)

Cough* ONE, a SINGLE country boy(raccoon guy) got eliminated to date, the others were all city boys....
I know! Isn't that so funny?  I just don't tend to watch CMT and it just totally forgot about it until I came here to update my icon!  LOL  

There's no surprise in who she cut.  I don't even get why Dash was on.  They didn't show much of him anyway.  I am just about to watch the episode.  

I just think that was so nice of Jared to do. That shows a guy that is very thoughtful.  So nice for a change for a 'reality' dating show.

I find her a bit annoying too, because I don't buy that she doesn't know anything about dating city guys, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:13 pm

I watched this extra and I really do like that Kelsey was frank to Collin!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/982190/sweet-home-alabama-403-extras-collin.jhtml#id=1718079

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 am

Yesterday's episode is up at CMT:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:51 pm

The time has changed when it's on? I saw that from a tweet from one of the guys.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:02 pm

I forgot to put up Kelsey's latest blog:

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1024705/kelsey-recaps-sweet-home-alabama-first-date-unforgettable-season-2-episode-3

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

atem wrote:The time has changed when it's on?  I saw that from a tweet from one of the guys.
Yeah, I believe it's at 10/9c now. Still on Fridays though.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Also, Chris(city guy) has a date next episode.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 1463036_687343741305690_1259086135_n

Last edited by chloep on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:39 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:The time has changed when it's on?  I saw that from a tweet from one of the guys.
Is that earlier or later now?

Just as an FYI, the 4th episode will be about this

Kelsey surprises the guys with a trip into the heart of the Louisiana swamp where the remaining city and country men are forced to square off in hopes of winning a private date. Their challenge? Catch the largest gator. Kelsey says goodbye to more suitors on elimination night.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:47 am

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:

An hour later. yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:

An hour later. yes 
Well, I hope I don't end up forgetting again! giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

So happy to watch tonight! We are literally trapped inside our homes here in Dallas. Just had a terrible ice/sleet storm. Never noticed Chris before but he is cute! Watched the latest episode online and didn't notice him. So what is everyone thinking?? City or country guy?? I get the feeling they are hiding or at least waiting to show some of the guys she has a real connection with like Colin. :)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:17 pm

I think she ends up with a city guy and I think it's Nate.  Todd is way too young and I don't see her interested in any of the other city guys.

She's already living in CA anyway.

I like Chase, but with how much flirting he and Justin do it's obvious they aren't final 1!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac