SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 pm

chloep wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Imwould prefer Nate over Collin any day..

Do we have any Screen caps of dates to come or of the finale? Any clues there? And are we sure its Nate bs Collin I. The F2?.

Does sound she is totally gaga over her chosen one..

Well going by good old sleuthing, yes.

chloep wrote:Okay.. I did some good old sleuthing.....(or call it social media-stalking if you want to Smiley

So Kelsey said that the show was filmed in September and October..
Looking at the F6 guys private profiles, I feel pretty positive in saying that the final must have been around the 9th/10th(Oct.)A crew member pretty much put it out there(tagging a bunch the guys, saying "aaaand back to normal you go" on the 10th......and it was after that, that Collin, Nate and Justin started to post again/add friends.. etc.. at least 1 out of the 3 surly made it the F2.

Now here is where it gets interesting....

Nate must have made it to the F2 because because his first posts(on the 10th) are ALL geo-tagged in Alabama.
Collin retweeted something on the 10th.
Justin added friends on the 10th.
Todd was already back in California on the 9th, so he didn't make it to the F2.
Dylan did probably not make it to the F2, he added friends on the 5th.
Jake will most likely get the boot next week, he started posting on the 3rd.

some tidbits:
-> the finale will air on the 10th of January. That means ONLY ONE episode until the F2. We've got 6 guys, so there will be some who will leave during an episode(before the elimination round)

My guess:
Jake, Dylan and Todd get the boot next Friday.
Justin gets the boot soon after that....... during the finale(before the final decision though)
Nate and Collin are F2

and her F1 is..... not sure(yet)... Lot of eventual signs pointing to both.  scratch 

Is Justin really ruled out from the f2? He could be the (very) hidden f1. Glad to know for sure that Nate was in the f2.    

Would Kelsey be as happy as she is if she picked Collin with the rumors about him out there? Someone must have told her about the gf who he supposedly left to come on the show. I guess she could be deluding herself but I really hope not.  no no 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 am

Nate's 1st tweet is about the season worth the wait. He is tweeting about how smitten he is, retweeting Kelsey's instagram about love. I say he is F1. Cant see how Collin winning woll be worth the wait for nate.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 am

warp speed ahead…

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 5m
The final 2 is revealed on this weeks #SweetHomeAlabama #excited #OneWeekCloser
Expand
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:55 am

This was also "favorited" by Nate.  Is that the letter N on her hand? They would not be that bold right?

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 15 Nov
Bridesmaid material @kelseydeesmith pic.twitter.com/y6BU43vhMs
Favorited by Kelsey Smith and 1 other
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 BZGAZxeIYAAbyJq
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:01 am

^Most luckily a "Z" or a "2" perhaps signifying she's of drinking age if she's in a bar or event. I get them on my hands all the time when going out.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 am

iamreal2u wrote:This was also "favorited" by Nate.  Is that the letter N on her hand?  They would not be that bold right?

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 15 Nov
Bridesmaid material @kelseydeesmith pic.twitter.com/y6BU43vhMs
Favorited by Kelsey Smith and 1 other
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 BZGAZxeIYAAbyJq

This is her friend inCalifornia she tweeted she is missing and cant wait to see in a few days in sunny weather. Will Collin be going to cali with her or will she be joining Nate there? The plot thickens

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:19 pm

umngirl wrote:^Most luckily a "Z" or a "2" perhaps signifying she's of drinking age if she's in a bar or event. I get them on my hands all the time when going out.

Oh thanks…Love the way she is displaying it as "N" though.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Can't stand him, but I hope they're setting Collin up to be the Bach on SHA next season. The star will have to be a Southern boy, after all. I've heard that Bubba might be interested, as well, which would be a HUGE draw for the show. Bubba may just be interested in working as a producer again, though, as is the case this season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Well Kelsey will be in New Orleans with Friends tonight..Nate will be in CA with friends..now wonder where Collin will be?

Provence..who can't you stand? Collin?..I don't think he is a fan favorite..will be interesting to see their train date..

Now if she is down to the F2 as she tweeted this Friday..I don't think she cut 4 guys at once? Maybe they will combine 2 eliminations in this show..cut to 4..( did some one say that the F4 met her family?) than cut 2 more after that?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Collin just seems so smarmy to me. I've seen him on the former SHA series and on that summer nights program (or whatever it was called). I think he views himself as god's gift to women, his behaviors weren't stellar, and he just isn't attractive to me at all....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:Collin just seems so smarmy to me.  I've seen him on the former SHA series and on that summer nights program (or whatever it was called).  I think he views himself as god's gift to women, his behaviors weren't stellar, and he just isn't attractive to me at all....

I agree with you. he does not seem sincere and unfortunately having watched the 10min preview of the next episode which features Collin'sdate, it looks like he won. She was really into him kissing him and all. And again like her last date with him said she didnt want to say goodbye. She has only said that about collin. The woman he dumped to go on the show is convinced he won and that it was a set up. She also follows and tweets with a lot of the other guys including Nate

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:06 pm

If Collin won, I feel really sad for Nate. Even now he seems to reminisce about the time they spent together, especially tagging the photo from the last date with "Pretty incredible day".
BTW where can I find the 10 min preview?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac