SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Collin is also following Kelsey private IG account..Nate is not..just her Official public one..

Another clue?

Actually this is a very real clue.

I think it's more of a clue that it's not Collin. You'd think they'd be careful not to make it too obvious. That & her not following Nate could be a reverse clue.  giggling 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

And maybe the blog isnt forthcoming because it will be too telling about Nate being F1? Even her sis that tweeted about waiting for the date with Kelsey has stayed mum. The mind sure wonders.....

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm

albean99 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Collin is also following Kelsey private IG account..Nate is not..just her Official public one..

Another clue?

Actually this is a very real clue.

I think it's more of a clue that it's not Collin. You'd think they'd be careful not to make it too obvious. That & her not following Nate could be a reverse clue.   giggling 

Actually it is her private IG. I cannot see it so do not know who else from the show is following.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:51 pm

see2love wrote:And maybe the blog isnt forthcoming because it will be too telling about Nate being F1? Even her sis that tweeted about waiting for the date with Kelsey has stayed mum. The mind sure wonders.....

Could be the holiday. If they just skim it and combine with next week, I will be annoyed. There is so much to cover (Dylan, Emilo leaving, and Nate)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I will take Dylan winning over Collin honestly. Dylan may be young and foolish but Collin is just deceitful and full of rehearsed crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:35 pm

I tweeted to Kelsey:
@kelseydeesmith But Heathcliff was a violent man??? - 29 Dec

and she answered:
Kelsey Smith @kelseydeesmith
I'm not comparing Heathcliff to the guy I chose, I'm comparing Catherine's feelings for Heathcliff to my feelings for him
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Really, there are clues pointing to both guys so I have absolutely no real clue as to who the F1 is, and while I have a gut feeling it's Collin, I am a bit puzzled by a couple of things.... Especially by Kelsey so openly flirting with Nate(sometimes even initiating it...) . I mean we have it pretty much confirmed that he is (at least in the) F2, maybe they parted in a friendly manner and I could see Nate taking the high road, despite his poor opinion of Collin, but still....

______

Some tidbits:

Kelsey's cousins, her sis and mom are all friends with Nate on FB/or Insta/Twitter- while his sis follows a couple of other guys too, not Collin. Mom is only following Nate out of all the contestants.
___

Kelsey is friends with Collin's brother on FB
___

Nate Kabanuck
October 21 near Atlanta, GA via mobile
Back in Atlanta... Apparently I can't stay out of the South even if I wanted to. Maybe it's a sign I shouldn't have left.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Imwould prefer Nate over Collin any day..

Do we have any Screen caps of dates to come or of the finale? Any clues there? And are we sure its Nate bs Collin I. The F2?.

Does sound she is totally gaga over her chosen one..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Imwould prefer Nate over Collin any day..

Do we have any Screen caps of dates to come or of the finale? Any clues there? And are we sure its Nate bs Collin I. The F2?.

Well going by good old sleuthing, yes.

chloep wrote:Okay.. I did some good old sleuthing.....(or call it social media-stalking if you want to Smiley

So Kelsey said that the show was filmed in September and October..
Looking at the F6 guys private profiles, I feel pretty positive in saying that the final must have been around the 9th/10th(Oct.)A crew member pretty much put it out there(tagging a bunch the guys, saying "aaaand back to normal you go" on the 10th......and it was after that, that Collin, Nate and Justin started to post again/add friends.. etc.. at least 1 out of the 3 surly made it the F2.

Now here is where it gets interesting....

Nate must have made it to the F2 because because his first posts(on the 10th) are ALL geo-tagged in Alabama.
Collin retweeted something on the 10th.
Justin added friends on the 10th.
Todd was already back in California on the 9th, so he didn't make it to the F2.
Dylan did probably not make it to the F2, he added friends on the 5th.
Jake will most likely get the boot next week, he started posting on the 3rd.

some tidbits:
-> the finale will air on the 10th of January. That means ONLY ONE episode until the F2. We've got 6 guys, so there will be some who will leave during an episode(before the elimination round)

My guess:
Jake, Dylan and Todd get the boot next Friday.
Justin gets the boot soon after that....... during the finale(before the final decision though)
Nate and Collin are F2

and her F1 is..... not sure(yet)... Lot of eventual signs pointing to both.  scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Caught up on most of the episodes.. skimmed a lot of it. Shows like these & the bachelor get too cheesy for me LOL.

I was a fan of Nate from the beginning- he def seems really into her. I just wish we could see more of her being into the guys. Maybe we don't see that until near the end.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks Chloep..good work!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

chloep wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Imwould prefer Nate over Collin any day..

Well going by good old sleuthing, yes.

chloep wrote:Okay.. I did some good old sleuthing.....(or call it social media-stalking if you want to Smiley

So Kelsey said that the show was filmed in September and October..
Looking at the F6 guys private profiles, I feel pretty positive in saying that the final must have been around the 9th/10th(Oct.)A crew member pretty much put it out there(tagging a bunch the guys, saying "aaaand back to normal you go" on the 10th......and it was after that, that Collin, Nate and Justin started to post again/add friends.. etc.. at least 1 out of the 3 surly made it the F2.

Now here is where it gets interesting....

Nate must have made it to the F2 because because his first posts(on the 10th) are ALL geo-tagged in Alabama.
Collin retweeted something on the 10th.
Justin added friends on the 10th.
Todd was already back in California on the 9th, so he didn't make it to the F2.
Dylan did probably not make it to the F2, he added friends on the 5th.
Jake will most likely get the boot next week, he started posting on the 3rd.

some tidbits:
-> the finale will air on the 10th of January. That means ONLY ONE episode until the F2. We've got 6 guys, so there will be some who will leave during an episode(before the elimination round)

My guess:
Jake, Dylan and Todd get the boot next Friday.
Justin gets the boot soon after that....... during the finale(before the final decision though)
Nate and Collin are F2

and her F1 is..... not sure(yet)... Lot of eventual signs pointing to both.  scratch 

Somewhere I read or an interview that she took the final 4 home to meet her family and friends.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac