SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:31 am

iamreal2u wrote:I am getting the impression that Nate does not care any more and has been really harsh with Collin and Dylan on twitter.

Jeanette Carnesi ‏@JeanetteCarnesi 5h
I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Expand

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 5h
“@JeanetteCarnesi: I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo”very intuitive
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More from Sacramento, CA

Dylan Duos ‏@DylanDuos 11m
@NathanKabanuck @JeanetteCarnesi @EmilioVitolo who the real bs artist Nate?

I am tossing my hands in the air..  :greenman:  scratch  no idea 

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 13s
“@DylanDuos: Some pple need to read carefully I like @NathanKabanuck never sent any hate to him he's an awesome guy”likewise.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:52 am

^^  rotfl 

On a serious note, that is probably the most coherent sentence I've seen Dylan construct.  I approve.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 am

It's pretty clear to me that they both talk about Collin being the fake one...(Also, the city guys and Justin,Jacob keep liking those tweets where Collin is being called a fame whore) Hmmmm. Interesting.

I see the main issue (between Dylan and Nate) being that Nate has 10+ years on him... Simply as that. You cannot genuinely get along with every single person. Sometimes personalities don't mesh well.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:53 am

Linds911 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Currently SHA is more interesting that the new Bach.   Sad isn't it?

HA! So true! I stopped watching after the 2nd episode, wasn't home when it was on or just kept forgetting! Maybe i'll catch up this weekend! Everyone's comments about the show/contestants are very interesting!

You mean the guys are acting more like gossip drama queens more than it seems like The Bachelor does? It is entertaining.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:15 am

Does Justin have a girlfriend?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:47 am

atem wrote:Does Justin have a girlfriend?

I don't know that, but I do know that his number of Instagram selfies rivals that of JuanPablo's, which is rather scary to be honest. (Plus, he looks way different without the hat. I don't know whether that's a good thing though....)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 am

chloep wrote:

I don't know that, but I do know that his number of Instagram selfies rivals that of JuanPablo's, which is rather scary to be honest. (Plus, he looks way different without the hat. I don't know whether that's a good thing though....)

He has been busy selling merchandise too. I guess he did not win Kelsey's heart but he is determined to get some financial compensation instead. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 am

She did a couple of radio interviews early on, does anyone have links to these please? We may get some clues listening. There is so much joy in sleuthing as opposed to just waiting to find out o the finale day

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 pm

see2love wrote:She did a couple of radio interviews early on, does anyone have links to these please? We may get some clues listening. There is so much joy in sleuthing as opposed to just waiting to find out o  the finale day

I don't think there is any 'sleuthing' to do really. She and Nate openly flirting on twitter seems pretty much to say what happened.  no idea 

I saw that Alabama lost in the Sugar Bowl! I am surprised that she wasn't at the game.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 pm

chloep wrote:

Yeah, I noticed the tons of selfies.  It's a pet peeve of mine, but that's not why I asked that.  I just noticed that he's recently been tweeting things that seem to indicate he's found a gal.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 pm

I think for sure that Nate is one the final two, since there are two dates not accounted for.  The beach date with them in the hammock, and also there is a date with her in a red dress going into a salon.  It looked really city.

I have not seen any other dates to indicate who maybe in the F2.
Adding the video:  http://vimeo.com/79526230
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Collin's date on a raft-like thingy is not accounted for as well. Nate will flat out be stalkerish if he didnt win give the number of tweets, retweets, compliments tossed, pictures of Kelsey liked. Lol. I love Nate and hope he won her heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac