SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm

see2love wrote:Collin's date on a raft-like thingy is not accounted for as well. Nate will flat out be stalkerish if he didnt win give the number of tweets, retweets, compliments tossed,  pictures of Kelsey liked. Lol. I love Nate and hope he won her heart

Wasn't the raft thing when they went on that jet ski thing?

It's not just Nate, it's Kelsey flirting right back that gives it away.

Do you guys think CMT will do another? I don't. Seems it's not doing as well as before or am I wrong?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

No. Here is Collin's in F2:

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-21-58
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:28 pm

atem wrote:
see2love wrote:Collin's date on a raft-like thingy is not accounted for as well. Nate will flat out be stalkerish if he didnt win give the number of tweets, retweets, compliments tossed,  pictures of Kelsey liked. Lol. I love Nate and hope he won her heart

Wasn't the raft thing when they went on that jet ski thing?  

It's not just Nate, it's Kelsey flirting right back that gives it away.  

Do you guys think CMT will do another?  I don't.  Seems it's not doing as well as before or am I wrong?

You are probably right about the raft date.
Cmt dont give it enough publicity. They have failed to use the power of social media to stir people up. The SHA facebook pagehardly gets updated, twitter is just as dull. I quite like the show but ifshe ends up choosing a country guy it will be too clear that no city person will ever win. Whats the point if the leads wont leave the country eh?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 pm

So Nate's sis made this comment on the fb page "
Angela Bedell Why does everyone want Collin to win when this is his 3rd reality T.V. show? Obv. not in it for love-just in it for ANOTHER TV show...
Unlike · Reply · 1 · about an hour ago.

I dont see how she'd care if Nate didnt win.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Nate :

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-28-57

Not sure where this is :
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-34-28

Not sure whose hands these are:
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-32-11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Really love this:

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-42-26
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Not sure where this is :
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-34-28

Definitely Nate..

iamreal2u wrote:
Not sure whose hands these are:
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 24 2014-01-03_15-32-11

Definitely a country boy. Probably Collin.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Looks like the same shirt Collin has on on the raft

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:26 pm

on fb as well--

Jennifer Harris Mullenix As Dylan's cousin I can tell u that he's there for the right reason. He let his emotions get in the way last week and let those guys get under his skin. He is awesome with his nieces and nephews. He's going to make a great dad. Collin, if y'all would do ur homework is currently with the girl from his last season on this show!!!!!! He likes winning, it's a game to him
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:on fb as well--

Jennifer Harris Mullenix As Dylan's cousin I can tell u that he's there for the right reason. He let his emotions get in the way last week and let those guys get under his skin. He is awesome with his nieces and nephews. He's going to make a great dad. Collin, if y'all would do ur homework is currently with the girl from his last season on this show!!!!!! He likes winning, it's a game to him

So Collin is with the girl who rejected him on Season 1 of Sweet Home Alabama? Devin Grissom?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:56 pm

chloep wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:on fb as well--

So Collin is with the girl who rejected him on Season 1 of Sweet Home Alabama? Devin Grissom?

Tha is certainly not true. Devin is with Kyle.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Then who the heck is Dylan's 'cousin' talking about? I hope someone corrected her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac