SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Did anyone see the preview on the CMT app? If so what are your thoughts?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:12 pm

No! Would love to watch it Where is it? What are YOUR thoughts?! Does anyone know if Kelsey and her final pick will be together tonight to watch? If so, looks like Nate is still in California. Unless he plans on flying today, he might be giving the ending away if he stays in California!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Did anyone see the preview on the CMT app?  If so what are your thoughts?

I saw it. Collin seemed very uncomfortable when his mum and sis were gushing. something seemed off.

Maybe I am seeing things.....its all left me confused. what did you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Can someone tell me where i can see it? Thanks.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Its on cmt app.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:30 pm

I'd have to download the app to my iPhone or iPad?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Relalou wrote:

But he was just a "fling".  I have to say that, while she was probably right in her assessment of their connection, I felt sorry for him when he heard that.  He looked crushed.

I thought that was a very mean thing for Kelsey to say to Todd. She lost a great deal of respect in my eyes for her lack of integrity. You can say that the initial attraction faded or that other guys moved past him. There are ways to saying it with more compassion than, he was just a "fling".  Rolling Eyes hmmm  no no

I know she's an obedient robot (spewing back whatever is whispered as the talking/plot point), but she's no actress, so that empathy is lacking in her delivery, and she comes across as brainless AND cold.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Relalou wrote:

But he was just a "fling".  I have to say that, while she was probably right in her assessment of their connection, I felt sorry for him when he heard that.  He looked crushed.

I thought that was a very mean thing for Kelsey to say to Todd. She lost a great deal of respect in my eyes for her lack of integrity. You can say that the initial attraction faded or that other guys moved past him. There are ways to saying it with more compassion than, he was just a "fling".  Rolling Eyes hmmm  no no

I know she's an obedient robot (spewing back whatever is whispered as the talking/plot point), but she's no actress, so that empathy is lacking in her delivery, and she comes across as brainless AND cold.

Ouch. I think she chose the wrong word, but what she was trying to say was that they had something short, simple and great but wouldn't stand the test of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Got it! Thanks!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Just watched the preview.  Surprisingly, it was very long.  It starts off with Kelsey greeting both Nate and Collin.  She tells Collin he will go first.  Nate comments how it will be a LONG day for him.  

They showed Kelsey and Collin at the ice cream shop where his Mom and sister showed up.  His Mom and sister LOVED Kelsey and Colin told them both he could see himself marrying Kelsey.  His Mom was beyond thrilled.  I think she is ready for her son to settle down!  LOL  You can tell kelsey really, really likes Collin and loved meeting his Mom and sister.  His sister is very pretty btw.  

They then showed Collin picking out the ring.  It was 2 carats.  I now wonder if they will put up a preview of Nate's date????  Hope so.

I agree see2love, his Mom and sis were gushing.  Collin just seemed a little uncomfortable, but nothing too weird--imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 pm

I was surprised there was nothing of Nate's date.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:45 pm

see2love wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Relalou wrote:

Ouch. I think she chose the wrong word, but what she was trying to say was that they had something short, simple and great but wouldn't stand the test of time.

She doesn't choose any of the words in those good byes in my opinion only.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac