SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 am

Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I also like her.  But I am totally sick and tired of parents as the lead.  It was sweet a few times but Emily was a total disaster and I suspect JP will be too.  We already had to go thru enough prim leads the last few seasons.  I want to get back to the down and dirty bachelor that I love.  Fantasy suites.  Hot tubs.  Skinny dipping.  Fun.  I'll never understand how this show got taken over by the church lady. giggling 
Ditto. Bringing kids on the show just makes it more serious....period. You can't snark on kids and I remember the nightmare that was daring to say a word against the sainted Emily. Somehow logical criticism and snark goes out the window. I know single parents deserve love too, but I don't think this show is the best way to go about finding it. It almost makes me long for the days of Ben "The Storm Horse" and his skinny dipping partner in crime Courtney.
Yuck! Please, no! I couldn't stand Ben and he was ugly to me.

I don't buy that the others need the show to even date! Why not just have Bachelor Pad then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:15 am

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I also like her.  But I am totally sick and tired of parents as the lead.  It was sweet a few times but Emily was a total disaster and I suspect JP will be too.  We already had to go thru enough prim leads the last few seasons.  I want to get back to the down and dirty bachelor that I love.  Fantasy suites.  Hot tubs.  Skinny dipping.  Fun.  I'll never understand how this show got taken over by the church lady. giggling 
Ditto. Bringing kids on the show just makes it more serious....period. You can't snark on kids and I remember the nightmare that was daring to say a word against the sainted Emily. Somehow logical criticism and snark goes out the window. I know single parents deserve love too, but I don't think this show is the best way to go about finding it. It almost makes me long for the days of Ben "The Storm Horse" and his skinny dipping partner in crime Courtney.
Yuck!  Please, no!  I couldn't stand Ben and he was ugly to me.  

I don't buy that the others need the show to even date!  Why not just have Bachelor Pad then?  

True. I did not find him in any way attractive on Ashley's season or on his own. You can't however deny that he was a feast for snarking...and I did specify....almost. giggling
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

Ha! Just goes to show how taste differs. I think Storm Horse was a brilliant spoof and Ben is a very creative man. Apparently Jennifer LOve Hewitt and Kris Jenner don't find him so ugly. giggling 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 pm

IrishGal wrote:Ha!  Just goes to show how taste differs.  I think Storm Horse was a brilliant spoof and Ben is a very creative man. Apparently Jennifer LOve Hewitt and Kris Jenner don't find him so ugly.  giggling 
giggling While I do think Ben is creative, I would not call Storm Horse a brillian spoof...more like juvenile self indulgence...and every pot has it's lid. Ben has shown himself to be a good business man promoting his wines and I suspect that is the interest in Kris Jenner. He would be an idiot to get himself involved otherwise.

Back to Rene. I personally have not really got a feel for her yet. I am waiting to see her on my screen. I could love her but even if I do, I still don't want another parent on this show as the lead.

I know it is still early in the process...they haven't even finished filming...but didn't we have more stuff about Sean's girls, Des's guys...the last few seasons than we have about the contestants this season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 pm

The show had the bio's of Sean's ladies while filming was still going on.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:20 pm

atem wrote:The show had the bio's of Sean's ladies while filming was still going on.

I don't mean just the bio's atem. I was thinking more personal stuff. Old pics, tweets, sleuthing type stuff. Just doesn't seem the same level of interest this season. Am I imagining that or are we still too early in the process?
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:The show had the bio's of Sean's ladies while filming was still going on.

I don't mean just the bio's atem. I was thinking more personal stuff. Old pics, tweets, sleuthing type stuff. Just doesn't seem the same level of interest this season. Am I imagining that or are we still too early in the process?
Oh! I didn't watch or sleuth Sean's season as I didn't watch Brad's or Emily's and didn't have any attachment to Sean.

There were some family members and friends that posted for Desiree's season. I think it's too early to say what the interest will be in sleuthing will be this time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Sprite wrote:

The show is losing steam and people's interest. Thus some of the cheesy tweets by production and the cheesy photo of JP with the jack o'lantern ad. This may be the first season I pass on watching if there is something else on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 pm

When does Renee have her one on one? Seems at least her heart isn't broken, I hope!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Sprite wrote:

I know I usually would have all the galleries up by now, but life's been hectic! I think everyone is busy as a lot of usual sleuthers have been only posting once in a while

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51 pm

atem wrote:When does Renee have her one on one?  Seems at least her heart isn't broken, I hope!
Week 5. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2206-bachelor-18-contestants-chart-discussion#550852

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:When does Renee have her one on one?  Seems at least her heart isn't broken, I hope!
Week 5. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2206-bachelor-18-contestants-chart-discussion#550852
Thanks. Looks like a nice type date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2