SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 am

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:When does Renee have her one on one?  Seems at least her heart isn't broken, I hope!
Week 5. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2206-bachelor-18-contestants-chart-discussion#550852
Thanks.  Looks like a nice type date.  
Yeah, I believe it's the "luxury date" of the season. There is one practically every season... same goes for private concerts, boat rides, plane/helicopter rides, etc.... After so many seasons they are clearly running out of ideas.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by DKWillis Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Here's another site of Renee's dealing with cooking for those interested
http://indigotide.tumblr.com/

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:33 pm

DKWillis wrote:Here's another site of Renee's dealing with cooking for those interested
Thanks! From her other blog and this one, she really seems like a great lady! I hope she finds a guy right for her and her son.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Here's another site of Renee's dealing with cooking for those interested
Thanks! From her other blog and this one, she really seems like a great lady!  I hope she finds a guy right for her and her son.
I agree 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am

If she's a great cook, she was likely a very popular woman in the house!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 624x351

Renee

Hometown: Martha's Vineyard, MA
Height: 5'3"
Tattoos: Two
Pets: One dog
Favorite Music: Country
All-Time Favorite Movies: Top Gun, The Notebook, The Vow
Bachelorette Bio

What are your 3 best attributes?
Loyal -- I'm a great friend. Reliable --  I do as I say. Loving -- Big heart.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
A fighter pilot, because I want to fly under a canopy really fast.

I love it when my date:
...holds my hand. Opens the door. Lets me order my own dinner!

I hate it when my date:
...talks over me. Texts during the date. Doesn't properly introduce me to others.

Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why?
There needs to be a nice balance with this. But initially, yes, I love when a man knows what he wants and he goes and gets it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 1386194268_133462_1578_ful_renee-oteri-560

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Haven't seen anything about the show. Is there any chance Renee could be the next Bachelorette? Did they show much or any of her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:28 pm

I thought Renee got a decent amount of time. I really liked her, definitely one of my top 2 favorites.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I thought Renee got a decent amount of time. I really liked her, definitely one of my top 2 favorites.

Good to know!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm really hoping she the next Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:01 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I'm really hoping she the next Bachelorette

As much as I would like that, being that she is my favorite so far, don't think TPTB would have another single parent so soon after JPab. Could see Andi or Clare.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2