SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:53 pm

I watched the show, but am really not interested that much. Anyway, Rene is definately my favorite! She seems so sweet and seems to be dorky but funny. She isn't trying too hard. I like that about her!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 am

happygirl77us wrote:I'm really hoping she the next Bachelorette

She would be my pick (I know, I'm not watching), so that will probably jinx her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 pm

she almost to good to be true LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:41 pm

happygirl77us wrote:  she almost to good to be true LOL

Was she shown much again?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 am

atem wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:  she almost to good to be true LOL

Was she shown much again?

Not really, just comforting Clare in the restroom when she was freaking out over how JPab was kissing other girls...& a little talk with Cassandra over their sons. Nothing with JPablo that I can remember.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 am

JP did mention how great she looked in the morning when he went over to make them breakfast. I read somewhere that she helped with breakfast. Maybe it was from JP's blog. I really like her, she is kind and seems like someone that would be a loyal friend. She also takes great photographs and must be quite a cook judging from the blog she has and from Twitter. One of my favorites on this show !!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 pm

I really like her but they're highlighting her as the mama of the house rather than a romantic interest for JP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 am

Rolly wrote:JP did mention how great she looked in the morning when he went over to make them breakfast. I read somewhere that she helped with breakfast. Maybe it was from JP's blog. I really like her, she is kind and seems like someone that would be a loyal friend. She also takes great photographs and must be quite a cook judging from the blog she has and from Twitter. One of my favorites on this show !!!

What is her twitter and blog? Thanks!

I am serious in saying I haven't even watched a commercial for the show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:50 am

Atem, you must not watch any TV because the commercials are on all the time...do you just go  :lala: when they come on?!? Why aren't you watching? Don't you like JP?

Twitter is @reneeoteri (you have to request to follow her but she accepted my request quickly) and her blog is Indigo Tide Creations she makes very delicious foods and takes beautiful pictures. She is at the top of my list for this seasons girls, she stays out of the  :slap:  :crazed  :atomic: seems fun but mature and level headed.

I re-watched the episode where he made breakfast for them and he said she looked very natural and was comfortable just getting out of bed without make up and she looked "gorgeous".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Rolly wrote:Atem, you must not watch any TV because the commercials are on all the time...do you just go  :lala: when they come on?!?  Why aren't you watching?  Don't you like JP?

Twitter is @reneeoteri (you have to request to follow her but she accepted my request quickly) and her blog is Indigo Tide Creations she makes very delicious foods and takes beautiful pictures. She is at the top of my list for this seasons girls, she stays out of the  :slap:  :crazed  :atomic: seems fun but mature and level headed.

I re-watched the episode where he made breakfast for them and he said she looked very natural and was comfortable just getting out of bed without make up and she looked "gorgeous".

I usually don't watch ABC, so I don't see any. Thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Any chance she still could be the next Bachette or are other ladies seeming to be getting that edit?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 am

I wish but don't know if they want another single mother/parent so soon. Seems Andi is getting that edit as of now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2