SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:41 am

I do think that she'd be a great Bachelorette. Hopefully from the twitter response, Fleiss and company are taking notes. There is more support for her to be the next bette than any others right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I do think that she'd be a great Bachelorette.  Hopefully from the twitter response, Fleiss and company are taking notes.  There is more support for her to be the next bette than any others right now.

Really? That's great to know!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 pm

She is so down-to-earth, no airs, seemingly no agendas. I think she would be "a breath of fresh air" to this struggling franchise. The problem is TPTB will probably milk the fact that she is a single parent.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:51 am

Columbia, MD wrote:She is so down-to-earth, no airs, seemingly no agendas.  I think she would be "a breath of fresh air" to this struggling franchise.  The problem is TPTB will probably milk the fact that she is a single parent.

I'd watch her season!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:07 am

I like Rene a lot but don't think she'd be a good lead. She's almost too laid back.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 am

albean99 wrote:I like Rene a lot but don't think she'd be a good lead. She's almost too laid back.
Mind you, we are only seeing what they want us to see, so is there another side that is more driven?? Also, for Jason's season, he was pretty laid back on bette too, so who knows.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Rene a lot but don't think she'd be a good lead. She's almost too laid back.

I like her well enough too, but frankly, I wouldn't be enthused at the thought of having a 32 year old single mother as the lead. I am hoping for Andi personally.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:23 pm

I personally would like to see somebody besides a retread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Mirzam wrote:

I like her well enough too, but frankly, I wouldn't be enthused at the thought of having a 32 year old single mother as the lead. I am hoping for Andi personally.

Ditto Mirzam. As nice as she is, I can't imagine that the men would be lined up around the block for her season. Not to mention that the fact that her son is 8 and more than old enough to understand what is going on....awkward.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:38 pm

nonnie wrote:I personally would like to see somebody besides a retread.

I just don't think that is ever going to happen again. This season is as close to that as we will get.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
nonnie wrote:I personally would like to see somebody besides a retread.

I just don't think that is ever going to happen again. This season is as close to that as we will get.

I know and it has been riddled with controversy. Not that originals hasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Mirzam wrote:

Me too.  Andi's my favorite.

I don't think there will ever be a Bachelorette who's not a retread. I actually like that we kind of know them up front.

Maybe Rene can meet a nice guy where she lives post show. A lot of my favorites have done very well meeting someone special (Emily O & Lesley Murphy most recently) so wish her luck.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2