SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Here you go : the engagement party pic for tonight . OMG! I am so happy for them . They are so cute!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 2n7mrt3

:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
This is really beautiful, what a great way of welcoming Sean to the family. I am happy that the Seattle team with the help of Dallas team joined together to pull this. I love the "L" in front of the flowers. I hope part of this was recorded for the wedding. I would have loved to see this event live. I am sure "SOON" is really close.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:07 pm

[quote="umngirl"]^Right in front of the flowers. Look behind the candles.

Oh and I totally didn't need to watch this video after seeing the pic from their engagement. I really didn't.
[/quote

Thanks umngirl I see it now, but first I needed to clear the tears from watching those videos 
L for Love and L for Lowe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:09 pm

umngirl wrote:^Right in front of the flowers. Look behind the candles.

Oh and I totally didn't need to watch this video after seeing the pic from their engagement. I really didn't.
My heart has melted again!   Check out SeanCat touching hands while we admire their BEAUTIFUL engagement picture.SO SWEET! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Love it, y'all. Thanks for carrying the ball last night and this morning. What a joy!

Umngirl- love ya'. Hope the smiles you had this morning carry you through the day.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:19 pm

The fact that the engagement party is so close to when we think the wedding may be leads me to think there may have been some filming involved. Normally engagement parties are early on in the process. It also makes me wonder if perhaps it was supposed to be in July at the time of the abandoned trip to Seattle but got changed because they were finally given a wedding date. Remember, that's when things went tipsy turvy and then the talking points changed?

Whatever the case, I'm glad it finally happened because Catherine really wanted it. The reasons and the timing don't make a difference. Soon is SOON!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:26 pm

lipsis wrote:The fact that the engagement party is so close to when we think the wedding may be leads me to think there may have been some filming involved. Normally engagement parties are early on in the process. It also makes me wonder if perhaps it was supposed to be in July at the time of the abandoned trip to Seattle but got changed because they were finally given a wedding date. Remember, that's when things went tipsy turvy and then the talking points changed?

Whatever the case, I'm glad it finally happened because Catherine really wanted it.  The reasons and the timing don't make a difference. Soon is SOON!
This may be totally a coincidence but late last night (after the engagement party) I noticed that both Elan & Cassie, within minutes of each other, liked some pics on IG. (Cassie like Cat's picture of the party).
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:28 pm

It's just fitting to reminisce this Thailand moment when they talked about what it would be like on their engagement party.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:30 pm

livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:The fact that the engagement party is so close to when we think the wedding may be leads me to think there may have been some filming involved. Normally engagement parties are early on in the process. It also makes me wonder if perhaps it was supposed to be in July at the time of the abandoned trip to Seattle but got changed because they were finally given a wedding date. Remember, that's when things went tipsy turvy and then the talking points changed?

Whatever the case, I'm glad it finally happened because Catherine really wanted it.  The reasons and the timing don't make a difference. Soon is SOON!
This may be totally a coincidence but late last night (after the engagement party) I noticed that both Elan & Cassie, within minutes of each other, liked some pics on IG.  (Cassie like Cat's picture of the party).  
I don't know if either Elan or Cassie were there. I would think Elan is with the filming crew somewhere in Asia. And I think Cassie's home with the baby. But I do think there might have been filming- because there were no leaks about and engagement party, leading me to believe that there might have been some sort of confidentiality agreement signed by the restaurant's management/waitstaff/ etc. Friends and family all know the drill not to give anything away, but others might have started some chatter if not held to secrecy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm

And speaking of the restaurant, Crista thanked them publicly.

@COsher17: Thanks again @ballardoysters for taking such good care of us while we celebrated @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 pm

lipsis wrote:And speaking of the restaurant, Crista thanked them publicly.

@COsher17: Thanks again @ballardoysters for taking such good care of us while we celebrated @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09
I'd love to see a picture of Crista and her hubby with Sean and Catherine. Do you think there are more pictures lurking out there. Or do you think they're saving a lot of this for the wedding special?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 pm

I also think filming possibly happened. We didn't know about the party until after it was over and there were zero sightings of them, meaning the party was either kept to a private room or they had the own restaurant to themselves. And if it wasn't filmed, I just glad they had a fantastic time and that both their families/friends worked together to make this happen.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:And speaking of the restaurant, Crista thanked them publicly.

I'd love to see a picture of Crista and her hubby with Sean and Catherine. Do you think there are more pictures lurking out there. Or do you think they're saving a lot of this for the wedding special?
That's a picture I'd love to see too. I've been dying for Sean and Corey to meet.

Who knows about more pictures! People may be being cautious about sharing or maybe they can't. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm excited for whatever may be next.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips