SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:45 pm

lipsis wrote:And speaking of the restaurant, Crista thanked them publicly.

@COsher17: Thanks again @ballardoysters for taking such good care of us while we celebrated @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09
And speaking of OYSTERS. ...watch out, SEAN LOWE! :yes: :yes:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:46 pm

umngirl wrote:I also think filming possibly happened. We didn't know about the party until after it was over and there were zero sightings of them, meaning the party was either kept to a private room or they had the own restaurant to themselves. And if it wasn't filmed, I just glad they had a fantastic time and that both their families/friends worked together to make this happen.
Exactly and Elan did make one or two mystery trips to Seattle recently. It could have been to set things up. The friends may have hosted it with help from the production team (remotely).

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

umngirl wrote:I also think filming possibly happened. We didn't know about the party until after it was over and there were zero sightings of them, meaning the party was either kept to a private room or they had the own restaurant to themselves. And if it wasn't filmed, I just glad they had a fantastic time and that both their families/friends worked together to make this happen.
I agree umngirl, there was very little shared, though I loved every thing we did get to see. I can't believe if it were not hush hush and private to some degree we would have seen more of them family and guests. Loved, it all "sigh" Most have been filmed!:yes: :yes:  oysters uh oh!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:55 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:And speaking of the restaurant, Crista thanked them publicly.

@COsher17: Thanks again @ballardoysters for taking such good care of us while we celebrated @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09
And speaking of OYSTERS. ...watch out, SEAN LOWE! :yes: :yes:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Bth_giggle-1 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Bth_giggle-1 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Bth_giggle-1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Another thing to point out, and this could change, is that, except for the one picture with the unknown female, the only pictures shared have been from Catherine and Monica and they both are under a confidentially agreement. Maybe there will be more from others later but for now that's how it appears.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 pm

lipsis wrote:Another thing to point out, and this could change, is that, except for the one picture with the unknown female, the only pictures shared have been from Catherine and Monica and they both are under a confidentially agreement.  Maybe there will be more from others later but for now that's how it appears.
:yes:  and there's also 2 pics shared by @diana_rtk

Last edited by asianAnnieb on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:05 pm

lipsis wrote:Another thing to point out, and this could change, is that, except for the one picture with the unknown female, the only pictures shared have been from Catherine and Monica and they both are under a confidentially agreement.  Maybe there will be more from others later but for now that's how it appears.
I agree
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 pm

@clmgiudici: #BestMOH “@COsher17: #BrideLowe @clmgiudici http://t.co/9QZfaUgFcD”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 D96185033e0ff54f3f8f6c2219b75515_zps2678405b

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 pm

motheroffive wrote:@clmgiudici: #BestMOH “@COsher17: #BrideLowe @clmgiudici http://t.co/9QZfaUgFcD”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 D96185033e0ff54f3f8f6c2219b75515_zps2678405b
Cute pic.  Such gorgeous girls!!  Did anyone have any doubt that Crista would be her Maid of Honor??   Since Crista is married, would she be considered the Matron of Honor?? (Sorry if this is a stupid question - Don't know much about wedding etiquette)

Last edited by livelife on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 pm

And speaking of Crista being the #BestMOH, I hope that Andrew is the best man because she will tower over Clay. And I'm all about the aesthetics.

I love the tag #BrideLowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:24 pm

livelife wrote:
motheroffive wrote:@clmgiudici: #BestMOH “@COsher17: #BrideLowe @clmgiudici http://t.co/9QZfaUgFcD”

Cute pic.  Such gorgeous girls!!  Did anyone have any doubt that Crista would be her Maid of Honor??   Since Crista is married, would she be considered the Matron of Honor?? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)
Crista would be a Matron of Honor. Doesn't sound like there will be a Maid.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:24 pm

lipsis wrote:And speaking of Crista being the #BestMOH, I hope that Andrew is the best man because she will tower over Clay. And I'm all about the aesthetics.

I love the tag #BrideLowe
Or it could be Austin (wink wink)..
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips