SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 am

The official ABC News version of the wedding announcement on GMA:

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:29 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/sean-lowe/articles/2013-10-15-catherine-giudice-wedding-done-earlier

Bachelor alum Sean Lowe and his bride-to-be Catherine Giudice announced to the world on Good Morning America on Monday that they would be walking down the aisle on January 26, 2014 live on ABC.

Sean and Catherine told Wetpaint Entertainment and other news outlets at The Knot Gala on October 14 that while they have a few wedding details squared away, they’ve still got a lot to accomplish before the big day.

Check out what the lovely couple had to say about the wedding details they’ve already made (including the cake), if there’s a chance to see their pups in the wedding, and if there will be commercials during their live wedding ceremony.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Are there any wedding details that you’ve finalized and what are you still working on?

Catherine Giudice: We have a lot to do. Pretty much the first checklist was announcing the date — so we did that today. Other than that, we’ve really only solidified what we want for the cakes.
Sean Lowe: Starting small. We’ve got the cakes. We’ve got the guest list too … bridesmaids, groomsmen — that kind of thing. But we’ve got our work cut out for us because we were just notified that it is 104 days away, so we have a lot of planning to do in a short period of time.

Will we see any Bachelor Nation alums in the bridal party?

Catherine: Yes, Lesley Murphy is going to be a bridesmaid.
Sean: No groomsmen, but there will be plenty in attendance.

What made you know that you were ready to pick a date?

Catherine: We’ve had the date for a little bit.
Sean: I think we’ve been ready for a long time. Part of it is when you have a wedding on TV, you have to sync it up with what the television network wants. They thought January 26 was the best day for them. We could have probably done it earlier, but I think the 26th will be a great day.

Season 17: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici

Credit: ABC

Can you tell us how many guests you’re expecting?

Catherine: We’ll probably have under 150 guests, maybe.
Sean: It will be fairly small.

Any details about the cake that you can tell us?

Catherine: It will be pretty good. And then the cake, it will probably be a little non-traditional. We’re not prissy people, so we’re probably not going to have everything very meticulous. I just want it to be delicious and that’s all I care about.
Sean: She asked for my input and I said I just wanted to have fun at the reception because it’s a party with her family and my family coming together. So I think we’re going to have a lot of elements of fun at the reception, including the cake. The ceremony will be classical and traditional and all that stuff, but the reception will just be a big party.

Will Chris Harrison be officiating the wedding?

Sean: No, he will not be. I can’t say who’s going to officiate the wedding just yet, but Harrison will be there and he’ll interview us and all that stuff, but he won’t officiate.

As much as you guys love your puppies, is there any chance we’ll see them in the ceremony?

Sean: We’re not the cheesy couple that has to include our dogs, but we have talked about it. They are a big part of the family. If we can figure out a cool way to implement them, we will.

What was behind the decision to do the wedding live instead of taping it?

Sean: That was the network’s decision, but we’re on board for it because it’s never been done in the Bachelor franchise before. I think it’s cool, people will feel like they’re at the wedding. And in previous weddings, the paparazzi has spoiled a few things in the past, so they won’t have the opportunity this time, so I think it’ll be cool.

Any tips for people just getting engaged and where they can start?

Catherine: Something that is really important to us is not only focusing on the wedding date, but the marriage. That’s what we’ve taken ahold of more so than the wedding, I think. Just make sure, brides and grooms, that you know who you’re marrying and that you focus on after the wedding and not just the date.
Sean: Wise words.

Since you guys have been doing the distance thing for a while, how do you keep the romance alive?

Sean: We go on a lot of date nights and we spend so much time together, but we always try to go out of our way to have special one-on-one time. We went to the Texas State Fair last week, just the two of us, it was a lot of fun — we just like to spend quality time together like that.

Will there be commercials during the wedding since it’s live?

Sean: That is a question not for us, I don’t know.
Catherine: Yes, probably.

Are you excited for Sean and Catherine’s big day? Hit the comments and let us know!

Carson Blackwelder is an Assistant Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow him on Twitter and Google+!

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Getting Paid Six Figures for Live TV Wedding—All the Details!

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are getting one heck of a wedding present.
In addition to the million-dollar nuptials being planned for them, the Bachelor-born lovebirds are getting paid a six-figure sum to walk down the aisle in front of millions of people on ABC next year, E! News has exclusively learned.

"They're making roughly the same amount as [Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum]," who tied the knot in the Los Angeles area last December, a production source tells us.
Who wouldn't say "I do" to that, right?! Catherine and Sean, however, have let it be known that they were totally gunning for a TV wedding before the money was discussed.

"I think once we set a date, it'll probably be aired on ABC," Sean told E! News a couple of months after his proposal to Catherine aired on the season finale of The Bachelor.
"The Bachelor is such a cool experience because people at home feel like they know us and they're invested in our relationship," he said on Good Morning America this week when announcing that he and Catherine had settled on Jan. 26 for their big day.

"We have no problem sharing the actual wedding with everyone who has been with us so far."

Like Ashley and J.P., Sean and Catherine's guest list will probably include a number of former Bachelor and Bachelorette stars and Chris Harrison will be hosting their big day as well. The bride-to-be also revealed on GMA that Lesley Murphy, who once vied with her for Sean's heart, will be one of her 12 bridesmaids.

Unlike their fellow reality-TV alums, however, we're told that Sean and Catherine's wedding will not be held in the L.A. area, though they will swap vows in California.
And production is already underway!

"They've shot some footage, a little peek into their everyday lives," our source says.
Also, "the bachelor and bachelorette parties will happen before the new year," the insider adds. "Probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas."
Sounds like this couple is going to have a magical holiday season—and an even happier new year!
http://www.eonline.com/news/471110/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-getting-paid-six-figures-for-live-tv-wedding-all-the-details?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

umngirl wrote:Just for fun. Countdown to the wedding airing on Eastern/Central time.

Thanks again umngirl! I added it to their post, and put a note below linking to you and the forum :) I used a different design though.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's Save-the-Date Cards Revealed

They've set a date.

Now, The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and his final-rose winning fiancée, Catherine Giudici, are sending out save-the-date announcements for their upcoming wedding, which will take place on Jan. 26, 2014.

And PEOPLE got an exclusive first look at the humorous notice.

"Lovers, friends, family and Jack Nicholson, please join Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici and Sean Thomas Lowe & Hologram Tupac for the wedding of the century," the card reads.

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Sean-600

The back of the announcement features what we can only assume are the bride and groom sporting his-and-hers bear heads while riding a bike with roses in the basket and tin cans trailing behind them.

"Reception to follow ceremony," the card reads, "so get ready for major tomfoolery & ballyhoo."

The couple's ceremony will air live on ABC.

"I think it's only natural to have it on TV, seeing as how our relationship started," Sean, who proposed on The Bachelor finale with a 3.15-carat platinum-and-diamond ring, has said. "This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20752272,00.html

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Link to their Crate & Barrel registry

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Catherine-Giudici-and-Sean-Lowe/r5106678

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Article and Pictures for picking out flowers

EXCLUSIVE: Here comes the bride! Catherine Giudici shops for wedding flowers with Sean Lowe... and a camera crew tags along too
They will tie the knot on January 26, 2014 and Catherine Giudici and Sean Lowe are busy preparing for their big day.

The lovebirds – who met on ABC reality TV show The Bachelor – were spotted shopping for flowers in Los Angeles on Thursday, making sure every details is perfect ahead of their live televised nuptials.
And it’s not just their big day which is being filmed, the couple were joined by a camera crew as they completed their preparations.

The blushing bride-to-be showed exactly why Sean picked her from the batch of contestants on The Bachelor.
She wore a simple yet stylish green sweater and black skirt which she paired with ankle boots.

Catherine, 27, pulled her dark hair back off her face in a high ponytail and accessorised with large hoop earrings.

Of course her outfit wouldn’t be complete without the 3.15-carat platinum-and-diamond Neil Lane ring which Sean presented her with during The Bachelor finale.
Sean, 29, was handsome in a white T-shirt, blazer, jeans and boots as he enjoyed the day out with his beautiful fiancee.

Although the couple have been banned by ABC from disclosing details of their wedding day, the future bride did reveal that she was considering a J. Mendel wedding dress.

Two weeks ago she posted a photograph of a wedding gown from that designer to her Instagram page.

Recently the couple sent out charming Save The Date cards for their televised wedding which is rumoured to be taking place in Los Angeles.

The cards show the couple riding a bicycle with Sean wearing a polar bear head while his fiancee sports a panda head.

'Lovers, friends, family & Jack Nicholson, please join Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici and Sean Thomas Lowe & Hologram Tupac for the wedding of the century,' the announcement started.

'Our love celebration will take place on the twenty-sixth day of the first month of the two-thousand fourteenth year since we started counting time.'

The flip side reads: 'Reception to follow ceremony so get ready for major tomfoolery & ballyhoo.'

As MailOnline reported recently, the beauty will have a bridal shower in December.

As far as having their wedding filmed, Catherine previously said: 'I think it's only natural to have it on TV, seeing as how our relationship started. This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way.'
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Article-2507988-196F0CEF00000578-726_634x957
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 2l8aogj
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 1071kcy
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 2iivdon
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 1z56rgn
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 2dtp0z7
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Xbmrs8
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 2uivrck
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 2vsixs9
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Ipwrjd
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Ayx7yo
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Zj9s9i

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2507988/Catherine-Giudici-shops-wedding-flowers-Sean-Lowe--camera-crew-tags-too.html

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Link to their William's Sonoma registry

https://secure.williams-sonoma.com/registry/mhpzkr2l2s/registry-list.html

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by blessed66

The following link takes you to all their wedding registries.

http://registry.theknot.com/catherine-giudici-sean-lowe-january-2014-tx/6297296?

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 am

Link to Macy's registry:

http://www.macys.com/registry/wedding/guest/?registryId=6056851&PartnerID=WEDDINGCHANNEL&cm_mmc=WEDDINGCHANNEL-_-Registry-_-n-_-Registry&LinkshareID=52397207&ref=wc

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Awesome idea and how I'm choosing to give them a wedding gift.
@SeanLowe09 1m
Want to give us a wedding gift and help tons of kids in need? http://micaelasarmyfoundation.org/2013/11/23/sean-lowes-special-gift-to-micaelas-army-foundation/ …
Micaela’s Army Foundation is pleased to have Sean Lowe, Bachelor from Season 17 of ABC’s “The Bachelor”  on our Foundation Board.  Sean and Catherine have graciously expressed their gratitude to those electing to donate to the Micaela’s Army Foundation in lieu of  wedding gifts.

Donate $20

Donate amount of your choice

“We thank you so much for this generous gift to Micaela’s Army! Micaela’s Army is a foundation that helps countless children battling cancer, and it is near and dear to our hearts.”  - Sean & Catherine
http://micaelasarmyfoundation.org/2013/11/23/sean-lowes-special-gift-to-micaelas-army-foundation/

Oh and yes I totally stole this picture at the link for an avi. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 2 Image-257x300

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Link to their Bloomingdale's Registry.
http://www.bloomingdales.com/registry/wedding/guest/?registryId=6061693

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

+8
tipsey
sweetfreedom
MMA50
Linds911
motheroffive